منتدى الأصدقاء
{وَاللّهُ يَدْعُو إِلَى دَارِ السَّلاَمِ وَيَهْدِي مَن يَشَاءُ إِلَى صِرَاطٍ مُّسْتَقِيمٍ }يونس25
And God calls to the House of Peace and guides whom He wills to a Straight Path} Younis 25
نحن سعداء للمشاركة في (منتدى الأصدقاء)
We are pleased to join in ( Forum Friends )
يشرفنا تسجيلك
We are honored register you
إدارة المنتدى
Management of Forum

منتدى الأصدقاء
{وَاللّهُ يَدْعُو إِلَى دَارِ السَّلاَمِ وَيَهْدِي مَن يَشَاءُ إِلَى صِرَاطٍ مُّسْتَقِيمٍ }يونس25
And God calls to the House of Peace and guides whom He wills to a Straight Path} Younis 25
نحن سعداء للمشاركة في (منتدى الأصدقاء)
We are pleased to join in ( Forum Friends )
يشرفنا تسجيلك
We are honored register you
إدارة المنتدى
Management of Forum

منتدى الأصدقاء
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

منتدى الأصدقاء

الرئيسيةالبوابةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

( أهلا وسهلا بكم في منتدى الأصدقاء Welcome to the forum Friends >> الرجاء تسجيل الدخول للتعرف على فضائل الأعمال التي يحبها الله Please log in to learn about the virtues of Business loved by God

المواضيع الأخيرة
» تعديل شاشة الكمبيوتر - الوضع الصحيح من المصنع - LG
497 - 508 -           I_icon_minitimeالأحد نوفمبر 05, 2017 2:53 pm من طرف abubaker

»  إن كلمة “الله” هي علم على واجب الوجود. --- آية الكرسي
497 - 508 -           I_icon_minitimeالأحد يوليو 30, 2017 4:44 am من طرف abubaker

»  إن كلمة “الله” هي علم على واجب الوجود. --- آية الكرسي
497 - 508 -           I_icon_minitimeالأحد يوليو 30, 2017 4:44 am من طرف abubaker

»  إن كلمة “الله” هي علم على واجب الوجود -- آية الكرسي -- تابع ----
497 - 508 -           I_icon_minitimeالأحد يوليو 30, 2017 4:33 am من طرف abubaker

»  وكلمة (الله) عَلَمٌ على واجب الوجود؛ مَطمورة فيه كُلُّ صفات الكمال؛ / الرعد - ؛ فشاءتْ رحمتُه سبحانه أنْ سَهَّل لنا أن نفتتح أيَّ عمل باسمه الجامع لكل صفات الجمال والكمال (بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم). ولذلك يُسَمُّونه (عَلَمٌ على واجب الوجود).
497 - 508 -           I_icon_minitimeالأحد يوليو 30, 2017 4:18 am من طرف abubaker

» أما أسماء الله فحسنى؛ لأنها بلغتْ القمة في الكمال، ولأن الأسماء والصفات التي تنطبق عليها موجودة في الخالق الأعلى سبحانه
497 - 508 -           I_icon_minitimeالأحد يوليو 30, 2017 4:06 am من طرف abubaker

» وكلمة(اللهُ) عَلَم على واجب الوجود بكل صفات الكمال له - طه
497 - 508 -           I_icon_minitimeالأحد يوليو 30, 2017 3:57 am من طرف abubaker

» فاعمل لوجهه يكْفك كل الأوجه وتريح نفسك أن تتنازعك قوى شتى ومختلفة، ويُغنيك عن كل غنى.
497 - 508 -           I_icon_minitimeالأحد يوليو 30, 2017 3:51 am من طرف abubaker

» أتدرون ما هذان الكتابان فريق في الجنة وفريق في السعير
497 - 508 -           I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء يوليو 18, 2017 3:21 pm من طرف abubaker

ازرار التصفُّح
 البوابة
 الرئيسية
 قائمة الاعضاء
 البيانات الشخصية
 س .و .ج
 بحـث
التبادل الاعلاني

497 - 508 -

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
abubaker

abubaker

ذكر
عدد المساهمات : 18649
تاريخ التسجيل : 23/12/2010
العمر : 73
الدولـة : jordan

497 - 508 -           Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: 497 - 508 -    497 - 508 -           I_icon_minitimeالإثنين سبتمبر 12, 2016 8:08 pm

497 - وعن أبي هريرة رضي الله عنه قال : خرج رسول الله صلى الله عليه و سلم ذات يوم أو ليلة فإذا بأبي بكر وعمر رضي الله عنهما فقال : [ ما أخرجكما من بيوتكما هذه الساعة ؟ ] قالا : الجوع يا رسول الله . قال : [ وأنا والذي نفسي بيده لأخرجني الذي أخرجكما قوما ] فقاما معه فأتى رجلا من الأنصار فإذا هو ليس في بيته . فلما رأته المرأة قالت : مرحبا وأهلا . فقال لها رسول الله صلى الله عليه و سلم : [ أين فلان ؟ ] قالت : ذهب يستعذب لنا الماء . إذ جاء الأنصاري فنظر إلى رسول الله صلى الله عليه و سلم وصاحبيه ثم قال : الحمد لله ما أحد اليوم أكرم أضيافا مني . فانطلق فجاءهم بعذق فيه بسر وتمر ورطب فقال : كلوا . وأخذ المدية فقال له رسول الله صلى الله عليه و سلم : [ إياك والحلوب ] فذبح لهم فأكلوا من الشاة ومن ذلك العذق وشربوا . فلما أن شبعوا ورووا قال رسول الله صلى الله عليه و سلم لأبي بكر وعمر رضي الله عنهما : [ والذي نفسي بيده لتسألن عن هذا النعيم يوم القيامة أخرجكم من بيوتكم الجوع ثم لم ترجعوا حتى أصابكم هذا النعيم ] رواه مسلم
قولها [ يستعذب ] : أي يطلب الماء العذب وهو الطيب
و [ العذق ] بكسر العين وإسكان الذال المعجمة : هو الكباسة وهي الغصن
و [ المدية ] بضم الميم وكسرها هي : السكين
و [ الحلوب ] : ذات اللبن
والسؤال عن هذا النعيم سؤال تعديد النعم لا سؤال توبيخ وتعذيب والله أعلم
وهذا الأنصاري الذي أتوه هو : أبو الهيثم بن التيهان رضي الله عنه كذا جاء مبينا في رواية الترمذي وغيره

497. Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: Messenger of Allah (PBUH) went out (of his house) one day, or one night, and there he met Abu Bakr and `Umar (May Allah be pleased with them) also. He (PBUH) said, "What made you leave your houses at this hour?'' They said, "It is hunger, O Messenger of Allah.'' He said, "By Him in Whose Hands my soul is, what made you leave, made me also leave, so come along!'' And he went along with them to a man from the Ansar, but they did not find him in his house. When the wife of that man saw the Prophet, she said, "You are most welcome.'' Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said to her, "Where is so-and-so?'' She said, "He went to fetch some fresh water for us.'' In the meantime, the Ansari came back, saw Messenger of Allah (PBUH) and his two companions and said: "Praise be to Allah, today no one has more honourable guests than I.'' He then went out and brought them a bunch of date fruit, having dates, some still green, some ripe, and some fully ripe, and requested them to eat from it. He then took his knife (to slaughter a sheep). Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said to him, "Do not kill a milch sheep.'' So he slaughtered a sheep for them. After they had eaten and drunk to their fill, Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said to Abu Bakr and `Umar (May Allah be pleased with them), "By Him in Whose Hand my soul is, you will certainly be questioned about this treat on the Day of Resurrection. Hunger brought you out of your homes, and you do not return to your homes till you have been blessed with this treat.''
[Muslim].
Commentary:
1. This Hadith refers to the period of great hardship through which the Prophet (PBUH) and his Companions had passed after Hijrah (emigration).
2. It is permissible for one to seek help from such friends about whom one is confident that they will be happy to help.
3. The Hadith enjoins us to respect our guests and to thank Allah on their visit.

498 - وعن خالد بن عمير العدوي قال خطبنا عتبة بن غزوان وكان أميرا على البصرة فحمد الله وأثنى عليه ثم قال : أما بعد فإن الدنيا قد آذنت بصرم وولت حذاء ولم يبق منها إلا صبابة كصبابة الإناء يتصابها صاحبها وإنكم منتقلون منها إلى دار لا زوال لها فانتقلوا بخير ما بحضرتكم فإنه قد ذكر لنا أن الحجر يلقى من شفير جهنم فيهوي فيها سبعين عاما لا يدرك لها قعرا والله لتملأن أفعجبتم ولقد ذكر لنا أن ما بين مصراعين من مصاريع الجنة مسيرة أربعين عاما وليأتين عليها يوم وهو كظيظ من الزحام ولقد رأيتني سابع سبعة مع رسول الله صلى الله عليه و سلم ما لنا طعام إلا ورق الشجر حتى قرحت أشداقنا فالتقطت بردة فشققتها بيني وبين سعد بن مالك فاتزرت بنصفها واتزر سعد بنصفها فما أصبح اليوم منا أحد إلا أصبح أميرا على مصر من الأمصار وإني أعوذ بالله أن أكون في نفسي عظيما وعند الله صغيرا . رواه مسلم
قوله [ آذنت ] هو بمد الألف : أي أعلمت
وقوله [ بصرم ] هو بضم الصاد : أي بانقطاعها وفنائها
[ وولت حذاء ] هو بحاء مهملة مفتوحة ثم ذال معجمة مشددة ثم ألف ممدودة : أي سريعة
و [ الصبابة ] يضم الصاد المهملة : وهي البقية اليسيرة
وقوله [ يتصابها ] هو بتشديد الباء قبل الهاء : أي يجمعها
و [ الكظيظ ] : الكثير الممتلئ
وقوله [ قرحت ] هو بفتح القاف وكسر الراء : أي صار فيها قروح
498. Khalid bin `Umar Al-`Adawi reported: `Utbah bin Ghazwan, the governor of Basrah, delivered a Khutbah. He praised Allah, glorified Him, then said: "Amma b`adu, verily, the world has been given the news of its end and is running to meet its end swiftly. Nothing is left out of it but a very little amount. Similar to the remainder in a dish whose owner is collecting it to drink; and you are going to move to an abode which knows no end, and you should proceed there with the good before you, for we have been informed (by the Prophet (PBUH)) that a stone would be thrown at one side of the Hell and it would travel down for seventy years but would not reach its bottom. By Allah, it will be filled (with men and jinn). Do you find it strange? We have been informed (i.e., by the Prophet (PBUH)) that the distance between two shutters of the gate of Jannah is forty years (distance). And a day would come when it would be fully packed; I was the seventh amongst the seven who had been with Messenger of Allah (PBUH), and we had nothing to eat but the leaves of the tree until the sides of our mouth were injured. We found a sheet which we tore into two and divided between myself and Sa`d bin Malik. I made the lower garment with half of it and so did Sa`d. Today, there is none amongst us who has not become the governor of a city, and I seek refuge with Allah that I should consider myself great while I am insignificant to Allah.''
[Muslim].
Commentary: This Hadith brings the following points into prominence:
1. Remembrance of Al-akhirah (the Hereafter) and the torment of Hell.
2. Description of the fast decline of the world and its trend towards destruction.
3. Description of the vastness of Jannah and Hell.
4. Reference to the affluence of the Companions of the Prophet (PBUH) which they had at a subsequent stage. It was in fact fulfillment of the Promise of Allah that He will bestow upon them power and majesty in this world.
5. The description of the graceful conduct of the Companions of the Prophet (PBUH). In spite of having power and authority, they had neither arrogance nor pride. Goodwill and humility were special traits of their character and they always sought refuge with Allah against vanity and pride.
6. The Companions of the Prophet (PBUH) had sought to gain the pleasure of Allah rather than that of the people.
7. Humbleness of the Companions of the Prophet (PBUH), as well as their good conduct and uprightness despite being in a position of authority

499 - وعن أبي موسى الأشعري رضي الله عنه قال : أخرجت لنا عائشة رضي الله عنها كساء وإزارا غليظا قالت : قبض رسول الله صلى الله عليه و سلم في هذين . متفق عليه
499. Abu Musa Al-Ash`ari (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: `Aishah (May Allah be pleased with her) showed us a sheet and a thick lower garment and said to us Messenger of Allah (PBUH) was wearing them when he died.
[Al-Bukhari and Muslim].
Commentary: The incident reported in this Hadith abundantly proves that the Prophet (PBUH) was not only austere in the matter of food but also in clothes and other worldly goods. He was contented with a minimum of necessities of life.

500 - وعن سعد بن أبي وقاص رضي الله عنه قال : إني لأول العرب رمى بسهم في سبيل الله ولقد كنا نغزو مع رسول الله صلى الله عليه و سلم ما لنا طعام إلا ورق الحبلة وهذا السمر حتى إن كان أحدنا ليضع كما تضع الشاة ما له خلط . متفق عليه
[ الحبلة ] بضم الحاء المهملة وإسكان الباء الموحدة : وهي والسمر نوعان معروفان من شجر البادية
500. Sa`d bin Abu Waqqas (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: By Allah, I am the first Arab who shot an arrow in the Cause of Allah. We fought along with Messenger of Allah (PBUH) when our food was only the leaves of Hublah and Samur trees (wild trees) until one of us would defecate like the droppings of sheep.
[Al-Bukhari and Muslim].
Commentary:
1. This Hadith offers justification for enumerating the Blessings of Allah and the hardships which one may have suffered in one's past life, provided one does not mention the latter by way of complaint.
2. Lack of provision does not mean that the Companions of the Prophet (PBUH) did not make any arrangement for food when they used to go for Jihad, but that their provision would finish during their campaigns.
What it actually means is the scarcity of food. They did not have foodstuff which could last till the end of the war, nor had they any system for its supply according to the requirements, with the result that they sometimes had to live on the tree-leaves

501 - وعن أبي هريرة رضي الله عنه قال قال رسول الله صلى الله عليه و سلم : [ اللهم اجعل رزق آل محمد قوتا ] متفق عليه
قال أهل اللغة والغريب معنى [ قوتا ] : أي ما يسد الرمق.
501. Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: Messenger of Allah (PBUH) used to supplicate: "O Allah, make the provisions of family of Muhammad (PBUH) bare subsistence.''
[Al-Bukhari and Muslim].

502 - وعن أبي هريرة رضي الله عنه قال : والله الذي لا إله إلا هو إن كنت لأعتمد بكبدي على الأرض من الجوع وإن كنت لأشد الحجر على بطني من الجوع . ولقد قعدت يوما على طريقهم الذي يخرجون منه فمر بي النبي صلى الله عليه و سلم فتبسم حين رآني وعرف ما في وجهي وما في نفسي ثم قال : [ أبا هر ] قلت : لبيك يا رسول الله . قال : [ الحق ] ومضى فاتبعته فدخل فاستأذن فأذن لي . فدخلت فوجد لبنا في قدح فقال : [ من أين هذا اللبن ؟ ] قالوا : أهداه لك فلان أو فلانة . قال : [ أبا هر ] قلت : لبيك يا رسول الله . قال : [ الحق إلى أهل الصفة فادعهم لي ] قال : وأهل الصفة أضياف الإسلام لا يأوون على أهل ولا مال ولا على أحد إذا أتته صدقة بعث بها إليهم ولم يتناول منها شيئا وإذا أتته هدية أرسل إليهم وأصاب منها وأشركهم فيها . فساءني ذلك فقلت : وما هذا اللبن في أهل الصفة كنت أحق أن أصيب من هذا اللبن شربة أتقوى بها فإذا جاءوا أمرني فكنت أنا أعطيهم وما عسى أن يبلغني من هذا اللبن ولم يكن من طاعة الله وطاعة رسوله صلى الله عليه و سلم بد فأتيتهم فدعوتهم فأقبلوا فاستأذنوا فأذن لهم وأخذوا مجالسهم من البيت . قال : [ أبا هر ] قلت : لبيك يا رسول الله . قال : [ خذ فأعطهم ] قال : فأخذت القدح فجعلت أعطيه الرجل فيشرب حتى يروى ثم يرد علي القدح فأعطيه الرجل فيشرب حتى يروى ثم يرد علي القدح فيشرب حتى يروى ثم يرد علي القدح حتى انتهيت إلى النبي صلى الله عليه و سلم وقد روي القوم كلهم فأخذ القدح فوضعه على يده فنظر إلي فتبسم فقال : [ أبا هر ] قلت : لبيك يا رسول الله . قال : [ بقيت أنا وأنت ] قلت : صدقت يا رسول الله . قال : [ اقعد فاشرب ] فقعدت فشربت . فقال : [ اشرب ] فشربت . فما زال يقول : [ اشرب ] حتى قلت : لا والذي بعثك بالحق لا أجد له مسلكا . قال : [ فأرني ] فأعطيته القدح فحمد الله تعالى وسمى وشرب الفضلة . رواه البخاري

502. Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: By Allah other than Whom there is none worthy of worship, I used to press my stomach against the earth owing to my hunger; I would tie a stone over it. One day, I was sitting on the way they usually take when the Prophet (PBUH) passed by me. When he saw me he smiled at me and knew my condition and my feelings. He called me and I replied, "At your service, O Messenger of Allah.'' He said, "Follow me.'' So I followed him. Having arrived at home, he sought permission and entered. He allowed me in and I, too, entered. He found milk in a bowl and asked, "Where is this from?'' He was told that it was a gift for him from so-and-so. He called me and I responded: "At your service, O Messenger of Allah.'' He said, "Go to the people of As-Suffah and usher them in.'' He Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him) explained: The people of As-Suffah were guests of Islam; they had no family, no property and no relations. When Messenger of Allah (PBUH) used to receive something in charity, he would send it to them without taking anything from it. When he received a present, he would send for them and share it with them. On this occasion, I disliked to give them anything. I said to myself: "This meagre quantity of milk will not be enough for all the people of As-Suffah! I am more deserving of it than anyone else. By drinking it I may attain some strength. When they come, he will order me to give it to them. I do not expect that anything will be left for me from this milk.'' As there was no alternative but to obey Allah and His Messenger (PBUH). I went and called them. They came and sought permission which was granted. They took their seats. The Prophet (PBUH) called me and I responded, "At your service, O Messenger of Allah.'' He then said, "Take the milk and give it to them.'' I took the bowl and gave it to one man who drank his fill and returned it to me, and I gave it to the next and he did the same. I went on doing this till the bowl reached Messenger of Allah (PBUH). By that time all had taken their fill. He (PBUH) took the bowl, put it on his hand, looked at me, smiled and said, "Abu Hirr.'' I said, "At your service, O Messenger of Allah.'' He said, "Now you and I are left.'' I said, "That is true, O Messenger of Allah.'' He said, "Sit down and drink.'' I drank, but he went on saying, "Drink some more.'' I said, "By Him Who has sent you with the Truth, I have no room for it.'' He said, "Then give it to me.'' So I gave him the bowl. He praised Allah, uttered the Name of Allah and drank the remainder.
[Al-Bukhari].
Commentary: First, this Hadith indicates the miracle of the Prophet (PBUH) as well as his love and compassion for Ahlus-Suffah, i.e., those poor people who used to stay at As-Suffah. Second, the Prophet (PBUH) would not accept charity, but only gifts. Third, he would also let others share a gift given to him by somebody. Fourth, as seen in this incident, the leftovers of a Muslim, whether food or drink, is permissible to others to consume. Fifth, to persuade a guest to eat or drink more is commendable. Sixth, to eat or drink to one's fill, without extravagance, is also permissible

503 - وعن محمد بن سيرين عن أبي هريرة رضي الله عنه قال : لقد رأيتني وإني لأخر فيما بين منبر رسول الله صلى الله عليه و سلم إلى حجرة عائشة رضي الله عنها مغشيا علي فيجيء الجائي فيضع رجله على عنقي ويرى أني مجنون وما بي من جنون ما بي إلا الجوع . رواه البخاري
503. Muhammad bin Sirin (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him) said: "I would fall in swoon between the pulpit of (the mosque of) Messenger of Allah (PBUH) and the chamber of `Aishah (May Allah be pleased with her) and every passer-by would put his foot on my neck thinking I was insane. I was not insane but I was awfully hungry.''
[Al-Bukhari].
Commentary: The Hadith throws light on the poverty of the Companions as well as their self-respect, patience and contentment which prevented them from begging people

504 - وعن عائشة رضي الله عنها قالت : توفي رسول الله صلى الله عليه و سلم ودرعه مرهونة عند يهودي في ثلاثين صاعا من شعير . متفق عليه
504. `Aishah (May Allah be pleased with her) reported: When Messenger of Allah (PBUH) died, his armour was mortgaged with a Jew for thirty Sa` (measures) of barley.
[Al-Bukhari and Muslim].
Commentary: In the Hadith, there is a mention of the asceticism of the Prophet (PBUH) and also a permissibility for transactions with the people of the Book (the Jews and the Christians). That is why he mortgaged his coat of mail with a Jew and took a loan against it.

505 - وعن أنس رضي الله عنه قال : رهن النبي صلى الله عليه و سلم درعه بشعير ومشيت إلى النبي صلى الله عليه و سلم بخبز شعير وإهالة سنخة . ولقد سمعته يقول : [ ما أصبح لآل محمد صاع ولا أمسى ] وإنهم لتسعة أبيات . رواه البخاري
[ الإهالة ] بكسر الهمزة : الشحم الذائب
و [ السنخة ] بالنون والخاء المعجمة وهي : المتغيرة
505. Anas (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: The Prophet (PBUH) mortgaged his armour for a quantity of barley, and I took to him some barley bread and rancid fat. I heard him saying: "The family of Muhammad never possessed a measure of wheat from dawn to dusk although they were nine houses (to feed).''
[Al-Bukhari].
Commentary: The Prophet (PBUH) was perfectly humble and very generous to the point that he did not put anything away for himself until he had to mortgage his own armour for food

506 - وعن أبي هريرة رضي الله عنه قال : لقد رأيت سبعين من أهل الصفة ما منهم رجل عليه رداء . إما إزار وإما كساء قد ربطوا في أعناقهم منها ما يبلغ نصف الساقين ومنها ما يبلغ الكعبين فيجمعه بيده كراهية أن ترى عورته . رواه البخاري
506. Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: I saw seventy of the people of As-Suffah and none of them had a cloak. They had either a lower cloth or a blanket which they suspended from their necks. Some reached half way down to the legs and some to the ankles, and one of them would manage to keep it in his hand to avoid exposing his private parts.
[Al-Bukhari].

507 - وعن عائشة رضي الله عنها قالت : كان فراش رسول الله صلى الله عليه و سلم من أدم حشوه ليف . رواه البخاري
507. `Aishah (May Allah be pleased with her) reported: The mattress of Messenger of Allah (PBUH) was a piece of tanned skin stuffed with palm fibres.
[Al-Bukhari].
Commentary: The Prophetic model of a simple way of living pictured in these Ahadith is vastly different from today's luxurious lifestyle adopted by Muslims. May they adopt the simplicity of their Prophet (PBUH)!.

508 - وعن ابن عمر رضي الله عنه قال : كنا جلوسا مع رسول الله صلى الله عليه و سلم إذ جاء رجل من الأنصار فسلم عليه ثم أدبر الأنصاري . فقال رسول الله صلى الله عليه و سلم : [ يا أخا الأنصار كيف أخي سعد بن عبادة ؟ ] فقال : صالح . فقال رسول الله صلى الله عليه و سلم : [ من يعوده منكم ؟ ] فقام وقمنا معه ونحن بضعة عشر ما علينا نعال ولا خفاف ولا قلانس ولا قمص نمشي في تلك السباخ حتى جئناه فاستأخر قومه من حوله حتى دنا رسول الله صلى الله عليه و سلم وأصحابه الذين معه . رواه مسلم
508. Ibn `Umar (May Allah be pleased with them) reported: We were once sitting in the company of Messenger of Allah (PBUH) when a man from the Ansar came and greeted. As he was leaving, Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said to him, "O brother of the Ansar, how is my brother Sa`d bin `Ubadah?'' He replied, "He is well.'' Messenger of Allah (PBUH) asked, "Which of you is desirous of visiting him?'' Having said this he got up and we followed him. We were ten and odd in number and we had neither shoes nor light boots nor caps nor shirts. We walked on foot through the barren plain till we came to the residence of Sa`d (May Allah be pleased with him). His people made way and Messenger of Allah (PBUH) along with those who accompanied him went up to him.
[Muslim].
Commentary: In this Hadith the description which the Companions made about their condition reflects its relevance with this chapter. Second, we come to know that the Prophet (PBUH) called Sa`d (May Allah be pleased with him) as his brother. This shows his perfect humbleness and great care for his Companions. Third, if the house is small, the host is presumed to make arrangement within the narrow space to accommodate the visitors, so that they may sit beside the patient for a while and enquire about his health.
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
https://abubaker.jordanforum.net

497 - 508 -
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
منتدى الأصدقاء :: هدايات وإرشادات وتوجيهات إسلامية :: ترجمة أحاديث كتاب رياض الصالحين - باللغة الإنجليزية Riyad righteous book - Translated in English-
انتقل الى: