منتدى الأصدقاء
{وَاللّهُ يَدْعُو إِلَى دَارِ السَّلاَمِ وَيَهْدِي مَن يَشَاءُ إِلَى صِرَاطٍ مُّسْتَقِيمٍ }يونس25
And God calls to the House of Peace and guides whom He wills to a Straight Path} Younis 25
نحن سعداء للمشاركة في (منتدى الأصدقاء)
We are pleased to join in ( Forum Friends )
يشرفنا تسجيلك
We are honored register you
إدارة المنتدى
Management of Forum

منتدى الأصدقاء
{وَاللّهُ يَدْعُو إِلَى دَارِ السَّلاَمِ وَيَهْدِي مَن يَشَاءُ إِلَى صِرَاطٍ مُّسْتَقِيمٍ }يونس25
And God calls to the House of Peace and guides whom He wills to a Straight Path} Younis 25
نحن سعداء للمشاركة في (منتدى الأصدقاء)
We are pleased to join in ( Forum Friends )
يشرفنا تسجيلك
We are honored register you
إدارة المنتدى
Management of Forum

منتدى الأصدقاء
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

منتدى الأصدقاء

الرئيسيةالبوابةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

( أهلا وسهلا بكم في منتدى الأصدقاء Welcome to the forum Friends >> الرجاء تسجيل الدخول للتعرف على فضائل الأعمال التي يحبها الله Please log in to learn about the virtues of Business loved by God

المواضيع الأخيرة
» تعديل شاشة الكمبيوتر - الوضع الصحيح من المصنع - LG
 144 - باب عيادة المريض  Chapter 144  Following the Funeral, and Matters relating to Illness and Death   894 -  I_icon_minitimeالأحد نوفمبر 05, 2017 2:53 pm من طرف abubaker

»  إن كلمة “الله” هي علم على واجب الوجود. --- آية الكرسي
 144 - باب عيادة المريض  Chapter 144  Following the Funeral, and Matters relating to Illness and Death   894 -  I_icon_minitimeالأحد يوليو 30, 2017 4:44 am من طرف abubaker

»  إن كلمة “الله” هي علم على واجب الوجود. --- آية الكرسي
 144 - باب عيادة المريض  Chapter 144  Following the Funeral, and Matters relating to Illness and Death   894 -  I_icon_minitimeالأحد يوليو 30, 2017 4:44 am من طرف abubaker

»  إن كلمة “الله” هي علم على واجب الوجود -- آية الكرسي -- تابع ----
 144 - باب عيادة المريض  Chapter 144  Following the Funeral, and Matters relating to Illness and Death   894 -  I_icon_minitimeالأحد يوليو 30, 2017 4:33 am من طرف abubaker

»  وكلمة (الله) عَلَمٌ على واجب الوجود؛ مَطمورة فيه كُلُّ صفات الكمال؛ / الرعد - ؛ فشاءتْ رحمتُه سبحانه أنْ سَهَّل لنا أن نفتتح أيَّ عمل باسمه الجامع لكل صفات الجمال والكمال (بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم). ولذلك يُسَمُّونه (عَلَمٌ على واجب الوجود).
 144 - باب عيادة المريض  Chapter 144  Following the Funeral, and Matters relating to Illness and Death   894 -  I_icon_minitimeالأحد يوليو 30, 2017 4:18 am من طرف abubaker

» أما أسماء الله فحسنى؛ لأنها بلغتْ القمة في الكمال، ولأن الأسماء والصفات التي تنطبق عليها موجودة في الخالق الأعلى سبحانه
 144 - باب عيادة المريض  Chapter 144  Following the Funeral, and Matters relating to Illness and Death   894 -  I_icon_minitimeالأحد يوليو 30, 2017 4:06 am من طرف abubaker

» وكلمة(اللهُ) عَلَم على واجب الوجود بكل صفات الكمال له - طه
 144 - باب عيادة المريض  Chapter 144  Following the Funeral, and Matters relating to Illness and Death   894 -  I_icon_minitimeالأحد يوليو 30, 2017 3:57 am من طرف abubaker

» فاعمل لوجهه يكْفك كل الأوجه وتريح نفسك أن تتنازعك قوى شتى ومختلفة، ويُغنيك عن كل غنى.
 144 - باب عيادة المريض  Chapter 144  Following the Funeral, and Matters relating to Illness and Death   894 -  I_icon_minitimeالأحد يوليو 30, 2017 3:51 am من طرف abubaker

» أتدرون ما هذان الكتابان فريق في الجنة وفريق في السعير
 144 - باب عيادة المريض  Chapter 144  Following the Funeral, and Matters relating to Illness and Death   894 -  I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء يوليو 18, 2017 3:21 pm من طرف abubaker

ازرار التصفُّح
 البوابة
 الرئيسية
 قائمة الاعضاء
 البيانات الشخصية
 س .و .ج
 بحـث
التبادل الاعلاني

144 - باب عيادة المريض Chapter 144 Following the Funeral, and Matters relating to Illness and Death 894 -

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
abubaker

abubaker

ذكر
عدد المساهمات : 18649
تاريخ التسجيل : 23/12/2010
العمر : 73
الدولـة : jordan

144 - باب عيادة المريض  Chapter 144  Following the Funeral, and Matters relating to Illness and Death   894 -  Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: 144 - باب عيادة المريض Chapter 144 Following the Funeral, and Matters relating to Illness and Death 894 -     144 - باب عيادة المريض  Chapter 144  Following the Funeral, and Matters relating to Illness and Death   894 -  I_icon_minitimeالإثنين سبتمبر 12, 2016 7:29 am

144 - باب عيادة المريض
Chapter 144
Following the Funeral, and Matters relating to Illness and Death

894 - عن البراء بن عازب رضي الله عنهما قال : أمرنا رسول الله صلى الله عليه و سلم بعيادة المريض واتباع الجنازة وتشميت العاطس وإبرار المقسم ونصر المظلوم وإجابة الداعي وإفشاء السلام . متفق عليه
894. Al-Bara' bin `Azib (May Allah be pleased with them) reported: Messenger of Allah (PBUH) has ordered us to visit the sick, to follow the funeral (of a dead believer), respond to the sneezer (i.e., by saying to him: Yarhamuk-Allah after he says: Al-hamdu lillah), to help those who vow to fulfill it, to help the oppressed, to accept the invitation extended by the inviter; and to promote greetings (i.e., saying As-Salamu `Alaikum).
[Al-Bukhari and Muslim].
Commentary: This Hadith has already been mentioned with slightly different wording. Here it has been repeated owing to its relevance to this chapter. See Hadith No. 847.

895 - وعن أبي هريرة رضي الله عنه أن رسول الله صلى الله عليه و سلم قال : [ حق المسلم على المسلم خمس : رد السلام وعيادة المريض واتباع الجنائز وإجابة الدعوة وتشميت العاطس ] متفق عليه
895. Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: The Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said, "Every Muslim has five rights over another Muslim (i.e., he has to perform five duties for another Muslim): to return the greetings, to visit the sick, to accompany funeral processions, to accept an invitation, to respond to the sneezer [i.e., to say: `Yarhamuk-Allah (may Allah bestow His Mercy on you),' when the sneezer praises Allah].''
[Al-Bukhari and Muslim].
Commentary: This Hadith has already been mentioned. See the commentary on Hadith No. 240.

896 - وعنه رضي الله عنه قال قال رسول الله صلى الله عليه و سلم : [ إن الله عز و جل يقول يوم القيامة : يا ابن آدم مرضت فلم تعدني قال : يا رب كيف أعودك وأنت رب العالمين ؟ قال : أما علمت أن عبدي فلانا مرض فلم تعده ؟ أما علمت أنك لو عدته لوجدتني عنده ؟ يا ابن آدم استطعمتك فلم تطعمني قال : يا رب كيف أطعمك وأنت رب العالمين ؟ قال : أما علمت أنه استطعمك عبدي فلان فلم تطعمه ؟ أما علمت أنك لو أطعمته لوجدت ذلك عندي ؟ يا ابن آدم استسقيتك فلم تسقني قال : يا رب كيف أسقيك وأنت رب العالمين ؟ قال : استسقاك عبدي فلان فلم تسقه أما إنك لو سقيته لوجدت ذلك عندي ] رواه مسلم
896. Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: The Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said, "Verily, Allah, the Exalted, and Glorious will say on the Day of Resurrection: `O son of Adam, I was ill but you did not visit Me.' He would say: `O my Rubb, how could I visit you and You are the Rubb of the worlds?' Thereupon He would say: `Did you not know that such and such a slave of Mine was ill but you did not visit him? Did you not realize that if you had visited him (you would have known that I was aware of your visit to him, for which I would reward you) you would have found Me with him? O son of Adam, I asked food from you but you did not feed Me.' He would submit: `My Rubb, how could I feed You and You are the Rubb of the worlds?' He would say: `Did you not know that such and such a slave of Mine asked you for food but you did not feed him? Did you not realize that if you had fed him, you would certainly have found (its reward) with Me? O son of Adam, I asked water from you but you did not give it to Me.' He would say: `My Rubb, how could I give You (water) and You are the Rubb of the worlds?' Thereupon He would say: `Such and such a slave of Mine asked you for water to drink but you did not give it to him. Did you not realize that if you had given him to drink you would have found (its reward) with Me?'''
[Muslim].
Commentary: The person who is more beneficial to the slaves of Allah is loved most by Him. Allah likes it very much if somebody serves His creatures and treats them well. He will give him the best reward for it. Here, one has been urged in an effective and eloquent way to visit the sick and to treat the needy nicely.
* This Hadith is a clear-cut proof refuting pantheism for it is clear that this Hadith differentiates between the Creator and the creature in terms of feeding, giving water to drink, visiting, etc.
* This Hadith confirms the speech as Divine attribute.
* That Allah rewards His slaves for their good deeds, and never wrongs a thing.
* The duty of looking after the Muslims and their interests seeking the pleasure of Allah.
* The duty of visiting the sick.
* The duty of offering food for the hungry needy Muslims.

897 - وعن أبي موسى رضي الله عنه قال قال رسول الله صلى الله عليه و سلم : [ عودوا المريض وأطعموا الجائع وفكوا العاني ] رواه البخاري
[ العاني ] : الأسير
897. Abu Musa (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: The Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said, "Visit the sick, feed the hungry, and (arrange for the) release of the captive.''
[Al-Bukhari].
Commentary: Islam calls upon its followers to co-operate with one another in good things. Like the previous Ahadith, this Hadith too, should be viewed in the same context. Herein, believers are enjoined to endeavour for the liberation of a fellow-Muslim who becomes a prisoner of war or is taken captive by disbelievers in any way. This instruction of the Messenger of Allah (PBUH) is also meant for the help of that person who is involved in a false case or is undergoing jail term on this count. Similarly, it is the duty of the community to extend help and co-operation to a Muslim suffering a financial difficulty so that he becomes self-sufficient.
898. Thauban (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: The Prophet (PBUH) said, "He who visits his brother in Faith, will remain engaged in picking the fresh fruits from the garden of Jannah till he returns.''
[Muslim].

898 - وعن ثوبان رضي الله عنه عن النبي صلى الله عليه و سلم قال : [ إن المسلم إذا عاد أخاه المسلم لم يزل في خرفة الجنة حتى يرجع ] قيل : يا رسول الله وما خرفة الجنة ؟ قال : [ جناها ] رواه مسلم
898. Thauban (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: The Prophet (PBUH) said, "He who visits his brother in Faith, will remain engaged in picking the fresh fruits from the garden of Jannah till he returns.''
[Muslim].

899 - وعن علي رضي الله عنه قال سمعت رسول الله صلى الله عليه و سلم يقول : [ ما من مسلم يعود مسلما غدوة إلا صلى عليه سبعون ألف ملك حتى يمسي وإن عاده عشية إلا صلى عليه سبعون ألف ملك حتى يصبح وكان له خريف في الجنة ] رواه الترمذي وقال حديث حسن
[ الخريف ] : الثمر المخروف : أي المجتنى
899. `Ali bin Abu Talib (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: I heard the Messenger of Allah (PBUH) saying, "When a Muslim visits a sick Muslim at dawn, seventy thousand angels keep on praying for him till dusk. If he visits him in the evening, seventy thousand angels keep on praying for him till the morning; and he will have (his share of) reaped fruits in Jannah.''
[At-Tirmidhi].
Commentary: Both, this Hadith and the preceding one, lay stress on the virtue of visiting a sick person so as to obtain the Divine reward. The Hadith mentions "dawn'' and "evening'' to mean at all times, and not necessarily at those particular times.

900 - وعن أنس رضي الله عنه قال : كان غلام يهودي يخدم النبي صلى الله عليه و سلم فمرض فأتاه النبي صلى الله عليه و سلم يعوده فقعد عند رأسه فقال له : [ أسلم ] فنظر إلى أبيه وهو عنده ؟ فقال : أطع أبا القاسم . فأسلم فخرج النبي صلى الله عليه و سلم وهو يقول : [ الحمد لله الذي أنقذه من النار ] رواه البخاري
900. Anas (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: A young Jewish boy who was in the service of the Prophet (PBUH) fell ill. The Prophet (PBUH) went to visit him. He sat down by his head and said to him, "Embrace Islam.'' The little boy looked at his father who was sitting beside him. He said: "Obey Abul-Qasim (i.e., the Messenger of Allah (PBUH)).'' So he embraced Islam and the Prophet ü stepped out saying, "Praise be to Allah Who has saved him from Hell-fire.''
[Al-Bukhari].
Commentary: Herein, the example of the Messenger of Allah (PBUH) inspires us to visit even a sick disbeliever and invite him to accept Islam. Besides, the Hadith tells that the company of the virtuous does bear fruit and that we should continue to hope that the heart of a disbeliever will turn to Allah at any moment. Furthermore, we come to believe that parents, though not clinging to the right way, may tell their offspring to pursue the truth.

145 - باب ما يدعى به المريض
Chapter 145
Supplication for the Sick

901 -
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
https://abubaker.jordanforum.net

144 - باب عيادة المريض Chapter 144 Following the Funeral, and Matters relating to Illness and Death 894 -
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
»  6- كتاب عيادة المريض وتشييع الميت والصلاة عليه وحضور دفنه والمكث عند قبره بعد دفنه Book Six: The Book of Visiting the Sick 144 - باب عيادة المريض Chapter 144 Following the Funeral, and Matters relating to Illness and Death 894 -
»  130 - باب الرؤيا وما يتعلق بها Chapter 130 Visions in Dream and matters relating to them 838 -
» 224 - باب مسائل من الصوم Chapter 224 Matters relating to As-Saum (Fasting) 1242 -
»  كتاب عيادة المريض 144- باب عيادة المريض 165- باب البكاء والخوف عند المرور بقبور الظالمين
» الدعاء للموتى، وصلاة الجنازة Supplication to the dead , and Prayers funeral - رياض الصالحين مترجما للإنجليزية كتاب عيادة المريض وتشييع الميت والصلاة عليه ( 2 ) تكملة

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
منتدى الأصدقاء :: هدايات وإرشادات وتوجيهات إسلامية :: ترجمة أحاديث كتاب رياض الصالحين - باللغة الإنجليزية Riyad righteous book - Translated in English-
انتقل الى: