منتدى الأصدقاء
{وَاللّهُ يَدْعُو إِلَى دَارِ السَّلاَمِ وَيَهْدِي مَن يَشَاءُ إِلَى صِرَاطٍ مُّسْتَقِيمٍ }يونس25
And God calls to the House of Peace and guides whom He wills to a Straight Path} Younis 25
نحن سعداء للمشاركة في (منتدى الأصدقاء)
We are pleased to join in ( Forum Friends )
يشرفنا تسجيلك
We are honored register you
إدارة المنتدى
Management of Forum

منتدى الأصدقاء
{وَاللّهُ يَدْعُو إِلَى دَارِ السَّلاَمِ وَيَهْدِي مَن يَشَاءُ إِلَى صِرَاطٍ مُّسْتَقِيمٍ }يونس25
And God calls to the House of Peace and guides whom He wills to a Straight Path} Younis 25
نحن سعداء للمشاركة في (منتدى الأصدقاء)
We are pleased to join in ( Forum Friends )
يشرفنا تسجيلك
We are honored register you
إدارة المنتدى
Management of Forum

منتدى الأصدقاء
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

منتدى الأصدقاء

الرئيسيةالبوابةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

( أهلا وسهلا بكم في منتدى الأصدقاء Welcome to the forum Friends >> الرجاء تسجيل الدخول للتعرف على فضائل الأعمال التي يحبها الله Please log in to learn about the virtues of Business loved by God

المواضيع الأخيرة
» تعديل شاشة الكمبيوتر - الوضع الصحيح من المصنع - LG
334 - باب كراهة الحديث بعد العشاء الآخرة  Chapter 334  Abomination of Holding Conversation after 'Isha' (Night) Prayer  1746 -  I_icon_minitimeالأحد نوفمبر 05, 2017 2:53 pm من طرف abubaker

»  إن كلمة “الله” هي علم على واجب الوجود. --- آية الكرسي
334 - باب كراهة الحديث بعد العشاء الآخرة  Chapter 334  Abomination of Holding Conversation after 'Isha' (Night) Prayer  1746 -  I_icon_minitimeالأحد يوليو 30, 2017 4:44 am من طرف abubaker

»  إن كلمة “الله” هي علم على واجب الوجود. --- آية الكرسي
334 - باب كراهة الحديث بعد العشاء الآخرة  Chapter 334  Abomination of Holding Conversation after 'Isha' (Night) Prayer  1746 -  I_icon_minitimeالأحد يوليو 30, 2017 4:44 am من طرف abubaker

»  إن كلمة “الله” هي علم على واجب الوجود -- آية الكرسي -- تابع ----
334 - باب كراهة الحديث بعد العشاء الآخرة  Chapter 334  Abomination of Holding Conversation after 'Isha' (Night) Prayer  1746 -  I_icon_minitimeالأحد يوليو 30, 2017 4:33 am من طرف abubaker

»  وكلمة (الله) عَلَمٌ على واجب الوجود؛ مَطمورة فيه كُلُّ صفات الكمال؛ / الرعد - ؛ فشاءتْ رحمتُه سبحانه أنْ سَهَّل لنا أن نفتتح أيَّ عمل باسمه الجامع لكل صفات الجمال والكمال (بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم). ولذلك يُسَمُّونه (عَلَمٌ على واجب الوجود).
334 - باب كراهة الحديث بعد العشاء الآخرة  Chapter 334  Abomination of Holding Conversation after 'Isha' (Night) Prayer  1746 -  I_icon_minitimeالأحد يوليو 30, 2017 4:18 am من طرف abubaker

» أما أسماء الله فحسنى؛ لأنها بلغتْ القمة في الكمال، ولأن الأسماء والصفات التي تنطبق عليها موجودة في الخالق الأعلى سبحانه
334 - باب كراهة الحديث بعد العشاء الآخرة  Chapter 334  Abomination of Holding Conversation after 'Isha' (Night) Prayer  1746 -  I_icon_minitimeالأحد يوليو 30, 2017 4:06 am من طرف abubaker

» وكلمة(اللهُ) عَلَم على واجب الوجود بكل صفات الكمال له - طه
334 - باب كراهة الحديث بعد العشاء الآخرة  Chapter 334  Abomination of Holding Conversation after 'Isha' (Night) Prayer  1746 -  I_icon_minitimeالأحد يوليو 30, 2017 3:57 am من طرف abubaker

» فاعمل لوجهه يكْفك كل الأوجه وتريح نفسك أن تتنازعك قوى شتى ومختلفة، ويُغنيك عن كل غنى.
334 - باب كراهة الحديث بعد العشاء الآخرة  Chapter 334  Abomination of Holding Conversation after 'Isha' (Night) Prayer  1746 -  I_icon_minitimeالأحد يوليو 30, 2017 3:51 am من طرف abubaker

» أتدرون ما هذان الكتابان فريق في الجنة وفريق في السعير
334 - باب كراهة الحديث بعد العشاء الآخرة  Chapter 334  Abomination of Holding Conversation after 'Isha' (Night) Prayer  1746 -  I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء يوليو 18, 2017 3:21 pm من طرف abubaker

ازرار التصفُّح
 البوابة
 الرئيسية
 قائمة الاعضاء
 البيانات الشخصية
 س .و .ج
 بحـث
التبادل الاعلاني

334 - باب كراهة الحديث بعد العشاء الآخرة Chapter 334 Abomination of Holding Conversation after 'Isha' (Night) Prayer 1746 -

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
abubaker

abubaker

ذكر
عدد المساهمات : 18649
تاريخ التسجيل : 23/12/2010
العمر : 73
الدولـة : jordan

334 - باب كراهة الحديث بعد العشاء الآخرة  Chapter 334  Abomination of Holding Conversation after 'Isha' (Night) Prayer  1746 -  Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: 334 - باب كراهة الحديث بعد العشاء الآخرة Chapter 334 Abomination of Holding Conversation after 'Isha' (Night) Prayer 1746 -    334 - باب كراهة الحديث بعد العشاء الآخرة  Chapter 334  Abomination of Holding Conversation after 'Isha' (Night) Prayer  1746 -  I_icon_minitimeالسبت سبتمبر 10, 2016 8:37 pm

334 - باب كراهة الحديث بعد العشاء الآخرة
Chapter 334
Abomination of Holding Conversation after 'Isha' (Night) Prayer

المراد به الحديث الذي يكون مباحا في غير هذا الوقت وفعله وتركه سواء . فأما الحديث المحرم أو المكروه في غير هذا الوقت أشد تحريما وكراهة وأما الحديث في الخير كمذاكرة العلم وحكايات الصالحين ومكارم الأخلاق والحديث مع الضيف ومع طالب حاجة ونحو ذلك فلا كراهة فيه بل هو مستحب وكذا الحديث لعذر وعارض لا كراهة فيه . وقد تظاهرت الأحاديث الصحيحة على كل ما ذكرته

1746 - عن أبي برزة رضي الله عنه أن رسول الله صلى الله عليه و سلم كان يكره النوم قبل العشاء والحديث بعدها . متفق عليه
1746. Abu Barzah (May Allah be pleased with him) said: The Messenger of Allah (PBUH) disliked going to bed before the `Isha' (night) prayer and indulging in conversation after it.''
[Al-Bukhari and Muslim].
Commentary: The prohibition of going to bed before `Isha' prayer is that if one sleeps late at night, it becomes difficult for him to get up for Tahajjud prayer or Fajr prayer. Moreover, if a person goes to sleep soon after `Isha' prayer, all his activities of the day will end at `Isha', which is the most meritorious act. It should also be borne in mind that when holding a conversation which is disliked or forbidden at other times becomes even more so at this particular time (i.e., after `Isha' prayer). Imam An-Nawawi's contention that things like academic discussion, talking to a guest, discussing the lives of the pious etc., are not only permissible but desirable, is also subject to the condition that such an activity does not involve the risk of losing the Fajr prayer. If one spends so much time in such activities that he is likely to miss the Fajr prayer, then the permission to hold academic discussion becomes doubtful.

1747 - وعن ابن عمر رضي الله عنهما أن رسول الله صلى الله عليه و سلم صلى في آخر حياته فلما سلم قال : [ أرأيتكم ليلتكم هذه فإن على رأس مائة سنة لا يبقى ممن هو على ظهر الأرض اليوم أحد ] متفق عليه
1747. Ibn `Umar (May Allah be pleased with them) said: Once, towards the end of his life, the Messenger of Allah (PBUH) concluded the `Isha' (night) prayer and said, "After one hundred years from tonight none of the people on the surface of the earth will survive.''
[Al-Bukhari and Muslim].
Commentary: The Prophet (PBUH) had made a prophecy that none of the people who were alive on that night would live beyond the end of the century. `None of the people on the surface of the earth will survive' has been interpreted as "those who had seen him and known him would not stay alive after a hundred years of his death from that night. This was true, for the last Companion of the Prophet, Abu Tufail Amir bin Wa'ilah, died in 110 A.H., i.e., exactly one hundred years after the Prophet's prophecy.

1748 - وعن أنس رضي الله عنه أنهم انتظروا النبي صلى الله عليه و سلم فجاءهم قريبا من شطر الليل فصلى بهم ( يعني العشاء ) قال : ثم خطبنا فقال : [ إلا إن الناس قد صلوا ثم رقدوا وإنكم لن تزالوا في صلاة ما انتظرتم الصلاة ] رواه البخاري
1748. Anas (May Allah be pleased with him) said: Once the Prophet (PBUH) delayed the `Isha' (night) prayer till midnight. He (PBUH) turned to us after the prayer and said, "All the people slept after offering their prayers, but you who waited, will be accounted as if you were engaged in your prayer throughout the period.''
[Al-Bukhari].
Commentary: We learn the following three points from this Hadith: First: `Isha' prayer can be deferred till midnight.
Second: It is permissible to keep awake for it to offer it in congregation. It is also permissible to engage in a beneficial activity after `Isha' prayer involving such important matters as acquiring teaching knowledge or even spending time with one's wife or guest.
Third: The period spent in waiting will be treated as time spent in Salat and its reward will also be greater in similar proportions.

335 - باب تحريم امتناع المرأة من فراش زوجها إذا دعاها ولم يكن لها عذر شرعي
Chapter 335
Prohibition of Refusal by a Woman when her Husband calls her to his Bed

1749 -
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
https://abubaker.jordanforum.net

334 - باب كراهة الحديث بعد العشاء الآخرة Chapter 334 Abomination of Holding Conversation after 'Isha' (Night) Prayer 1746 -
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
»  202 - باب سنة العشاء بعدها وقبلها Chapter 202 Sunnah of the 'Isha' Prayer
» كتاب الأمور المنهي عنها باب كراهة الحديث بعد العشاء وأخرى / من 1746 -- إلى 1759
»  كراهة الحديث بعد العشاء الآخرة 334- باب كراهة الحديث بعد العشاء الآخرة
» 334- باب كراهة الحديث بعد العشاء الآخرة
» 339 - باب كراهة الصلاة بحضرة الطعام ونفسه تتوق إليه أو مع مدافعة الأخبثين وهما البول والغائط Chapter 339 Abomination of Joining As-Salat (The Prayer) when the Food is ready or when one is in desperate need to answer the call of Nature 1753 -

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
منتدى الأصدقاء :: هدايات وإرشادات وتوجيهات إسلامية :: ترجمة أحاديث كتاب رياض الصالحين - باللغة الإنجليزية Riyad righteous book - Translated in English-
انتقل الى: