منتدى الأصدقاء
{وَاللّهُ يَدْعُو إِلَى دَارِ السَّلاَمِ وَيَهْدِي مَن يَشَاءُ إِلَى صِرَاطٍ مُّسْتَقِيمٍ }يونس25
And God calls to the House of Peace and guides whom He wills to a Straight Path} Younis 25
نحن سعداء للمشاركة في (منتدى الأصدقاء)
We are pleased to join in ( Forum Friends )
يشرفنا تسجيلك
We are honored register you
إدارة المنتدى
Management of Forum

منتدى الأصدقاء
{وَاللّهُ يَدْعُو إِلَى دَارِ السَّلاَمِ وَيَهْدِي مَن يَشَاءُ إِلَى صِرَاطٍ مُّسْتَقِيمٍ }يونس25
And God calls to the House of Peace and guides whom He wills to a Straight Path} Younis 25
نحن سعداء للمشاركة في (منتدى الأصدقاء)
We are pleased to join in ( Forum Friends )
يشرفنا تسجيلك
We are honored register you
إدارة المنتدى
Management of Forum

منتدى الأصدقاء
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

منتدى الأصدقاء

الرئيسيةالبوابةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

( أهلا وسهلا بكم في منتدى الأصدقاء Welcome to the forum Friends >> الرجاء تسجيل الدخول للتعرف على فضائل الأعمال التي يحبها الله Please log in to learn about the virtues of Business loved by God

المواضيع الأخيرة
» تعديل شاشة الكمبيوتر - الوضع الصحيح من المصنع - LG
 الركوع مرتين قبل الفجر Twice Kneeling before the dawn - رياض الصالحين مترجما للإنجليزية كتاب الفضائل ..الجزء الثاني ( 2 ) يتبع    I_icon_minitimeالأحد نوفمبر 05, 2017 2:53 pm من طرف abubaker

»  إن كلمة “الله” هي علم على واجب الوجود. --- آية الكرسي
 الركوع مرتين قبل الفجر Twice Kneeling before the dawn - رياض الصالحين مترجما للإنجليزية كتاب الفضائل ..الجزء الثاني ( 2 ) يتبع    I_icon_minitimeالأحد يوليو 30, 2017 4:44 am من طرف abubaker

»  إن كلمة “الله” هي علم على واجب الوجود. --- آية الكرسي
 الركوع مرتين قبل الفجر Twice Kneeling before the dawn - رياض الصالحين مترجما للإنجليزية كتاب الفضائل ..الجزء الثاني ( 2 ) يتبع    I_icon_minitimeالأحد يوليو 30, 2017 4:44 am من طرف abubaker

»  إن كلمة “الله” هي علم على واجب الوجود -- آية الكرسي -- تابع ----
 الركوع مرتين قبل الفجر Twice Kneeling before the dawn - رياض الصالحين مترجما للإنجليزية كتاب الفضائل ..الجزء الثاني ( 2 ) يتبع    I_icon_minitimeالأحد يوليو 30, 2017 4:33 am من طرف abubaker

»  وكلمة (الله) عَلَمٌ على واجب الوجود؛ مَطمورة فيه كُلُّ صفات الكمال؛ / الرعد - ؛ فشاءتْ رحمتُه سبحانه أنْ سَهَّل لنا أن نفتتح أيَّ عمل باسمه الجامع لكل صفات الجمال والكمال (بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم). ولذلك يُسَمُّونه (عَلَمٌ على واجب الوجود).
 الركوع مرتين قبل الفجر Twice Kneeling before the dawn - رياض الصالحين مترجما للإنجليزية كتاب الفضائل ..الجزء الثاني ( 2 ) يتبع    I_icon_minitimeالأحد يوليو 30, 2017 4:18 am من طرف abubaker

» أما أسماء الله فحسنى؛ لأنها بلغتْ القمة في الكمال، ولأن الأسماء والصفات التي تنطبق عليها موجودة في الخالق الأعلى سبحانه
 الركوع مرتين قبل الفجر Twice Kneeling before the dawn - رياض الصالحين مترجما للإنجليزية كتاب الفضائل ..الجزء الثاني ( 2 ) يتبع    I_icon_minitimeالأحد يوليو 30, 2017 4:06 am من طرف abubaker

» وكلمة(اللهُ) عَلَم على واجب الوجود بكل صفات الكمال له - طه
 الركوع مرتين قبل الفجر Twice Kneeling before the dawn - رياض الصالحين مترجما للإنجليزية كتاب الفضائل ..الجزء الثاني ( 2 ) يتبع    I_icon_minitimeالأحد يوليو 30, 2017 3:57 am من طرف abubaker

» فاعمل لوجهه يكْفك كل الأوجه وتريح نفسك أن تتنازعك قوى شتى ومختلفة، ويُغنيك عن كل غنى.
 الركوع مرتين قبل الفجر Twice Kneeling before the dawn - رياض الصالحين مترجما للإنجليزية كتاب الفضائل ..الجزء الثاني ( 2 ) يتبع    I_icon_minitimeالأحد يوليو 30, 2017 3:51 am من طرف abubaker

» أتدرون ما هذان الكتابان فريق في الجنة وفريق في السعير
 الركوع مرتين قبل الفجر Twice Kneeling before the dawn - رياض الصالحين مترجما للإنجليزية كتاب الفضائل ..الجزء الثاني ( 2 ) يتبع    I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء يوليو 18, 2017 3:21 pm من طرف abubaker

ازرار التصفُّح
 البوابة
 الرئيسية
 قائمة الاعضاء
 البيانات الشخصية
 س .و .ج
 بحـث
التبادل الاعلاني

الركوع مرتين قبل الفجر Twice Kneeling before the dawn - رياض الصالحين مترجما للإنجليزية كتاب الفضائل ..الجزء الثاني ( 2 ) يتبع

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
abubaker

abubaker

ذكر
عدد المساهمات : 18649
تاريخ التسجيل : 23/12/2010
العمر : 73
الدولـة : jordan

الركوع مرتين قبل الفجر Twice Kneeling before the dawn - رياض الصالحين مترجما للإنجليزية كتاب الفضائل ..الجزء الثاني ( 2 ) يتبع    Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: الركوع مرتين قبل الفجر Twice Kneeling before the dawn - رياض الصالحين مترجما للإنجليزية كتاب الفضائل ..الجزء الثاني ( 2 ) يتبع     الركوع مرتين قبل الفجر Twice Kneeling before the dawn - رياض الصالحين مترجما للإنجليزية كتاب الفضائل ..الجزء الثاني ( 2 ) يتبع    I_icon_minitimeالإثنين أغسطس 01, 2016 9:58 pm

الركوع مرتين قبل الفجر Twice Kneeling before the dawn - رياض الصالحين مترجما للإنجليزية كتاب الفضائل ..الجزء الثاني ( 2 ) يتبع    Images11

https://i.servimg.com/u/f35/16/02/64/63/images11.jpg

https://i.servimg.com/u/f35/16/02/64/63/images11.jpg

1101 - وعنها رضي الله عنها قالت : لم يكن النبي صلى الله عليه و سلم على شيء من النوافل أشد تعاهدا منه على ركعتي الفجر . متفق عليه
1101. `Aishah (May Allah be pleased with her) reported: The Prophet (PBUH) did not attach more importance to any Nawafil prayer than the two Rak`ah of prayer before dawn (Fajr) prayer.
[Al-Bukhari and Muslim].
Commentary: This Hadith tell us about the special preparation which the Prophet (PBUH) used to make for performing the two Rak`ah of Fajr prayers.

1102 - وعنها رضي الله عنها عن النبي صلى الله عليه و سلم قال : [ ركعتا الفجر خير من الدنيا وما فيها ] رواه مسلم
وفي رواية : [ لهما أحب إلي من الدنيا جميعا ]
1102. `Aishah (May Allah be pleased with her) reported: The Prophet (PBUH) said, "The two Rak`ah before the dawn (Fajr) prayer are better than this world and all it contains.''
[Muslim]
Another narration goes: "The two Rak`ah before the dawn (Fajr) prayer are dearer to me than the whole world.''
Commentary: This Hadith tells us the merits of the two Rak`ah of Fajr prayers.
All the Ahadith mentioned above prove that the two Rak`ah of Fajr are highly meritorious, and one should not show any slackness or negligence in offering them.

1103 - وعن أبي عبد الله بلال بن رباح رضي الله عنه مؤذن رسول الله صلى الله عليه و سلم أن أتى رسول الله صلى الله عليه و سلم ليؤذنه بصلاة الغداة فشغلت عائشة بلالا بأمر سألته عنه حتى أصبح جدا فقام بلال فآذنه بالصلاة وتابع أذانه فلم يخرج رسول الله صلى الله عليه و سلم فلما خرج صلى بالناس فأخبره أن عائشة شغلته بأمر سألته عنه حتى أصبح جدا وأنه أبطأ عليه بالخروج . فقال ( يعني النبي صلى الله عليه و سلم ) [ إني كنت ركعت ركعتي الفجر ] فقال : يا رسول الله إنك أصبحت جدا . قال : [ لو أصبحت أكثر مما أصبحت لركعتهما وأحسنتهما وأجملتهما ] رواه أبو داود بإسناد حسن
1103. Abu `Abdullah Bilal bin Rabah (May Allah be pleased with him) the Mu'adhdhin of Messenger of Allah (PBUH) reported: I went to inform the Messenger of Allah (PBUH) about the time of the dawn (Fajr) prayer, and `Aishah (May Allah be pleased with her) kept me busy and began to ask me about something till the day grew bright. Then I got up and informed the Messenger of Allah (PBUH) of the time of Salat. I informed him again but he did not came out immediately to lead As-Salat. When he came out, he led As-Salat. I said to him: `Aishah (May Allah be pleased with her) kept me busy and thus diverted my attention by asking about something and the morning grew bright. You also came out late. Upon that the Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said, "I was engaged in performing two Rak`ah of Fajr prayer.'' Bilal (May Allah be pleased with him)said: "O Messenger of Allah! You delayed As-Salat so long as the morning grew bright.'' He (PBUH) replied, "Even if the morning had become brighter than it had, I would have performed two Rak`ah of prayer in an excellent manner.''
[Abu Dawud].
Commentary: This Hadith also tells us about the importance of the two Rak`ah of Fajr prayers and stresses the need to perform them with full concentration.

197 - باب تخفيف ركعتي الفجر وبيان ما يقرأ فيهما وبيان وقتهما
Chapter 197
Briefness to be Adopted in Performing the two Rak'ah Sunnah before Fajr Prayer, their time and the Surah to recite in them

1104 - عن عائشة رضي الله عنها أن النبي صلى الله عليه و سلم كان يصلي ركعتين خفيفتين بين النداء والإقامة من صلاة الصبح . متفق عليه
وفي رواية لهما : يصلي ركعتي الفجر إذا سمع الأذان فيخففهما حتى أقول : هل قرأ فيهما بأم القرآن ؟
وفي رواية لمسلم : كان يصلي ركعتي الفجر إذا سمع الأذان ويخففهما
وفي رواية : إذا طلع الفجر
1104. `Aishah (May Allah be pleased with her) reported: The Prophet (PBUH) used to perform two Rak`ah short prayer between the Adhan (call to prayer) and the Iqamah of the dawn (Fajr) prayers.
[Al-Bukhari and Muslim]
In another narration, `Aishah (May Allah be pleased with her) said: The Messenger of Allah (PBUH) used to perform two supererogatory Rak`ah prayer of Fajr and make them so short in duration that I used to think whether he (PBUH) had recited Surat Al-Fatihah (in it) or not.
[Al-Bukhari and Muslim]
In the narration of Muslim, `Aishah (May Allah be pleased with her) said: When the Messenger of Allah (PBUH) used to hear the Adhan (of Fajr prayer) he would perform two supererogatory Rak`ah prayer and would make them short.
Commentary: "Takhfif'' here means that the Prophet (PBUH) used to shorten the standing, recitation, bowing, prostration, etc., in the two Rak`ah of Fajr prayer because soon after performing them he had to lead the Fajr prayer in which he would prolong his recitation. He would also offer these two Sunnah soon after the daybreak or Adhan, which gives an idea of the preparation he made for them.

1105 - وعن حفصة رضي الله عنها أن رسول الله صلى الله عليه و سلم كان إذا أذن المؤذن للصبح وبدا الصبح صلى ركعتين خفيفتين . متفق عليه
وفي رواية لمسلم : كان رسول الله صلى الله عليه و سلم إذا طلع الفجر لا يصلي إلا ركعتين خفيفتين
1105. Hafsah (May Allah be pleased with her) reported: The Messenger of Allah (PBUH) used to perform two short Rak`ah prayer when it was dawn and the Mu'adhdhin had called Adhan (for the Fajr prayer).
[Al-Bukhari and Muslim].
Commentary: This Hadith tells us that the two Rak`ah of Fajr prayer should be performed after the daybreak not before it. One should also be brief in these two Rak`ah so that he is active and alert for performing the Fard (obligatory prayer).

1106 - وعن ابن عمر رضي الله عنهما قال : كان النبي صلى الله عليه و سلم يصلي من الليل مثنى مثنى ويوتر بركعة من آخر الليل ويصلي الركعتين قبل صلاة الغداة وكأن الأذان بأذنيه . متفق عليه
1106. Ibn `Umar (May Allah be pleased with them) reported: The Messenger of Allah (PBUH) used to perform his optional night prayers at night, two Rak`ah followed by two Rak`ah, and at the end he would conclude with an odd Rak`ah (Witr). Then he would perform two Rak`ah prayer before the dawn (Fajr) prayer after hearing the Adhan, and he would make them so brief as if he could hear the Iqamah being called.
[Al-Bukhari and Muslim].
Commentary: "As if he could hear the Iqamah being called'' here means that he would hasten the two Rak`ah of Fajr prayer to the point that one had the impression that he was hearing the voice of Iqamah and he was making haste for fear of missing of the Salat.
This Hadith also makes the following three points:
1.The optional prayer of the night should be offered in a series of two Rak`ah.
2.One Rak`ah of Witr is also correct.
3.The Sunnah of Fajr prayer should be offered soon after the Adhan, and one should be brief in them.

1107 - وعن ابن عباس رضي الله عنه أن رسول الله صلى الله عليه و سلم كان يقرأ في ركعتي الفجر في الأولى منهما : { قولوا آمنا بالله وما أنزل إلينا } الآية التي في البقرة ( البقرة 136 ) وفي الآخرة منهما { آمنا بالله واشهد بأنا مسلمون } ( آل عمران 52 )
وفي رواية : وفي الآخرة التي في آل عمران : { تعالوا إلى كلمة سواء بيننا وبينكم } ( آل عمران 64 ) رواهما مسلم
1107. Ibn `Abbas (May Allah be pleased with them) reported: The Messenger of Allah (PBUH) used to recite during the two Rak`ah of Fajr prayer: "Say (O Muslims): We believe in Allah and that which has been sent down to us...'' (2:136) which is in Surat Al-Baqarah in the first Rak`ah and the Verse: "We believe in Allah, and bear witness that we are Muslims (i.e., we submit to Allah.) (3:52) in the second Rak`ah.
According to another narration, he (PBUH) recited from Surat Al-`Imran the Verses: "Come to a word which is just between us and you...'' (3:64).
[Muslim].
Commentary: In the two Sunnah of Fajr prayer, the Prophet (PBUH) used to recite the two short Verses mentioned in this Hadith, after Surat Al-Fatihah.

1108 - وعن أبي هريرة رضي الله عنه أن رسول الله صلى الله عليه و سلم قرأ في ركعتي الفجر : { قل يا أيها الكافرون } و { قل هو الله أحد } . رواه مسلم
1108. Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: The Messenger of Allah (PBUH) recited in the two supererogatory Rak`ah of the Fajr prayer Surat Al-Kafirun (No. 109) [in the first Rak`ah], and Surat Al-Ikhlas (No. 112) [in the second Rak`ah].
[Muslim].

1109 - وعن ابن عمر رضي الله عنه قال : رمقت النبي صلى الله عليه و سلم شهرا يقرأ في الركعتين قبل الفجر : { قل يا أيها الكافرون } و { قل هو الله أحد } رواه الترمذي وقال حديث حسن
1109.Ibn `Umar (May Allah be pleased with them) reported: I observed the Prophet (PBUH) for one month reciting in the two supererogatory Rak`ah of the Fajr prayer Surat Al-Kafirun (No. 109) [in the first Rak`ah], and Surat Al-Ikhlas (No. 112) [in the second Rak`ah].
[At-Tirmidhi].
Commentary: One can recite any Surah or Ayah in the two Sunnah of Fajr prayer, but if one recites the Verses mentioned in this Hadith, he will have the benefit of following the Sunnah of the Prophet (PBUH). Every Muslim should strive to follow the practice of the Prophet (PBUH) for the enrichment of his mind, soul and actions.

198 - باب استحباب الاضطجاع بعد ركعتي الفجر على جنبه الأيمن والحث عليه سواء كان تهجد بالليل أم لا
Chapter 198
Desirability of Lying down on one's right side after the Sunnah of Fajr Prayer

1110 - عن عائشة رضي الله عنها قالت : كان النبي صلى الله عليه و سلم إذا صلى ركعتي الفجر اضطجع على شقه الأيمن . رواه البخاري
1110.`Aishah (May Allah be pleased with her) reported: When the Prophet (PBUH) had performed two Rak`ah before the Fajr prayer, he would lie down on his right side.
[Al-Bukhari].

1111 - وعنها رضي الله عنها قالت كان رسول الله صلى الله عليه و سلم يصلي فيما بين أن يفرغ من صلاة العشاء إلى الفجر إحدى عشرة ركعة يسلم بين كل ركعتين ويوتر بواحدة فإذا سكت المؤذن من صلاة الفجر وتبين له الفجر وجاءه المؤذن قام فركع ركعتين خفيفتين ثم اضطجع على شقه الأيمن حتى يأتيه المؤذن للإقامة . رواه مسلم
قولها : يسلم بين كل ركعتين هكذا هو في مسلم ومعناه : بعد كل ركعتين
1111. `Aishah (May Allah be pleased with her) reported: When the Prophet (PBUH) finished the `Isha prayer, he would perform eleven Rak`ah before the Fajr prayer, concluding each two Rak`ah with Taslim (i.e., saying As-Salamu `Alaikum) and observing the Witr (odd) at the end. When the Mu'adhdhin finished proclaiming Adhan for the Fajr prayer and it was dawn, he would rise and perform two short Rak`ah, and then would lie down on his right side till the Mu'adhdhin came to (inform) him about Iqamah.
[Muslim].
Commentary: This Hadith tells us that the Prophet (PBUH) was in the habit of lying down on his right side after the two Sunnah of Fajr prayer. It also mentions his offering of Tahajjud prayer, which consists of eleven Rak`ah. He would perform this Salat in the form of four couplets and one Witr. According to some narrations, he would perform four couplets and supplement them with three Rak`ah of Witr. Both these forms are right. This Hadith, also proves the validity of one Witr.
This Hadith also tells us that the time for the Tahajjud and Witr prayer is from `Isha' prayer to the daybreak. One can perform Tahajjud prayer at any time during this period. But, the best time for it is the third part of the night for the reason that after Tahajjud one can, after a while, perform Fajr prayer in congregation (Jama`ah).
The Tarawih (optional night prayer) performed in the month of Ramadan is this Tahajjud prayer which is also termed as Qiyam-ul-Lail For the sake of convenience and benefit of congregational prayer, it is offered soon after `Isha' prayer in the month of Ramadan. The right number of Rak`ah in the Tarawih prayer is eight because the Prophet (PBUH) never offered more than eight Rak`ah; with three Witr in the month of Ramadan or otherwise. `Aishah's statement to this effect quoted in Sahih Al-Bukhari also supports this fact. In Hadith literature, the Nawafil of the night have been termed as Qiyam-ul-Lail for which the word "Tahajjud'' has also been used in the Qur'an and Hadith. The word "Tarawih'' does not figure anywhere in Hadith. The word "Tarawih'' for "Qiyam-ul-Lail'' became popular after the era of the Prophet (PBUH) and his Companions. Thus, that number of Tarawih prayer agrees with the Sunnah of the Prophet (PBUH) which is proved by the actual practice of the Prophet (PBUH), that is eight Rak`ah and three Witr only. It is not in any case twenty Rak`ah. Authentic Ahadith prove this point abundantly.

1112 - وعن أبي هريرة رضي الله عنه قال قال رسول الله صلى الله عليه و سلم : [ إذا صلى أحدكم ركعتي الفجر فليضطجع على يمينه ] رواه أبو داود والترمذي بأسانيد صحيحة قال الترمذي حديث حسن صحيح
1112. Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: The Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said, "When anyone of you has performed two of Sunnah before the Fajr prayer, he should lie down on his right side."
[Abu Dawud and At-Tirmidhi].
Commentary: The preceding Ahadith described the practice of the Prophet (PBUH) while the present one tells us about his order that one should lie down on his right side after offering the two Sunnah of Fajr prayer. Thus, this practice is proved by his speech as well as action which does not leave any doubt about it being a Sunnah and Mustahabb (desirable).

199 - باب سنة الظهر
Chapter 199
Sunnah of Zuhr Prayer

1113 - عن ابن عمر رضي الله عنهما قال : صليت مع رسول الله صلى الله عليه و سلم ركعتين قبل الظهر وركعتين بعدها . متفق عليه
1113. Ibn `Umar (May Allah be pleased with them) reported: I performed with the Messenger of Allah (PBUH) two Rak`ah before and two after Zuhr prayers.
[Al-Bukhari and Muslim].
Commentary: This Hadith has already been mentioned. See Commentary on Hadith No. 1098.

1114 - وعن عائشة رضي الله عنها أن النبي صلى الله عليه و سلم كان لا يدع أربعا قبل الظهر . رواه البخاري
1114. `Aishah (May Allah be pleased with her) reported: The Prophet (PBUH) never omitted four Rak`ah supererogatory prayer before Zuhr prayers.
[Al-Bukhari].
Commentary: Some Ahadith state that he (PBUH) used to perform two Rak`ah before and two after Zuhr prayer. The present Hadith says that he used to perform four Rak`ah before Zuhr prayer. Both narrations are correct and can be followed according to conditions and circumstances.

1115 - وعنها رضي الله عنها قالت : كان النبي صلى الله عليه و سلم يصلي في بيتي قبل الظهر أربعا ثم يخرج فيصلي بالناس ثم يدخل فيصلي ركعتين وكان يصلي بالناس المغرب ثم يدخل فيصلي ركعتين ويصلي بالناس العشاء ويدخل فيصلي ركعتين . رواه مسلم
1115. `Aishah (May Allah be pleased with her) reported: Whenever the Prophet (PBUH) stayed in my house, he would perform four Rak`ah (supererogatory prayer) before Zuhr prayer. Then he would go out and lead Salat. He (PBUH) would then come back and perform two Rak`ah (supererogatory prayer). He would lead the Maghrib prayer and come back and perform two Rak`ah (supererogatory prayer). When he (PBUH) had led the `Isha' prayer, he would enter the house and perform two Rak`ah (supererogatory prayer).
[Muslim]

1116 - وعن أم حبيبة رضي الله عنها قالت قال رسول الله صلى الله عليه و سلم : [ من حافظ على أربع ركعات قبل الظهر وأربع بعدها حرمه الله على النار ] رواه أبو داود والترمذي وقال حديث حسن صحيح
1116. Umm Habibah (May Allah be pleased with her) reported: The Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said, "Whoever observes the practice of performing four Rak`ah before Zuhr prayer and four after the Zuhr prayer, Allah will shield him against the Fire (of Hell).
Commentary: This Ahadith mean that a person who follows this course of practice, will die as a Muslim and will not remain in Hell for ever like the Kuffar (infidels) unless Allah has forgiven all his sins for him and would, as a result, save him from Fire altogether. That is, Almighty Allah will not let him live in Hell for ever. According to some Ahadith, the fire of Hell will not touch him, which also amounts to saying that he will not be kept in Hell for all eternity. If a Muslim is liable to punishment, his stay in Hell - for a few days or weeks or months depending on the nature of his sins - is not a contravention of such Ahadith because he will ultimately be released from Hell and brought to Jannah. "Allah will shield him against the Fire'' should not be taken to mean that a Muslim will not be sent to Hell no matter what he does. If Almighty Allah does not forgive him in the very first instance, he will have to suffer the torment of Hell as long as He would like and then he will be sent to Jannah.

1117 - وعن عبد الله بن السائب رضي الله عنه أن رسول الله صلى الله عليه و سلم كان يصلي أربعا بعد أن تزول الشمس قبل الظهر وقال : [ إنها ساعة تفتح فيها أبواب السماء فأحب أن يصعد لي فيها عمل صالح ] رواه الترمذي وقال حديث حسن
1117. `Abdullah bin As-Sa'ib (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: The Messenger of Allah (PBUH) used to perform four Rak`ah prayer after the declining of the sun before Zuhr prayer and would say, "This is an hour at which the gates of heaven are opened, and I like that my good deeds should rise to heaven at that time.''
[At-Tirmidhi].
Commentary: The Prophet (PBUH) used to perform the four Rak`ah Sunnah of Zuhr prayer when the sun started declining. In fact, except for `Isha' prayer, he would perform every Salat at its early hours.
The phrase "the gates of heaven are opened'' to means that the good deeds that people do are lifted to heavens at that time.

1118 - وعن عائشة رضي الله عنها أن النبي صلى الله عليه و سلم كان إذا لم يصل أربعا قبل الظهر صلاهن بعدها . رواه الترمذي وقال حديث حسن
1118. `Aishah (May Allah be pleased with her) reported: If the Prophet (PBUH) could not perform four Rak`ah before Zuhr prayer, he would perform them after it (i.e., after the obligatory prayer).
[At-Tirmidhi].
Commentary: This Hadith tells us about the preparation which the Prophet (PBUH) used to make for performing the Sunnah. Every Muslim should, therefore, make full preparation for performing Sunnah. If one is unable to perform it before the Fard prayer, then one must do it afterwards.

200 - باب سنة العصر
Chapter 200
Sunnah of the 'Asr Prayer

1119 - عن علي بن أبي طالب رضي الله عنه قال : كان النبي صلى الله عليه و سلم يصلي قبل العصر أربع ركعات يفصل بينهن بالتسليم على الملائكة المقربين ومن تبعهم من المسلمين والمؤمنين . رواه الترمذي وقال حديث حسن
1119. `Ali bin Abu Talib (May Allah be pleased with him)reported: The Prophet (PBUH) used to perform four Rak`ah before the `Asr prayer, separating them with Taslim (i.e., offering blessings) on the favourite angels who are near Allah's proximity and the Muslims and the believers who come after them.
[At-Tirmidhi].
Commentary: The phrase "separating them with Taslim'' means that he would perform four Rak`ah in two couplets.

1120 - عن ابن عمر رضي الله عنهما عن النبي صلى الله عليه و سلم قال : [ رحم الله امرأ صلى قبل العصر أربعا ] رواه أبو داود والترمذي وقال حديث حسن
1120. Ibn `Umar (May Allah be pleased with them) reported: The Prophet (PBUH) said, "May Allah have mercy on a man who performs four Rak`ah before the `Asr prayer.''
Commentary: These four Rak`ah can be performed in two couplets also, as was the practice of the Prophet (PBUH), according to the preceding Hadith. It can be performed with one Taslim also. Both forms are correct and permissible. Some scholars are of the opinion that the former method is better. `Ulama' have stated that these four Sunnah of `Asr prayer are Ghair Mu'akkadah (optional prayers). Its importance is however evident from the fact that the Prophet (PBUH) prayed for mercy on those who performed these Sunnah.

1121 - وعن علي بن أبي طالب رضي الله عنه أن النبي صلى الله عليه و سلم كان يصلي قبل العصر ركعتين . رواه أبو داود بإسناد صحيح
1121. `Ali bin Abu Talib (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: The Prophet (PBUH) used to perform two Rak`ah before the `Asr prayer.
[Abu Dawud].
Commentary: We learn from this Hadith that one can also perform two Sunnah before `Asr prayer. But Sheikh Al-Albani has stated that the word "two Rak`ah" occurring in this Hadith is rare. Four Rak`ah are secure and should, therefore, be preferred.

201 - باب سنة المغرب بعدها وقبلها
Chapter 201
Sunnah of the Maghrib Prayer

تقدم في هذه الأبواب حديث ابن عمر ( انظر الحديث رقم 1095 ) وحديث عائشة ( انظر الحديث رقم 1112 ) وهما صحيحان أن النبي صلى الله عليه و سلم كان يصلي بعد المغرب ركعتين
[In the previous chapter, the practice of the Prophet (PBUH) has been reported by `Umar and `Aishah (May Allah be pleased with them) that he (PBUH) used to perform two Rak`ah Sunnah after the obligatory Maghrib prayer].

1122 - وعن عبد الله بن مغفل رضي الله عنه عن النبي صلى الله عليه و سلم قال : [ صلوا قبل المغرب ] قال في الثالثة : [ لمن شاء ] رواه البخاري
1122. `Abdullah bin Mughaffal (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: The Prophet (PBUH) said, "Perform two Rak`ah before Maghrib prayer.'' He (PBUH) repeated it twice; when repeating it for the third time he added: "He who may so wish.''
[Al-Bukhari].
Commentary: This Salat means that the two Rak`ah are performed after the Adhan of Maghrib prayer but before the Fard Salat. This is elucidated by other Ahadith. Although this has the position of Sunnah Ghair Mu'akkadah, its importance is evident from the fact that the Prophet (PBUH) stressed it three times. Usually an order (Amr) signifies that the act is "essential" but here the decency embedded in the words "He who may so wish" has turned it to "desirable". In any case, inducement and stress of the Prophet (PBUH) on this Salat has left no room to doubt that it is desirable. Ahadith which follow lend further support to this contention.

1123 - وعن أنس رضي الله عنه قال : لقد رأيت كبار أصحاب رسول الله صلى الله عليه و سلم يبتدرون السواري عند المغرب . رواه البخاري
1123. Anas (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: I saw the principal Companions of Messenger of Allah (PBUH) rushing to the pillars (of the mosque) to perform two Rak`ah prayers behind them before the Maghrib prayer.
[Al-Bukhari].
Commentary: "Rushing to the pillars" here refers to the haste which the Companions of the Prophet (PBUH) usually showed in occupying the place near the pillars to perform the two Rak`ah before Maghrib prayer. Thus, this Hadith confirms the practice of the Companions of the Prophet (PBUH) in respect of the two Rak`ah performed before Maghrib prayer.

1124 - وعنه رضي الله عنه قال : كنا نصلي على عهد رسول الله صلى الله عليه و سلم ركعتين بعد غروب الشمس قبل المغرب فقيل أكان رسول الله صلى الله عليه و سلم صلاها ؟ قال : كان يرانا نصليهما فلم يأمرنا ولم ينهنا . رواه مسلم
1124. Anas (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: In the lifetime of the Messenger of Allah (PBUH), we used to perform two Rak`ah (optional prayer) after sunset before the Maghrib prayer. It was asked: "Did Messenger of Allah (PBUH) perform them?'' He replied: "He saw us performing it, but he neither ordered us to perform them nor did he forbid us from doing so.''
[Muslim].
Commentary: This Hadith mentions the practice of the Companions of the Prophet (PBUH) in respect of two Rak`ah performed before Maghrib prayer. They sometimes performed these Rak`ah in the presence of the Prophet (PBUH). Thus according to the narration of Anas (May Allah be pleased with ihm) their being in practice is proved. But this statement of Anas is according to his own knowledge, otherwise, we have already seen a Hadith in which the Prophet (PBUH) stressed the need to perform them by way of inducement. Thus, it is proved by his speech as well.

1125 - وعنه رضي الله عنه قال : كنا بالمدينة إذا أذن المؤذن لصلاة المغرب ابتدروا السواري فركعوا ركعتين حتى إن الرجل الغريب ليدخل المسجد فيحسب أن الصلاة قد صليت من كثرة من يصليهما . رواه مسلم
1125. Anas bin Malik (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: When we were in Al-Madinah, the moment the Mu'adhdhin finished the Adhan of the Maghrib prayer, the people hastened to the pillars of the mosque and performed two Rak`ah prayer behind them. A stranger coming into the mosque would think that the obligatory prayer had already been performed because of the number of people performing them.
[Muslim].
Commentary: This Hadith shows that it was usual with the Companions of the Prophet (PBUH) to perform two Rak`ah before Maghrib in the Prophet's mosque. But in spite of this fact these are Sunnah Ghair Mu'akkadah while the two performed after the Salat are Sunnah Mu'akkadah.

202 - باب سنة العشاء بعدها وقبلها
Chapter 202
Sunnah of the 'Isha' Prayer

فيه حديث ابن عمر السابق ( انظر الحديث رقم 1095 ) : صليت مع النبي صلى الله عليه و سلم ركعتين بعد العشاء وحديث عبد الله بن مغفل : [ بين كل أذانين صلاة ] متفق عليه كما سبق ( انظر الحديث رقم 1096 )
[Ibn `Umar (May Allah be pleased with them) has narrated that he performed two Rak`ah after the Fard prayer of `Isha' with the Prophet (PBUH). `Abdullah bin Maghaffal has narrated that the Messenger of Allah (PBUH) has said, "There is a Salat between every Takbir and Adhan.''
This proves that apart from the four Rak`ah Fard, there are also two Rak`ah Sunnah of the `Isha' prayer). See Ahadith No. 1098 and 1099.
 رياض الصالحين - يتبع      

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
https://abubaker.jordanforum.net

الركوع مرتين قبل الفجر Twice Kneeling before the dawn - رياض الصالحين مترجما للإنجليزية كتاب الفضائل ..الجزء الثاني ( 2 ) يتبع
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
»  الركوع مرتين قبل الفجر Twice Kneeling before the dawn - رياض الصالحين مترجما للإنجليزية كتاب الفضائل ..الجزء الثاني ( 2 ) يتبع
» سجود الشكر Prostration of Gratitude - رياض الصالحين مترجما للإنجليزية كتاب الفضائل ..الجزء الثاني ( 4 )
» سنة الجمعة Sunnah of Friday Prayer - رياض الصالحين مترجما للإنجليزية كتاب الفضائل ..الجزء الثاني ( 3 ) يتبع
» لذي يذهب إلى المسجد في الصباح أو في المساء who goes to the mosque in the morning or in the evening - رياض الصالحين مترجما للإنجليزية كتاب الفضائل ..الجزء الثاني ( 1 ) يتبع
» نظيف الأسنان بواسطة السواك Clean teeth by Miswak - رياض الصالحين مترجما للإنجليزية كتاب الفضائل .. الجزء الثالث ( 1 ) يتبع

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
منتدى الأصدقاء :: هدايات وإرشادات وتوجيهات إسلامية :: ترجمة كتاب رياض الصالحين - باللغة الإنجليزية Riyad righteous book - Translated in English-
انتقل الى: