منتدى الأصدقاء
{وَاللّهُ يَدْعُو إِلَى دَارِ السَّلاَمِ وَيَهْدِي مَن يَشَاءُ إِلَى صِرَاطٍ مُّسْتَقِيمٍ }يونس25
And God calls to the House of Peace and guides whom He wills to a Straight Path} Younis 25
نحن سعداء للمشاركة في (منتدى الأصدقاء)
We are pleased to join in ( Forum Friends )
يشرفنا تسجيلك
We are honored register you
إدارة المنتدى
Management of Forum

منتدى الأصدقاء
{وَاللّهُ يَدْعُو إِلَى دَارِ السَّلاَمِ وَيَهْدِي مَن يَشَاءُ إِلَى صِرَاطٍ مُّسْتَقِيمٍ }يونس25
And God calls to the House of Peace and guides whom He wills to a Straight Path} Younis 25
نحن سعداء للمشاركة في (منتدى الأصدقاء)
We are pleased to join in ( Forum Friends )
يشرفنا تسجيلك
We are honored register you
إدارة المنتدى
Management of Forum

منتدى الأصدقاء
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

منتدى الأصدقاء

الرئيسيةالبوابةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

( أهلا وسهلا بكم في منتدى الأصدقاء Welcome to the forum Friends >> الرجاء تسجيل الدخول للتعرف على فضائل الأعمال التي يحبها الله Please log in to learn about the virtues of Business loved by God

المواضيع الأخيرة
» تعديل شاشة الكمبيوتر - الوضع الصحيح من المصنع - LG
 three men,from those who came before you      ,   set out  to  until       night came and they reached a cave,and they entered the cave , then close on  them  rock from the mountain  انطلق ثلاثة نفر ممن كان قبلكم حتى آواهم                           I_icon_minitimeالأحد نوفمبر 05, 2017 2:53 pm من طرف abubaker

»  إن كلمة “الله” هي علم على واجب الوجود. --- آية الكرسي
 three men,from those who came before you      ,   set out  to  until       night came and they reached a cave,and they entered the cave , then close on  them  rock from the mountain  انطلق ثلاثة نفر ممن كان قبلكم حتى آواهم                           I_icon_minitimeالأحد يوليو 30, 2017 4:44 am من طرف abubaker

»  إن كلمة “الله” هي علم على واجب الوجود. --- آية الكرسي
 three men,from those who came before you      ,   set out  to  until       night came and they reached a cave,and they entered the cave , then close on  them  rock from the mountain  انطلق ثلاثة نفر ممن كان قبلكم حتى آواهم                           I_icon_minitimeالأحد يوليو 30, 2017 4:44 am من طرف abubaker

»  إن كلمة “الله” هي علم على واجب الوجود -- آية الكرسي -- تابع ----
 three men,from those who came before you      ,   set out  to  until       night came and they reached a cave,and they entered the cave , then close on  them  rock from the mountain  انطلق ثلاثة نفر ممن كان قبلكم حتى آواهم                           I_icon_minitimeالأحد يوليو 30, 2017 4:33 am من طرف abubaker

»  وكلمة (الله) عَلَمٌ على واجب الوجود؛ مَطمورة فيه كُلُّ صفات الكمال؛ / الرعد - ؛ فشاءتْ رحمتُه سبحانه أنْ سَهَّل لنا أن نفتتح أيَّ عمل باسمه الجامع لكل صفات الجمال والكمال (بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم). ولذلك يُسَمُّونه (عَلَمٌ على واجب الوجود).
 three men,from those who came before you      ,   set out  to  until       night came and they reached a cave,and they entered the cave , then close on  them  rock from the mountain  انطلق ثلاثة نفر ممن كان قبلكم حتى آواهم                           I_icon_minitimeالأحد يوليو 30, 2017 4:18 am من طرف abubaker

» أما أسماء الله فحسنى؛ لأنها بلغتْ القمة في الكمال، ولأن الأسماء والصفات التي تنطبق عليها موجودة في الخالق الأعلى سبحانه
 three men,from those who came before you      ,   set out  to  until       night came and they reached a cave,and they entered the cave , then close on  them  rock from the mountain  انطلق ثلاثة نفر ممن كان قبلكم حتى آواهم                           I_icon_minitimeالأحد يوليو 30, 2017 4:06 am من طرف abubaker

» وكلمة(اللهُ) عَلَم على واجب الوجود بكل صفات الكمال له - طه
 three men,from those who came before you      ,   set out  to  until       night came and they reached a cave,and they entered the cave , then close on  them  rock from the mountain  انطلق ثلاثة نفر ممن كان قبلكم حتى آواهم                           I_icon_minitimeالأحد يوليو 30, 2017 3:57 am من طرف abubaker

» فاعمل لوجهه يكْفك كل الأوجه وتريح نفسك أن تتنازعك قوى شتى ومختلفة، ويُغنيك عن كل غنى.
 three men,from those who came before you      ,   set out  to  until       night came and they reached a cave,and they entered the cave , then close on  them  rock from the mountain  انطلق ثلاثة نفر ممن كان قبلكم حتى آواهم                           I_icon_minitimeالأحد يوليو 30, 2017 3:51 am من طرف abubaker

» أتدرون ما هذان الكتابان فريق في الجنة وفريق في السعير
 three men,from those who came before you      ,   set out  to  until       night came and they reached a cave,and they entered the cave , then close on  them  rock from the mountain  انطلق ثلاثة نفر ممن كان قبلكم حتى آواهم                           I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء يوليو 18, 2017 3:21 pm من طرف abubaker

ازرار التصفُّح
 البوابة
 الرئيسية
 قائمة الاعضاء
 البيانات الشخصية
 س .و .ج
 بحـث
التبادل الاعلاني

three men,from those who came before you , set out to until night came and they reached a cave,and they entered the cave , then close on them rock from the mountain انطلق ثلاثة نفر ممن كان قبلكم حتى آواهم

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
abubaker

abubaker

ذكر
عدد المساهمات : 18649
تاريخ التسجيل : 23/12/2010
العمر : 73
الدولـة : jordan

three men,from those who came before you      ,   set out  to  until       night came and they reached a cave,and they entered the cave , then close on  them  rock from the mountain  انطلق ثلاثة نفر ممن كان قبلكم حتى آواهم                           Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: three men,from those who came before you , set out to until night came and they reached a cave,and they entered the cave , then close on them rock from the mountain انطلق ثلاثة نفر ممن كان قبلكم حتى آواهم     three men,from those who came before you      ,   set out  to  until       night came and they reached a cave,and they entered the cave , then close on  them  rock from the mountain  انطلق ثلاثة نفر ممن كان قبلكم حتى آواهم                           I_icon_minitimeالسبت نوفمبر 28, 2015 4:13 am

12 - وعن أبي عبد الرحمن عبد الله بن عمر بن الخطاب رضي الله عنهما قال سمعت رسول الله صلى الله عليه و سلم يقول : [ انطلق ثلاثة نفر ممن كان قبلكم حتى آواهم المبيت إلى غار فدخلوه فانحدرت صخرة من الجبل فسدت عليهم الغار فقالوا : إنه لا ينجيكم من هذه الصخرة إلا أن تدعوا الله بصالح أعمالكم . قال رجل منهم : الله كان لي أبوان شيخان كبيران وكنت لا أغبق قبلهما أهلا ولا مالا فنأى بي طلب الشجر يوما فلم أرح عليهما حتى ناما فحلبت لهما غبوقهما فوجدتهما نائمين فكرهت أن أوقظهما وأن أغبق قبلهما أهلا أو مالا فلبثت والقدح على يدي أنتظر استيقاظهما حتى برق الفجر والصبية يتضاغون عند قدمي فاستيقظا فشربا غبوقهما اللهم إن كنت فعلت ذلك ابتغاء وجهك ففرج عنا ما نحن فيه من هذه الصخرة فانفرجت شيئا لا يستطيعون الخروج . قال الآخر : اللهم كان لي ابنة عم كانت أحب الناس إلي . وفي رواية : كنت أحبها كأشد ما يحب الرجال النساء فأردتها عن نفسها فامتنعت مني حتى ألمت بها سنة من السنين فجاءتني فأعطيتها عشرين ومائة دينار على أن تخلي بيني وبين نفسها ففعلت حتى إذا قدرت عليها . وفي رواية : فلما قعدت بين رجليها قالت : تتق الله ولا تفض الخاتم إلا بحقه فانصرفت عنها وهي أحب الناس إلي وتركت الذهب الذي أعطيتها اللهم إن كنت فعلت ذلك ابتغاء وجهك فافرج عنا ما نحن فيه فانفرجت الصخرة غير أنهم لا يستطيعون الخروج منها . وقال الثالث : اللهم استأجرت أجراء وأعطيتهم أجرهم غير رجل واحد ترك الذي له وذهب فثمرت أجره حتى كثرت منه الأموال فجاءني بعد حين فقال : يا عبد الله أد إلي أجري . فقلت : كل ما ترى من أجرك من الإبل والبقر والغنم والرقيق . فقال : يا عبد الله لا تستهزئ بي فقلت : لا أستهزئ بك فأخذه كله فاستاقه فلم يترك منه شيئا اللهم إن كنت فعلت ذلك ابتغاء وجهك فافرج عنا ما نحن فيه فانفرجت الصخرة فخرجوا يمشون ] متفق عليه
`12-Abdullah bin `Umar bin Al-Khattab (May Allah be pleased with them) narrated that: He heard Messenger of Allah (PBUH) as saying: "Three men, amongst those who came before you, set out until night came and they reached a cave, so they entered it. A rock fell down from the mountain and blocked the entrance of the cave. They said: `Nothing will save you from this unless you supplicate to Allah by virtue of a righteous deed you have done.' Thereupon, one of them said: `O Allah! I had parents who were old, and I used to offer them milk before any of my children or slaves. One day, I went far away in search of grazing and could not come back until they had slept. When I milked as usual and brought the drink I found them both asleep. I hated to disturb them and also disliked to give milk to my children before them. My children were crying out of hunger at my feet but I awaited with the bowl in my hand for them to wake up. When they awoke at dawn, they drank milk. O Allah! If I did so to seek Your Pleasure, then deliver us from the distress caused by the rock'. The rock moved slightly but they were unable to escape. The next said: `O Allah! I had a cousin whom I loved more than any one else (in another version he said: as a man can love a woman). I wanted to have sexual intercourse with her but she refused. Hard pressed in a year of famine, she approached me. I gave her one hundred and twenty dinars on condition that she would yield herself to me. She agreed and when we got together (for sexual intercourse), she said: Fear Allah and do not break the seal unlawfully. I moved away from her in spite of the fact that I loved her most passionately; and I let her keep the money I had given her. O Allah! If I did that to seek Your Pleasure, then, remove the distress in which we are.' The rock moved aside a bit further but they were still unable to get out. The third one said: `O Allah! I hired some labourers and paid them their wages except one of them departed without taking his due. I invested his money in business and the business prospered greatly. After a long time, he came to me and said: O slave of Allah! Pay me my dues. I said: All that you see is yours - camels, cattle, goats and slaves. He said: O slave of Allah! Do not mock at me. I assured him that I was not joking. So he took all the things and went away. He spared nothing. O Allah! If I did so seeking Your Pleasure, then relieve us of our distress.' The rock slipped aside and they got out walking freely".
[Al-Bukhari and Muslim].
Commentary:
1- It is permissible to pray through our virtuous deeds. But to make someone a medium for it, is an innovation in Deen which should be avoided for two major reasons. Firstly, there is no evidence in Shari`ah to support this. Secondly, it is against the practice of Khair-ul-Qurun, the best of generations. (This term is used for the first three generations of Muslims, the one in which the Prophet (PBUH) lived and the two following).
2- Preference should be given to the service of parents, even over the service of one's own wife and children.
3- To abstain from sins out of fear of Allah is a highly meritorious act.
4. Labourers should always be treated fairly. If someone has paid to a labourer less than his due, it should be paid to him in a decent manner.
5. 4- Any supplication which is made sincerely, and with real sense of humbleness is granted by Allah

6. Allah sometimes helps His pious men even in an unusual manner, which is termed as Karamat (wonder or marvel). Thus, like the miracles of the Prophets, wonders of the righteous people are also true. But miracles and wonders both appear with the Will of Allah.
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
https://abubaker.jordanforum.net

three men,from those who came before you , set out to until night came and they reached a cave,and they entered the cave , then close on them rock from the mountain انطلق ثلاثة نفر ممن كان قبلكم حتى آواهم
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» انطلق ثلاثة نفر ممن كان قبلكم حتى آواهم المبيت إلى غار فدخلوه، فانحدرت صخرة من الجبل فسدت عليهم الغار فقالوا إنه لا ينجيكم من هذه الصخرة إلا أن تدعوا الله تعالى بصالح أعمالكم
» 12- وعن أبي عبد الرحمن عبد الله بن عمر بن الخطاب، رضي الله عنهما قال‏:‏ سمعت رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم يقول‏:‏ ‏"‏ انطلق ثلاثة نفر ممن كان قبلكم حتى آواهم المبيت إلى غار فدخلوه، فانحدرت صخرة من الجبل فسدت عليهم الغار، فقالوا‏:‏ إنه لا ينجيكم من هذه---
»  صَوم ثلاثة أيام من كل شهر 230- باب استحباب صَوم ثلاثة أيام من كل شهر الأفضل صومها في أيام البيض. وهي الثالث عشر والرابع عشر والخامس عشر. وقيل: الثاني عشر والثالث عشر والرابع عشر، والصحيح المشهور هو الأول.
»  تحريم الهجران بين المسلمين فوق ثلاثة أيام 280- باب تحريم الهجران بين المسلمين فوق ثلاثة أيام إلا لبدعة في المهجور أو تظاهرٍ بفسقٍ أو نحو ذلك
»  212 - باب فضل قيام الليل Chapter 212 Excellence of Standing in Prayer at Night 1160 -

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
منتدى الأصدقاء :: هدايات وإرشادات وتوجيهات إسلامية :: قسم ( ترجمة القرآن الكريم، والحديث الشريف ) ( Translation Qur'an , and Hadith )-
انتقل الى: