منتدى الأصدقاء
{وَاللّهُ يَدْعُو إِلَى دَارِ السَّلاَمِ وَيَهْدِي مَن يَشَاءُ إِلَى صِرَاطٍ مُّسْتَقِيمٍ }يونس25
And God calls to the House of Peace and guides whom He wills to a Straight Path} Younis 25
نحن سعداء للمشاركة في (منتدى الأصدقاء)
We are pleased to join in ( Forum Friends )
يشرفنا تسجيلك
We are honored register you
إدارة المنتدى
Management of Forum

منتدى الأصدقاء
{وَاللّهُ يَدْعُو إِلَى دَارِ السَّلاَمِ وَيَهْدِي مَن يَشَاءُ إِلَى صِرَاطٍ مُّسْتَقِيمٍ }يونس25
And God calls to the House of Peace and guides whom He wills to a Straight Path} Younis 25
نحن سعداء للمشاركة في (منتدى الأصدقاء)
We are pleased to join in ( Forum Friends )
يشرفنا تسجيلك
We are honored register you
إدارة المنتدى
Management of Forum

منتدى الأصدقاء
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

منتدى الأصدقاء

الرئيسيةالبوابةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

( أهلا وسهلا بكم في منتدى الأصدقاء Welcome to the forum Friends >> الرجاء تسجيل الدخول للتعرف على فضائل الأعمال التي يحبها الله Please log in to learn about the virtues of Business loved by God

المواضيع الأخيرة
» تعديل شاشة الكمبيوتر - الوضع الصحيح من المصنع - LG
 الدعوة - حي على الصلاة  The Calling - Come to prayer I_icon_minitimeالأحد نوفمبر 05, 2017 2:53 pm من طرف abubaker

»  إن كلمة “الله” هي علم على واجب الوجود. --- آية الكرسي
 الدعوة - حي على الصلاة  The Calling - Come to prayer I_icon_minitimeالأحد يوليو 30, 2017 4:44 am من طرف abubaker

»  إن كلمة “الله” هي علم على واجب الوجود. --- آية الكرسي
 الدعوة - حي على الصلاة  The Calling - Come to prayer I_icon_minitimeالأحد يوليو 30, 2017 4:44 am من طرف abubaker

»  إن كلمة “الله” هي علم على واجب الوجود -- آية الكرسي -- تابع ----
 الدعوة - حي على الصلاة  The Calling - Come to prayer I_icon_minitimeالأحد يوليو 30, 2017 4:33 am من طرف abubaker

»  وكلمة (الله) عَلَمٌ على واجب الوجود؛ مَطمورة فيه كُلُّ صفات الكمال؛ / الرعد - ؛ فشاءتْ رحمتُه سبحانه أنْ سَهَّل لنا أن نفتتح أيَّ عمل باسمه الجامع لكل صفات الجمال والكمال (بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم). ولذلك يُسَمُّونه (عَلَمٌ على واجب الوجود).
 الدعوة - حي على الصلاة  The Calling - Come to prayer I_icon_minitimeالأحد يوليو 30, 2017 4:18 am من طرف abubaker

» أما أسماء الله فحسنى؛ لأنها بلغتْ القمة في الكمال، ولأن الأسماء والصفات التي تنطبق عليها موجودة في الخالق الأعلى سبحانه
 الدعوة - حي على الصلاة  The Calling - Come to prayer I_icon_minitimeالأحد يوليو 30, 2017 4:06 am من طرف abubaker

» وكلمة(اللهُ) عَلَم على واجب الوجود بكل صفات الكمال له - طه
 الدعوة - حي على الصلاة  The Calling - Come to prayer I_icon_minitimeالأحد يوليو 30, 2017 3:57 am من طرف abubaker

» فاعمل لوجهه يكْفك كل الأوجه وتريح نفسك أن تتنازعك قوى شتى ومختلفة، ويُغنيك عن كل غنى.
 الدعوة - حي على الصلاة  The Calling - Come to prayer I_icon_minitimeالأحد يوليو 30, 2017 3:51 am من طرف abubaker

» أتدرون ما هذان الكتابان فريق في الجنة وفريق في السعير
 الدعوة - حي على الصلاة  The Calling - Come to prayer I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء يوليو 18, 2017 3:21 pm من طرف abubaker

ازرار التصفُّح
 البوابة
 الرئيسية
 قائمة الاعضاء
 البيانات الشخصية
 س .و .ج
 بحـث
التبادل الاعلاني

الدعوة - حي على الصلاة The Calling - Come to prayer

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
abubaker

abubaker

ذكر
عدد المساهمات : 18649
تاريخ التسجيل : 23/12/2010
العمر : 73
الدولـة : jordan

الدعوة - حي على الصلاة  The Calling - Come to prayer Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: الدعوة - حي على الصلاة The Calling - Come to prayer    الدعوة - حي على الصلاة  The Calling - Come to prayer I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء سبتمبر 01, 2015 7:09 pm

186 - باب فضل الأذان
Chapter 186
The Excellence of Adhan

1033 - عن أبي هريرة رضي الله عنه أن رسول الله صلى الله عليه و سلم قال : [ لو يعلم الناس ما في النداء والصف الأول ثم لم يجدوا إلا أن يستهموا عليه لاستهموا عليه ولو يعلمون ما في التهجير لاستبقوا إليه ولو يعلمون ما في العتمة والصبح لأتوهما ولو حبوا ] متفق عليه
[ الاستهام ] : الاقتراع
و [ التهجير ] : التبكير إلى الصلاة
1033. Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: The Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said: "Were people to know the blessing of pronouncing Adhan and the standing in the first row, they would even draw lots to secure these privileges. And were they to realize the reward of performing Salat early, they would race for it; and were they to know the merits of Salat after nightfall (`Isha') and the dawn (Fajr) Salat, they would come to them even if they had to crawl.''
[Al-Bukhari and Muslim].
Commentary: This expression 'to crawl' is used to illustrate the high merit of praying `Isha and Fajr in congregation in the mosque. This Hadith also urges to make best to occupy the first rows, as the `Angels of Mercy' pray for the Imam first, then for those who pray immediately behind him in the first row, then those behind them, and so on. The Hadith also points out the excellence of Adhan and the great reward of the person who pronounces it.

1034 - وعن معاوية رضي الله عنه قال سمعت رسول الله صلى الله عليه و سلم يقول : [ المؤذنون أطول الناس أعناقا يوم القيامة ] رواه مسلم
1034. Mu`awiyah (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: I heard the Messenger of Allah (PBUH) saying: "The Mu'adhdhinun (callers to prayer) will have the longest necks on the Day of Resurrection.''
[Muslim].
Commentary: This Hadith highlights the eminence of Mu'adhdhin and Adhan. Adhan means calling people to the worship of Allah. Mu'adhdhin (the caller) gets reward for the Salat of all those who hear his Adhan. The phrase "will have the longest necks'' has been given different interpretations. One of them is that they are those who long for the Mercy of Allah more than anyone else. Another interpretation is that their necks will grow longer on the Day of Requital and so sweat will not reach them, for every one will sweat on that day depending on his deeds: sweat will reach up to one's ankles or knees or waists. In the case of some people, sweat will reach up to their mouths. Another interpretation is that those who call Adhan will have an honourable and great status on the Day of Requital.

1035 - وعن عبد الله بن عبد الرحمن بن أبي صعصعة أن أبا سعيد الخدري رضي الله عنه قال له : إني أراك تحب الغنم والبادية فإذا كنت في غنمك أو باديتك فأذنت للصلاة فارفع صوتك بالنداء [ فإنه لا يسمع مدى صوت المؤذن جن ولا إنس ولا شيء إلا شهد له يوم القيامة ] قال أبو سعيد : سمعته من رسول الله صلى الله عليه و سلم . رواه البخاري
1035. `Abdullah bin `Abdur-Rahman reported: Abu Sa`id Al-Khudri (May Allah be pleased with him) said to me: "I see that you like living among your sheep in wilderness. So whenever you are with your sheep or in wilderness and you want to call Adhan, you should raise your voice because whoever hears the Adhan, whether a human or jinn or any other creature, will testify for you on the Day of Resurrection.'' Abu Sa`id added: "I heard this from the Messenger of Allah (PBUH).''
[Al-Bukhari].
Commentary: Shayun is used for everything, or every other thing, and covers animals, vegetables and inanimate matter. On the Day of Requital, Almighty Allah will grant the faculty of speech, and all these things will testify for the Mu'adhdhin, as would be done by mankind and jinn.

1036 - وعن أبي هريرة رضي الله عنه قال قال رسول الله صلى الله عليه و سلم : [ إذا نودي بالصلاة أدبر الشيطان وله ضراط حتى لا يسمع التأذين فإذا قضي النداء أقبل حتى إذا ثوب للصلاة أدبر حتى إذا قضي التثويب أقبل حتى يخطر بين المرء ونفسه يقول : اذكر كذا واذكر كذا لما لم يذكر من قبل حتى يظل الرجل ما يدري كم صلى ] متفق عليه
[ التثويب ] : الإقامة
1036. Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: The Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said, "When Adhan for Salat is pronounced, the devil takes to his heels and breaks wind with noise so as not to hear the call. When the Adhan is finished, he returns. When the Iqamah is announced, he turns his back, and after it is finished, he returns again to distract the attention of one and makes him remember things which he does not recall in his mind before the Salat, and says `Remember this, and this,' and thus causes one to forget how many Rak`at he performed.''
[Al-Bukhari and Muslim].
Commentary: The words signify that Satan runs with great speed and he breaks wind, or he intentionally does so. In any case, it shows that he has an aversion for Adhan. The second point that we learn from this Hadith is that the concentration of mind is a must for Salat to defeat all attempts of Satan to disrupt it.

1037 - وعن عبد الله بن عمرو بن العاص رضي الله عنهما أنه سمع رسول الله صلى الله عليه و سلم يقول : [ إذا سمعتم النداء فقولوا مثل ما يقول ثم صلوا علي فإنه من صلى علي صلاة صلى الله عليه بها عشرا ثم سلوا الله لي الوسيلة فإنها منزلة في الجنة لا تنبغي إلا لعبد من عباد الله وأرجو أن أكون أنا هو فمن سأل لي الوسيلة حلت له الشفاعة ] رواه مسلم
1037. `Abdullah bin `Amr bin Al-`As (May Allah be pleased with them) reported: I heard the Messenger of Allah (PBUH) saying, "When you hear the Adhan, repeat what the Mu'adhdhin says. Then ask Allah to exalt my mention because everyone who does so will receive in return ten rewards from Allah. Then beseech Allah to grant me Al-Wasilah, which is a high rank in Jannah, fitting for only one of Allah's slaves; and I hope that I will be that man. If any one asks Al-Wasilah for me, it becomes incumbent upon me to intercede for him.''
[Muslim]
Commentary: To invoke blessings upon the Prophet (PBUH) means to recite "Allahumma salli `ala Muhammadin, wa `ala ali Muhammadin, kama sallaita `ala Ibrahima wa `ala ali Ibrahima, innaka Hamidun Majid.'' Wasilah literally means that mode or method by which one attains his goal, but here it stands for that high rank in Jannah which will be awarded to the Prophet (PBUH). The word Shafa`ah means to beg someone to pardon somebody's faults and shortcomings or to request someone for doing a virtuous deed. In the context of this Hadith, it refers to the privilege of intercession of the Prophet (PBUH) due to which he will request for the forgiveness of such people for whom he will be given permission by Allah.

1038 - وعن أبي سعيد الخدري رضي الله عنه أن رسول الله صلى الله عليه و سلم قال : [ إذا سمعتم النداء فقولوا كما يقول المؤذن ] متفق عليه
1038. Abu Sa`id Al-Khudri (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: The Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said, "When you hear the Mu'adhdhin (pronouncing the call to Salat), repeat after him what he says.''
[Al-Bukhari and Muslim].
Commentary: This Hadith also tells us to repeat the words of Adhan when we hear it. But when he says "Hayya `alas-Salah'' or "Hayya `alal-Falah'' we must say "La hawla wa la quwwata illa billah.''

1039 - وعن جابر رضي الله عنه أن رسول الله صلى الله عليه و سلم قال : [ من قال حين
يسمع النداء : اللهم رب هذه الدعوة التامة والصلاة القائمة آت محمدا الوسيلة والفضيلة وابعثه مقاما محمودا الذي وعدته حلت له شفاعتي يوم القيامة ] رواه البخاري
1039. Jabir (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: The Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said, "He who says upon hearing the Adhan: `Allahumma Rabba hadhihid-da`wati-ttammati, was-salatil-qa'imati, ati Muhammadanil-wasilata wal-fadhilata, wab`athu maqaman mahmuda nilladhi wa `adtahu [O Allah, Rubb of this perfect call (Da`wah) and of the established prayer (As-Salat), grant Muhammad the Wasilah and superiority, and raise him up to a praiseworthy position which You have promised him]', it becomes incumbent upon me to intercede for him on the Day of Resurrection.''
[Al-Bukhari].
Commentary: This Hadith tells us the merit of (the prayer by) maens of which one attains his should be recited in the manner narrated by `Abdullah bin `Amr, which says that one should first repeat the wording of Adhan, then recite the prayer asking to exalt the mention of the Prophet (PBUH) and then pray Allah to grant him the Wasilah.

1040 - وعن سعد بن أبي وقاص رضي الله عنه عن النبي صلى الله عليه و سلم أنه قال : [ من قال حين يسمع المؤذن : أشهد أن لا إله إلا الله وحده لا شريك له وأن محمدا عبده ورسوله رضيت بالله ربا وبمحمد رسولا وبالإسلام دينا غفر له ذنبه ] رواه مسلم
1040. Sa`d bin Abu Waqqas (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: The Prophet (PBUH) said, "He who says after the Adhan: `Ash-hadu an la ilaha illallah Wah-dahu la sharika Lahu; wa ash-hadu anna Muhammadan `abduhu wa Rasuluhu, radhitu Billahi Rabban, wa bi Muhammadin Rasulan, wa bil Islami Dinan [I testify that there is no true god except Allah Alone; He has no partners and that Muhammad (PBUH) is His slave and Messenger; I am content with Allah as my Rubb, with Muhammad as my Messenger and with Islam as my Deen],' his sins will be forgiven.''
[Muslim].
Commentary: This Hadith mentions another prayer which should be recited beside the already mentioned Du`a-al-Wasilah.

1041 - وعن أنس رضي الله عنه قال قال رسول الله صلى الله عليه و سلم : [ الدعاء لا يرد بين الأذان والإقامة ] رواه أبو داود والترمذي وقال حديث حسن
1041. Anas (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: The Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said: "The supplication made between the Adhan and the Iqamah is never rejected.''
[Abu Dawud and At-Tirmidhi].

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
https://abubaker.jordanforum.net

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
»  فضل الصلاة The Excellence of prayer
» الدعوة للإرشاد، والنهي عن الفساد Calling for guidance , and forbidding of depravity رياض الصالحين مترجما للإنجليزية باب الدلالة على خير والدعاء إلى هدى أو ضلالة
» الدعوة للإرشاد، والنهي عن الفساد Calling for guidance , and forbidding of depravity رياض الصالحين مترجما للإنجليزية باب الدلالة على خير والدعاء إلى هدى أو ضلالة
»  تابع --- 2- الصفة الثالنية: الصلاة ذات الخشوع والخضوع 2. الثانية الصفات : الصلاة مع الخشوع والخضوع 2. The second Qualities : prayer with reverence and submission
»  2- الصفة الثالنية: الصلاة ذات الخشوع والخضوع 2. الثانية الصفات : الصلاة مع الخشوع والخضوع 2. The second Qualities : prayer with reverence and submission

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
منتدى الأصدقاء :: هدايات وإرشادات وتوجيهات إسلامية :: قسم ( القرآن الكريم وقصص القرآن الكريم ) وأخرى Section (the Quran and the stories of the Koran) and other Quran-
انتقل الى: