منتدى الأصدقاء
{وَاللّهُ يَدْعُو إِلَى دَارِ السَّلاَمِ وَيَهْدِي مَن يَشَاءُ إِلَى صِرَاطٍ مُّسْتَقِيمٍ }يونس25
And God calls to the House of Peace and guides whom He wills to a Straight Path} Younis 25
نحن سعداء للمشاركة في (منتدى الأصدقاء)
We are pleased to join in ( Forum Friends )
يشرفنا تسجيلك
We are honored register you
إدارة المنتدى
Management of Forum

منتدى الأصدقاء
{وَاللّهُ يَدْعُو إِلَى دَارِ السَّلاَمِ وَيَهْدِي مَن يَشَاءُ إِلَى صِرَاطٍ مُّسْتَقِيمٍ }يونس25
And God calls to the House of Peace and guides whom He wills to a Straight Path} Younis 25
نحن سعداء للمشاركة في (منتدى الأصدقاء)
We are pleased to join in ( Forum Friends )
يشرفنا تسجيلك
We are honored register you
إدارة المنتدى
Management of Forum

منتدى الأصدقاء
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

منتدى الأصدقاء

الرئيسيةالبوابةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

( أهلا وسهلا بكم في منتدى الأصدقاء Welcome to the forum Friends >> الرجاء تسجيل الدخول للتعرف على فضائل الأعمال التي يحبها الله Please log in to learn about the virtues of Business loved by God

المواضيع الأخيرة
» تعديل شاشة الكمبيوتر - الوضع الصحيح من المصنع - LG
 100 - باب التسمية في أوله والحمد في آخره  Chapter 100  Mentioning Bismillah before and saying Al-Hamdulillah after Eating   728 - I_icon_minitimeالأحد نوفمبر 05, 2017 2:53 pm من طرف abubaker

»  إن كلمة “الله” هي علم على واجب الوجود. --- آية الكرسي
 100 - باب التسمية في أوله والحمد في آخره  Chapter 100  Mentioning Bismillah before and saying Al-Hamdulillah after Eating   728 - I_icon_minitimeالأحد يوليو 30, 2017 4:44 am من طرف abubaker

»  إن كلمة “الله” هي علم على واجب الوجود. --- آية الكرسي
 100 - باب التسمية في أوله والحمد في آخره  Chapter 100  Mentioning Bismillah before and saying Al-Hamdulillah after Eating   728 - I_icon_minitimeالأحد يوليو 30, 2017 4:44 am من طرف abubaker

»  إن كلمة “الله” هي علم على واجب الوجود -- آية الكرسي -- تابع ----
 100 - باب التسمية في أوله والحمد في آخره  Chapter 100  Mentioning Bismillah before and saying Al-Hamdulillah after Eating   728 - I_icon_minitimeالأحد يوليو 30, 2017 4:33 am من طرف abubaker

»  وكلمة (الله) عَلَمٌ على واجب الوجود؛ مَطمورة فيه كُلُّ صفات الكمال؛ / الرعد - ؛ فشاءتْ رحمتُه سبحانه أنْ سَهَّل لنا أن نفتتح أيَّ عمل باسمه الجامع لكل صفات الجمال والكمال (بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم). ولذلك يُسَمُّونه (عَلَمٌ على واجب الوجود).
 100 - باب التسمية في أوله والحمد في آخره  Chapter 100  Mentioning Bismillah before and saying Al-Hamdulillah after Eating   728 - I_icon_minitimeالأحد يوليو 30, 2017 4:18 am من طرف abubaker

» أما أسماء الله فحسنى؛ لأنها بلغتْ القمة في الكمال، ولأن الأسماء والصفات التي تنطبق عليها موجودة في الخالق الأعلى سبحانه
 100 - باب التسمية في أوله والحمد في آخره  Chapter 100  Mentioning Bismillah before and saying Al-Hamdulillah after Eating   728 - I_icon_minitimeالأحد يوليو 30, 2017 4:06 am من طرف abubaker

» وكلمة(اللهُ) عَلَم على واجب الوجود بكل صفات الكمال له - طه
 100 - باب التسمية في أوله والحمد في آخره  Chapter 100  Mentioning Bismillah before and saying Al-Hamdulillah after Eating   728 - I_icon_minitimeالأحد يوليو 30, 2017 3:57 am من طرف abubaker

» فاعمل لوجهه يكْفك كل الأوجه وتريح نفسك أن تتنازعك قوى شتى ومختلفة، ويُغنيك عن كل غنى.
 100 - باب التسمية في أوله والحمد في آخره  Chapter 100  Mentioning Bismillah before and saying Al-Hamdulillah after Eating   728 - I_icon_minitimeالأحد يوليو 30, 2017 3:51 am من طرف abubaker

» أتدرون ما هذان الكتابان فريق في الجنة وفريق في السعير
 100 - باب التسمية في أوله والحمد في آخره  Chapter 100  Mentioning Bismillah before and saying Al-Hamdulillah after Eating   728 - I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء يوليو 18, 2017 3:21 pm من طرف abubaker

ازرار التصفُّح
 البوابة
 الرئيسية
 قائمة الاعضاء
 البيانات الشخصية
 س .و .ج
 بحـث
التبادل الاعلاني

100 - باب التسمية في أوله والحمد في آخره Chapter 100 Mentioning Bismillah before and saying Al-Hamdulillah after Eating 728 -

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
abubaker

abubaker

ذكر
عدد المساهمات : 18649
تاريخ التسجيل : 23/12/2010
العمر : 73
الدولـة : jordan

100 - باب التسمية في أوله والحمد في آخره  Chapter 100  Mentioning Bismillah before and saying Al-Hamdulillah after Eating   728 - Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: 100 - باب التسمية في أوله والحمد في آخره Chapter 100 Mentioning Bismillah before and saying Al-Hamdulillah after Eating 728 -    100 - باب التسمية في أوله والحمد في آخره  Chapter 100  Mentioning Bismillah before and saying Al-Hamdulillah after Eating   728 - I_icon_minitimeالإثنين سبتمبر 12, 2016 2:59 pm

2- كتاب آداب الطعام
Book Two: The Book about the Etiquette of Eating

100 - باب التسمية في أوله والحمد في آخره
Chapter 100
Mentioning Bismillah before and saying Al-Hamdulillah after Eating

728 - عن عمر بن أبي سلمة رضي الله عنه قال قال لي رسول الله صلى الله عليه و سلم : [ سم الله وكل بيمينك وكل مما يليك ] متفق عليه
728. `Umar bin Abu Salamah (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: Messenger of Allah (PBUH), said to me, "Mention Allah's Name (i.e., say Bismillah before starting eating), eat with your right hand, and eat from what is near you.)
[Al-Bukhari and Muslim].
Commentary: There are two things about this Hadith. First, we should start eating or drinking by pronouncing the Name of Allah. Second, we should eat from our side without stretching our hand to the side where someone else is eating. This may be the case when more than one or two people are eating the same kind of food from a single dish. Good manners do not allow it, yet in case a variety of food or fruit is lying before us on the table, we are free to take our pick.

729 - وعن عائشة رضي الله عنها قالت قال رسول الله صلى الله عليه و سلم : [ إذا أكل أحدكم فليذكر اسم الله تعالى فإن نسي أن يذكر اسم الله تعالى في أوله فليقل بسم الله أوله وآخره ] رواه أبو داود والترمذي وقال حديث حسن صحيح
729. `Aishah (May Allah be pleased with her) reported: Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said, "When any of you wants to eat, he should mention the Name of Allah in the begining, (i.e., say Bismillah). If he forgets to do it in the beginning, he should say Bismillah awwalahu wa akhirahu (I begin with the Name of Allah at the beginning and at the end).)
[At-Tirmidhi and Abu Dawud].
Commentary: This Hadith provides us a concession. If we have forgotten to pronounce the Name of Allah before beginning to eat, we can do it during eating or in the end.

730 - وعن جابر رضي الله عنه قال سمعت رسول الله صلى الله عليه و سلم يقول : [ إذا دخل الرجل بيته فذكر الله تعالى عند دخوله وعند طعامه قال الشيطان لأصحابه : لا مبيت لكم ولا عشاء وإذا دخل فلم يذكر الله تعالى عند دخوله قال الشيطان أدركتم المبيت وإذا لم يذكر الله تعالى عند طعامه قال أدركتم المبيت والعشاء ] رواه مسلم
730. Jabir (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: I heard Messenger of Allah (PBUH) saying, "If a person mentions the Name of Allah upon entering his house or eating, Satan says, addressing his followers: `You will find no where to spend the night and no dinner.' But if he enters without mentioning the Name of Allah, Satan says (to his followers); `You have found (a place) to spend the night in, and if he does not mention the Name of Allah at the time of eating, Satan says: `You have found (a place) to spend the night in as well as food.)'
[Muslim].
Commentary: Herein, we are told that in order to ward off Satan and his followers, we are supposed to remember Allah before entering our house and before beginning to eat. The remembrance of Allah implies those appropriate prayers of the Prophet (PBUH) which have been mentioned in Ahadith. For example, we are instructed to pronounce the Name of Allah before beginning to eat. On entering our house we recite the following Prophetic prayer: "Allahumma inni as'aluka khairal-mawliji wa khairal-makhraji. Bismillahi wa lajna, wa bismillahi kharajna, wa `al-Allahi rabbina tawakkalna.) (O Allah! I ask you for what is good of entrance and what is good for exit. With the Name of Allah do we enter, and with the Name of Allah do we leave, and upon our Rubb Allah have we put our trust).

731 - وعن حذيفة رضي الله عنه قال : كنا إذا حضرنا مع رسول الله صلى الله عليه و سلم طعاما لم نضع أيدينا حتى يبدأ رسول الله صلى الله عليه و سلم فيضع يده وإنا حضرنا معه مرة طعاما فجاءت جارية كأنها تدفع فذهبت لتضع يدها في الطعام فأخذ رسول الله صلى الله عليه و سلم بيدها ثم جاء أعرابي كأنما يدفع فأخذ بيده فقال رسول الله صلى الله عليه و سلم : [ إن الشيطان يستحل الطعام أن لا يذكر اسم الله تعالى عليه وإنه جاء بهذه الجارية ليستحل بها فأخذت بيدها فجاء بهذا الأعرابي ليستحل به فأخذت بيده والذي نفسي بيده إن يده في يدي مع يديهما ] ثم ذكر اسم الله تعالى وأكل . رواه مسلم
731. Hudhaifah (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: When we attended a meal with the Messenger of Allah (PBUH), we would not stretch forth our hands towards the food until he (PBUH) would start eating first. Once, we were with him when a little girl rushed in as if someone was impelling her. She was about to lay her hand on the food when the Messenger of Allah (PBUH) caught her hand. Then a bedouin came in rushing as if someone were pushing him. He (PBUH) caught his hand also and said, "Satan considers that food lawful for himself on which the Name of Allah is not mentioned. He (Satan) brought this girl to make the food lawful through her but I caught her hand. Then he brought the bedouin to make it lawful through him but I caught his hand too. By Him in Whose Hand my soul is, now Satan's hand is in my grasp along with their hands.) Then he mentioned the Name of Allah and began to eat.
[Abu Dawud and An-Nasa'i].
Commentary: Here, too, we are told that if we do not pronounce Allah's Name, Satan and his minions will share our meal with us. So prior to eating, we must pronounce the Name of Allah. An incident is related in this Hadith. Once, Messenger of Allah (PBUH) and his Companions were just to start taking their meal when an unknown girl and a bedouin burst upon the scene. Without seeking the formal permission and pronouncing the Name of Allah they hurriedly stretched their hands to eat. Yet, Messenger of Allah (PBUH) restrained them from doing so. Owing to Divine inspiration, he had seen the hidden hand of the Devil behind their abrupt actions. We have only one way to escape the Devil, that is, on such occasions we should first pronounce the Name of Allah. Second, this Hadith enlightens us on table manners calling for decency and decorum. It will be called an act of sheer indecency to voraciously pounce upon food as is commonly witnessed in feasts and weddings. Indeed, it is the result of deviation from Islamic teachings that many Muslims have grown ignorant of the Prophet's manner of eating. Allah, too, has left them unrestrained in their beast-like hunger.

732 - وعن أمية بن مخشي الصحابي رضي الله عنه قال : كان رسول الله صلى الله عليه و سلم جالسا ورجل يأكل فلم يسم حتى لم يبق من طعامه إلا لقمة فلما رفعها إلى فيه قال : بسم الله أوله وآخره . فضحك النبي صلى الله عليه و سلم ثم قال : [ ما زال الشيطان يأكل معه فلما ذكر اسم الله استقاء ما في بطنه ] رواه أبو داود والنسائي
732. Umaiyyah bin Makhshi (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: Messenger of Allah (PBUH) was sitting while a man was eating food. That man did not mention the Name of Allah (before commencing to eat) till only a morsel of food was left. When he raised it to his mouth, he said: "Bismillah awwalahu wa akhirahu (With the Name of Allah, in the beginning and in the end).) Messenger of Allah (PBUH) smiled at this and said, "Satan had been eating with him but when he mentioned the Name of Allah, Satan vomited all that was in his stomach.)
[Abu Dawud and An-Nasa'i].
Commentary: This Hadith also informs us that Satan shares food and drink with those people who do not mention the Name of Allah.
733. `Aishah (May Allah be pleased with her) reported: Messenger of Allah (PBUH) was eating with his six Companions when a desert Arab came and ate up the food in two mouthfuls. Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said, "Had he mentioned the Name of Allah, it would have sufficed for all of you.)
[At-Tirmidhi].
Commentary: The pronouncement of Allah's Name brings blessing to the meal, and the omission of His Name robs blessing away.

733 - وعن عائشة رضي الله عنها قالت : كان رسول الله صلى الله عليه و سلم يأكل طعاما في ستة من أصحابه فجاء أعرابي فأكله بلقمتين . فقال رسول الله صلى الله عليه و سلم : [ أما إنه لو سمى لكفاكم ] رواه الترمذي وقال حديث حسن صحيح
733. `Aishah (May Allah be pleased with her) reported: Messenger of Allah (PBUH) was eating with his six Companions when a desert Arab came and ate up the food in two mouthfuls. Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said, "Had he mentioned the Name of Allah, it would have sufficed for all of you.)
[At-Tirmidhi].
Commentary: The pronouncement of Allah's Name brings blessing to the meal, and the omission of His Name robs blessing away.

734 - وعن أبي أمامة رضي الله عنه أن النبي صلى الله عليه و سلم كان إذا رفع مائدته قال : [ الحمد لله كثيرا طيبا مباركا فيه غير مكفي ولا مودع ولا مستغنى عنه ربنا ] رواه البخاري
734. Abu Umamah (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: Whenever the Prophet (PBUH) finished a meal, he would say: "Al-hamdu lillahi kathiran taiyiban mubarakan fihi, ghaira makfiyyin wa la muwadda`in, wa la mustaghnan `anhu, Rabbuna. (All praise is due to Allah, praise which is abundant, pure, and full of blessings, which is indispensable and to which one cannot be indifferent).)
[Al-Bukhari].
Commentary: This Hadith mentions a supplication which Messenger of Allah (PBUH) used to recite after taking meal. The economy of words was the essence of the Prophet's (PBUH) eloquence as displayed here. To supplicate this Prophetic prayer after taking a meal is recommendable.

735 - وعن معاذ بن أنس رضي الله عنه قال قال رسول الله صلى الله عليه و سلم : [ من أكل طعاما فقال : الحمد لله الذي أطعمني هذا ورزقنيه من غير حول مني ولا قوة غفر له ما تقدم من ذنبه ] رواه أبو داود والترمذي وقال حديث حسن

735. Mu`adh bin Anas (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said, "He who has taken food and says at the end: `Al-hamdu lillahi-lladhi at`amani hadha, wa razaqanihi min ghairi haulin minni wa la quwwatin (All praise is due to Allah Who has given me food to eat and provided it without any endeavour on my part or any power),' all his past sins will be forgiven.)
At-Tirmidh i].
Commentary: This Hadith tells us that if we praise Allah after taking a meal, all our minor sins committed in the past will be forgiven by Him.

101 - باب : لا يعيب الطعام واستحباب مدحه
Chapter 101
Prohibition of Criticizing Food

736 -
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
https://abubaker.jordanforum.net

100 - باب التسمية في أوله والحمد في آخره Chapter 100 Mentioning Bismillah before and saying Al-Hamdulillah after Eating 728 -
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
»  2- كتاب آداب الطعام Book Two: The Book about the Etiquette of Eating 100 - باب التسمية في أوله والحمد في آخره Chapter 100 Mentioning Bismillah before and saying Al-Hamdulillah after Eating 728 -
» 100- باب التسمية في أوله والحمد في آخره
»  التسمية في أوله والحمد في آخره

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
منتدى الأصدقاء :: هدايات وإرشادات وتوجيهات إسلامية :: ترجمة أحاديث كتاب رياض الصالحين - باللغة الإنجليزية Riyad righteous book - Translated in English-
انتقل الى: