منتدى الأصدقاء
{وَاللّهُ يَدْعُو إِلَى دَارِ السَّلاَمِ وَيَهْدِي مَن يَشَاءُ إِلَى صِرَاطٍ مُّسْتَقِيمٍ }يونس25
And God calls to the House of Peace and guides whom He wills to a Straight Path} Younis 25
نحن سعداء للمشاركة في (منتدى الأصدقاء)
We are pleased to join in ( Forum Friends )
يشرفنا تسجيلك
We are honored register you
إدارة المنتدى
Management of Forum

منتدى الأصدقاء
{وَاللّهُ يَدْعُو إِلَى دَارِ السَّلاَمِ وَيَهْدِي مَن يَشَاءُ إِلَى صِرَاطٍ مُّسْتَقِيمٍ }يونس25
And God calls to the House of Peace and guides whom He wills to a Straight Path} Younis 25
نحن سعداء للمشاركة في (منتدى الأصدقاء)
We are pleased to join in ( Forum Friends )
يشرفنا تسجيلك
We are honored register you
إدارة المنتدى
Management of Forum

منتدى الأصدقاء
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

منتدى الأصدقاء

الرئيسيةالبوابةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

( أهلا وسهلا بكم في منتدى الأصدقاء Welcome to the forum Friends >> الرجاء تسجيل الدخول للتعرف على فضائل الأعمال التي يحبها الله Please log in to learn about the virtues of Business loved by God

المواضيع الأخيرة
» تعديل شاشة الكمبيوتر - الوضع الصحيح من المصنع - LG
 252 - باب مسائل من الدعاء  Chapter 252  Some Verdicts Pertaining to Supplications   1496 -  I_icon_minitimeالأحد نوفمبر 05, 2017 2:53 pm من طرف abubaker

»  إن كلمة “الله” هي علم على واجب الوجود. --- آية الكرسي
 252 - باب مسائل من الدعاء  Chapter 252  Some Verdicts Pertaining to Supplications   1496 -  I_icon_minitimeالأحد يوليو 30, 2017 4:44 am من طرف abubaker

»  إن كلمة “الله” هي علم على واجب الوجود. --- آية الكرسي
 252 - باب مسائل من الدعاء  Chapter 252  Some Verdicts Pertaining to Supplications   1496 -  I_icon_minitimeالأحد يوليو 30, 2017 4:44 am من طرف abubaker

»  إن كلمة “الله” هي علم على واجب الوجود -- آية الكرسي -- تابع ----
 252 - باب مسائل من الدعاء  Chapter 252  Some Verdicts Pertaining to Supplications   1496 -  I_icon_minitimeالأحد يوليو 30, 2017 4:33 am من طرف abubaker

»  وكلمة (الله) عَلَمٌ على واجب الوجود؛ مَطمورة فيه كُلُّ صفات الكمال؛ / الرعد - ؛ فشاءتْ رحمتُه سبحانه أنْ سَهَّل لنا أن نفتتح أيَّ عمل باسمه الجامع لكل صفات الجمال والكمال (بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم). ولذلك يُسَمُّونه (عَلَمٌ على واجب الوجود).
 252 - باب مسائل من الدعاء  Chapter 252  Some Verdicts Pertaining to Supplications   1496 -  I_icon_minitimeالأحد يوليو 30, 2017 4:18 am من طرف abubaker

» أما أسماء الله فحسنى؛ لأنها بلغتْ القمة في الكمال، ولأن الأسماء والصفات التي تنطبق عليها موجودة في الخالق الأعلى سبحانه
 252 - باب مسائل من الدعاء  Chapter 252  Some Verdicts Pertaining to Supplications   1496 -  I_icon_minitimeالأحد يوليو 30, 2017 4:06 am من طرف abubaker

» وكلمة(اللهُ) عَلَم على واجب الوجود بكل صفات الكمال له - طه
 252 - باب مسائل من الدعاء  Chapter 252  Some Verdicts Pertaining to Supplications   1496 -  I_icon_minitimeالأحد يوليو 30, 2017 3:57 am من طرف abubaker

» فاعمل لوجهه يكْفك كل الأوجه وتريح نفسك أن تتنازعك قوى شتى ومختلفة، ويُغنيك عن كل غنى.
 252 - باب مسائل من الدعاء  Chapter 252  Some Verdicts Pertaining to Supplications   1496 -  I_icon_minitimeالأحد يوليو 30, 2017 3:51 am من طرف abubaker

» أتدرون ما هذان الكتابان فريق في الجنة وفريق في السعير
 252 - باب مسائل من الدعاء  Chapter 252  Some Verdicts Pertaining to Supplications   1496 -  I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء يوليو 18, 2017 3:21 pm من طرف abubaker

ازرار التصفُّح
 البوابة
 الرئيسية
 قائمة الاعضاء
 البيانات الشخصية
 س .و .ج
 بحـث
التبادل الاعلاني

252 - باب مسائل من الدعاء Chapter 252 Some Verdicts Pertaining to Supplications 1496 -

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
abubaker

abubaker

ذكر
عدد المساهمات : 18649
تاريخ التسجيل : 23/12/2010
العمر : 73
الدولـة : jordan

252 - باب مسائل من الدعاء  Chapter 252  Some Verdicts Pertaining to Supplications   1496 -  Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: 252 - باب مسائل من الدعاء Chapter 252 Some Verdicts Pertaining to Supplications 1496 -     252 - باب مسائل من الدعاء  Chapter 252  Some Verdicts Pertaining to Supplications   1496 -  I_icon_minitimeالأحد سبتمبر 11, 2016 2:04 pm

252 - باب مسائل من الدعاء
Chapter 252
Some Verdicts Pertaining to Supplications

1496 - عن أسامة بن زيد رضي الله عنه قال قال رسول الله صلى الله عليه و سلم : [ من صنع إليه معروف فقال لفاعله : جزاك الله خيرا فقد أبلغ في الثناء ] رواه الترمذي وقال حديث حسن صحيح
1496. Usamah bin Zaid (May Allah be pleased with them) reported: The Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said, "He who is favoured by another and says to his benefactor: `Jazak-Allah khairan (may Allah reward you well)' indeed praised (the benefactor) satisfactorily.''
[At-Tirmidhi].
Commentary: If one is unable to return someone's kindness with kindness, he should say, "Jazak-Allahu khairan (may Allah reward you well).'' This means: "I am unable to reciprocate your kindness. May Allah grant you the best reward for it.'' Obviously there is no match for the reward that one gets from Allah. For this reason the Prophet (PBUH) said that it was the best of the praise for a benefactor.

1497 - وعن جابر رضي الله عنه قال قال رسول الله صلى الله عليه و سلم : [ لا تدعوا على أنفسكم ولا تدعوا على أولادكم ولا تدعوا على أموالكم لا توافقوا من الله ساعة يسأل فيها عطاء فيستجيب لكم ] رواه مسلم
1497. Jabir (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: The Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said, "Do not invoke curses on yourself or on your children or on your possessions lest you should happen to do it at a moment when the supplications are accepted, and your prayer might be granted.''
[Muslim].
Commentary: Almighty Allah always listens to everyone's prayer but He has fixed certain times when He grants more prayers addressed to Him. Therefore, one should never curse oneself or one's own children or one's own business, etc., lest this is done at the time when prayers are accepted by Allah and then one has to regret it all his life.

1498 - وعن أبي هريرة رضي الله عنه أن رسول الله صلى الله عليه و سلم قال : [ أقرب ما يكون العبد من ربه وهو ساجد فأكثروا الدعاء ] رواه مسلم
1498. Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: The Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said, "A slave becomes nearest to his Rubb when he is in prostration. So increase supplications in prostrations.''
[Muslim].
Commentary: This Hadith points out the exellence of supplicating while prostrating in Salat, as one gets closer to Allah in this position.

1499 - وعنه رضي الله عنه أن رسول الله صلى الله عليه و سلم قال : [ يستجاب لأحدكم ما لم يعجل يقول : قد دعوت ربي فلم يستجب لي ] متفق عليه
وفي رواية لمسلم : [ لا يزال يستجاب للعبد ما لم يدع بإثم أو قطيعة رحم ما لم يستعجل ] قيل : يا رسول الله ما الاستعجال ؟ قال : [ يقول : قد دعوت وقد دعوت فلم أر يستجب لي فيستحسر عند ذلك ويدع الدعاء ]
1499. Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: The Messenger of Allah (PBUH), "The supplication of every one of you will be granted if he does not get impatient and say (for example): `I supplicated my Rubb but my prayer has not been granted'.''
[Al-Bukhari and Muslim].
The narration of Muslim is: "The supplication of a slave continues to be granted as long as he does not supplicate for a sinful thing or for something that would cut off the ties of kinship and he does not grow impatient.'' It was said: "O Messenger of Allah! What does growing impatient mean?'' He (PBUH) said, "It is one's saying: `I supplicated again and again but I do not think that my prayer will be answered.' Then he becomes frustrated (in such circumstances) and gives up supplication altogether.''
Commentary: We learn from this Hadith that one should continue beseeching Allah without ever thinking that in spite of praying for a long time, his prayer has not been granted. One should never allow frustration to overcome in his mind. If a person's supplication is not granted for a long time, there would be certainly some good for him in that delay the reason of which is known to Allah Alone. It is, therefore, essential that he should never cease to pray whether his prayer is granted or not. Persistence in prayer is certainly beneficial to him.

1500 - وعن أبي أمامة رضي الله عنه قال : قيل لرسول الله صلى الله عليه و سلم : أي الدعاء أسمع ؟ قال : [ جوف الليل الآخر ودبر الصلوات المكتوبات ] رواه الترمذي وقال حديث حسن
1500. Abu Umamah (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: The Messenger of Allah (PBUH) was asked: "At what time does the supplication find the greatest response?'' He (PBUH) replied, "A supplication made during the middle of the last part of the night and after the conclusion of the obligatory prayers.''
[At-Tirmidhi].
Commentary: "Al-'Akhir'' is the characteristic of "Jauf'' and in the present context it means the late hours of night. "Jauf'' can also mean here "middle'', that is in the later-half of the night.
In other words, if the night is divided between two equal parts then it (Jauf) would be the middle of the second part. In either case it is the time of the night which in other Ahadith has been termed as the third part of the night. It is the time when Almighty Allah comes to descend on the sky of this world.
Prayers are also granted by Allah after the obligatory Salat.

1501 - وعن عبادة بن الصامت رضي الله عنه أن رسول الله صلى الله عليه و سلم قال : [ ما على الأرض مسلم يدعو الله تعالى بدعوة إلا آتاه الله إياها أو صرف عنه من السوء مثلها ما لم يدع بإثم أو قطيعة رحم ] فقال رجل من القوم : إذا نكثر قال : [ الله أكثر ] رواه الترمذي وقال حديث حسن صحيح
ورواه الحاكم من رواية أبي سعيد وزاد فيه : [ أو يدخر له من الأجر مثلها ]
1501. `Ubadah bin As-Samit (May Allah be pleased with him) said: The Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said, "Whenever a Muslim supplicates Allah, He accepts his supplication or averts any similar kind of trouble from him until he prays for something sinful or something that may break the ties of kinship.'' Upon this someone of the Companions said: "Then we shall supplicate plenty.'' The Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said, "Allah is more plentiful (in responding).''
[At-Tirmidhi].
Commentary: We learn from this Hadith that prayer (supplication) is beneficial to us in any case, because Almighty Allah either grants the prayer we make, or if the supplication is not being accepted, He removes some future trouble that was destined for us, or He grants us in full in the Hereafter.
A Muslim should never feel shy of praying to Allah. In fact, he should persistently pray because there is no end to His Treasures.

1502 - وعن ابن عباس رضي الله عنهما أن رسول الله صلى الله عليه و سلم كان يقول عند الكرب : [ لا إله إلا الله العظيم الحليم لا إله إلا الله رب العرش العظيم لا إله إلا الله رب السماوات ورب الأرض رب العرش الكريم ] متفق عليه
1502. Ibn `Abbas (May Allah be pleased with them) said: The Messenger of Allah (PBUH) used to say when he was in distress: "La ilaha illallahul-Azimul-Halim. La ilaha illallahu Rabbul-`Arshil-`Azim. La ilaha illallahu Rabbus-samawati, wa Rabbul-ardi, wa Rabbul-`Arshil-Karim. (None has the right to be worshipped but Allah the Incomparably Great, the Compassionate. None has the right to be worshipped but Allah the Rubb of the Mighty Throne. None has the right to be worshipped but Allah the Rubb of the heavens, the Rubb of the earth, and the Rubb of the Honourable Throne).''
[Al-Bukhari and Muslim].
Commentary: The only medicine in a time of distress is the remembrance of Allah Whose Help alone should be sought. This Du`a contains words which glorify Allah and exalt Him far above all else. It is desirable to recite these words when one is in distress as this is exactly what the Prophet (PBUH) used to recite in such situations.
رياض الصالحين - يتبع

_______

https://i.servimg.com/u/f35/16/02/64/63/images11.jpg

https://i.servimg.com/u/f35/16/02/64/63/images11.jpg

253 - باب كرامات الأولياء وفضلهم
Chapter 253
Superiority of Auliya' and their Marvels
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
https://abubaker.jordanforum.net

252 - باب مسائل من الدعاء Chapter 252 Some Verdicts Pertaining to Supplications 1496 -
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
»  172 - باب استحباب الدعاء في السفر Chapter 172 Desirability of Supplications during the Journey 980 -
»  16- كتاب الدعوات Book Sixteen: The Book of Du'a (Supplications) 250 - باب Chapter 250 Issues regarding Supplications, their Virtues and Supplications of the Prophet (pbuh))
» 16- كتاب الدعوات Book Sixteen: The Book of Du'a (Supplications) 250- باب الأمر بالدعاء وفضله وبيان جمل من أدعيته صلى الله عليه وسلم 250 - باب Chapter 250 Issues regarding Supplications, their Virtues and Supplications of the Prophet (pbuh)) 1465 -
» 250- باب الأمر بالدعاء وفضله وبيان جمل من أدعيته صلى الله عليه وسلم 250 - باب Chapter 250 Issues regarding Supplications, their Virtues and Supplications of the Prophet (pbuh)) 1465 -
» شرح رياض الصالحين كتاب الدعوات باب فضل الدعاء - كتاب الدعوات باب الأمر بالدعاء وفضله باب فضل الدعاء بظهر الغيب باب في مسائل من الدعاء باب كرامات الأولياء وفضلهم

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
منتدى الأصدقاء :: هدايات وإرشادات وتوجيهات إسلامية :: ترجمة أحاديث كتاب رياض الصالحين - باللغة الإنجليزية Riyad righteous book - Translated in English-
انتقل الى: