منتدى الأصدقاء
{وَاللّهُ يَدْعُو إِلَى دَارِ السَّلاَمِ وَيَهْدِي مَن يَشَاءُ إِلَى صِرَاطٍ مُّسْتَقِيمٍ }يونس25
And God calls to the House of Peace and guides whom He wills to a Straight Path} Younis 25
نحن سعداء للمشاركة في (منتدى الأصدقاء)
We are pleased to join in ( Forum Friends )
يشرفنا تسجيلك
We are honored register you
إدارة المنتدى
Management of Forum

منتدى الأصدقاء
{وَاللّهُ يَدْعُو إِلَى دَارِ السَّلاَمِ وَيَهْدِي مَن يَشَاءُ إِلَى صِرَاطٍ مُّسْتَقِيمٍ }يونس25
And God calls to the House of Peace and guides whom He wills to a Straight Path} Younis 25
نحن سعداء للمشاركة في (منتدى الأصدقاء)
We are pleased to join in ( Forum Friends )
يشرفنا تسجيلك
We are honored register you
إدارة المنتدى
Management of Forum

منتدى الأصدقاء
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

منتدى الأصدقاء

الرئيسيةالبوابةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

( أهلا وسهلا بكم في منتدى الأصدقاء Welcome to the forum Friends >> الرجاء تسجيل الدخول للتعرف على فضائل الأعمال التي يحبها الله Please log in to learn about the virtues of Business loved by God

المواضيع الأخيرة
» تعديل شاشة الكمبيوتر - الوضع الصحيح من المصنع - LG
	لقد ساهمت في هذا الموضوع متنوعة Miscellaneous - رياض الصالحين مترجما للإنجليزية من كتاب المنثورات والملح ( 2 ) يتبع  1840 - 1850 -     I_icon_minitimeالأحد نوفمبر 05, 2017 2:53 pm من طرف abubaker

»  إن كلمة “الله” هي علم على واجب الوجود. --- آية الكرسي
	لقد ساهمت في هذا الموضوع متنوعة Miscellaneous - رياض الصالحين مترجما للإنجليزية من كتاب المنثورات والملح ( 2 ) يتبع  1840 - 1850 -     I_icon_minitimeالأحد يوليو 30, 2017 4:44 am من طرف abubaker

»  إن كلمة “الله” هي علم على واجب الوجود. --- آية الكرسي
	لقد ساهمت في هذا الموضوع متنوعة Miscellaneous - رياض الصالحين مترجما للإنجليزية من كتاب المنثورات والملح ( 2 ) يتبع  1840 - 1850 -     I_icon_minitimeالأحد يوليو 30, 2017 4:44 am من طرف abubaker

»  إن كلمة “الله” هي علم على واجب الوجود -- آية الكرسي -- تابع ----
	لقد ساهمت في هذا الموضوع متنوعة Miscellaneous - رياض الصالحين مترجما للإنجليزية من كتاب المنثورات والملح ( 2 ) يتبع  1840 - 1850 -     I_icon_minitimeالأحد يوليو 30, 2017 4:33 am من طرف abubaker

»  وكلمة (الله) عَلَمٌ على واجب الوجود؛ مَطمورة فيه كُلُّ صفات الكمال؛ / الرعد - ؛ فشاءتْ رحمتُه سبحانه أنْ سَهَّل لنا أن نفتتح أيَّ عمل باسمه الجامع لكل صفات الجمال والكمال (بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم). ولذلك يُسَمُّونه (عَلَمٌ على واجب الوجود).
	لقد ساهمت في هذا الموضوع متنوعة Miscellaneous - رياض الصالحين مترجما للإنجليزية من كتاب المنثورات والملح ( 2 ) يتبع  1840 - 1850 -     I_icon_minitimeالأحد يوليو 30, 2017 4:18 am من طرف abubaker

» أما أسماء الله فحسنى؛ لأنها بلغتْ القمة في الكمال، ولأن الأسماء والصفات التي تنطبق عليها موجودة في الخالق الأعلى سبحانه
	لقد ساهمت في هذا الموضوع متنوعة Miscellaneous - رياض الصالحين مترجما للإنجليزية من كتاب المنثورات والملح ( 2 ) يتبع  1840 - 1850 -     I_icon_minitimeالأحد يوليو 30, 2017 4:06 am من طرف abubaker

» وكلمة(اللهُ) عَلَم على واجب الوجود بكل صفات الكمال له - طه
	لقد ساهمت في هذا الموضوع متنوعة Miscellaneous - رياض الصالحين مترجما للإنجليزية من كتاب المنثورات والملح ( 2 ) يتبع  1840 - 1850 -     I_icon_minitimeالأحد يوليو 30, 2017 3:57 am من طرف abubaker

» فاعمل لوجهه يكْفك كل الأوجه وتريح نفسك أن تتنازعك قوى شتى ومختلفة، ويُغنيك عن كل غنى.
	لقد ساهمت في هذا الموضوع متنوعة Miscellaneous - رياض الصالحين مترجما للإنجليزية من كتاب المنثورات والملح ( 2 ) يتبع  1840 - 1850 -     I_icon_minitimeالأحد يوليو 30, 2017 3:51 am من طرف abubaker

» أتدرون ما هذان الكتابان فريق في الجنة وفريق في السعير
	لقد ساهمت في هذا الموضوع متنوعة Miscellaneous - رياض الصالحين مترجما للإنجليزية من كتاب المنثورات والملح ( 2 ) يتبع  1840 - 1850 -     I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء يوليو 18, 2017 3:21 pm من طرف abubaker

ازرار التصفُّح
 البوابة
 الرئيسية
 قائمة الاعضاء
 البيانات الشخصية
 س .و .ج
 بحـث
التبادل الاعلاني

لقد ساهمت في هذا الموضوع متنوعة Miscellaneous - رياض الصالحين مترجما للإنجليزية من كتاب المنثورات والملح ( 2 ) يتبع 1840 - 1850 -

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
abubaker

abubaker

ذكر
عدد المساهمات : 18649
تاريخ التسجيل : 23/12/2010
العمر : 73
الدولـة : jordan

لقد ساهمت في هذا الموضوع متنوعة Miscellaneous - رياض الصالحين مترجما للإنجليزية من كتاب المنثورات والملح ( 2 ) يتبع  1840 - 1850 -     Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: لقد ساهمت في هذا الموضوع متنوعة Miscellaneous - رياض الصالحين مترجما للإنجليزية من كتاب المنثورات والملح ( 2 ) يتبع 1840 - 1850 -    	لقد ساهمت في هذا الموضوع متنوعة Miscellaneous - رياض الصالحين مترجما للإنجليزية من كتاب المنثورات والملح ( 2 ) يتبع  1840 - 1850 -     I_icon_minitimeالإثنين أغسطس 01, 2016 9:22 am

لقد ساهمت في هذا الموضوع متنوعة Miscellaneous - رياض الصالحين مترجما للإنجليزية من كتاب المنثورات والملح ( 2 ) يتبع  1840 - 1850 -     Images11

https://i.servimg.com/u/f35/16/02/64/63/images11.jpg

https://i.servimg.com/u/f35/16/02/64/63/images11.jpg

1840 - وعنه رضي الله عنه عن النبي صلى الله عليه و سلم قال : [ عجب الله عز و جل من
قوم يدخلون الجنة في السلاسل ] رواه البخاري
ومعناه : يؤسرون ويقيدون ثم يسلمون فيدخلون الجنة
1840. Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him) said: the Prophet (PBUH) said, "Allah marvels at those people who enter Jannah in chains.''
[Al-Bukhari].
Commentary: The meaning of this Hadith is also the same as the Hadith mentioned before it. This means that after taking captives, the Muslims inform them about the teachings of Islam so that after accepting Islam they may deserve Jannah, which is the ultimate success. Allah says, "And whoever is removed away from the Fire and admitted to Jannah, he indeed is successful.'' (3:185) This Hadith urges Muslims to call to Islam, it also urges those Mujahidun to invite their prisoners to Islam to save them from the chastisement of the Hell-fire.

1841 - وعنه رضي الله عنه عن النبي صلى الله عليه و سلم قال : [ أحب البلاد إلى الله مساجدها وأبغض البلاد إلى الله أسواقها ] رواه مسلم
1841. Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him) said: the Prophet (PBUH) said, "The dearest parts on the face of the earth near Allah are its mosques, and the most hated parts near Allah are its markets.''
[Muslim].
Commentary: The superiority of the mosques is self evident. People pray and worship Allah in the mosques and recitation of Qur'an goes on there. While in the market places people forget to remember Allah and indulge in such forbidden acts as fraud, lies and gossip. In fact, it is not the place itself which is disliked but the bad things which are bound to happen in it, they are not the places of choice and are not liked.

1842 - وعن سلمان الفارسي رضي الله عنه من قوله قال : لا تكونن إن استطعت أول من يدخل السوق ولا آخر من يخرج منها فإنها معركة الشيطان وبها ينصب رايته . رواه مسلم هكذا
ورواه البرقاني في صحيحه عن سلمان قال قال رسول الله صلى الله عليه و سلم : [ لا تكن أول من يدخل السوق ولا آخر من يخرج منها فيها باض الشيطان وفرخ ]
1842. Salman Al-Farisi (May Allah be pleased with him) said: The Prophet (PBUH) said, "Do not, if you can help, be the first to enter the market and the last to leave it because it is an arena of Satan and the standard of Satan is set there.''
[Muslim].
There are other narrations with some variation in the wordings.
Commentary: It is disliked (Makruh) to frequently visit the markets, where there is overwhelming influence of the Satan. The more one goes there, the more will one be influenced by the temptations of the devil.

1843 - وعن عاصم الأحول عن عبد الله بن سرجس رضي الله عنه قال قلت لرسول الله صلى الله عليه و سلم : يا رسول الله غفر الله لك . قال : [ ولك ] قال عاصم فقلت له : أستغفر لك رسول الله صلى الله عليه و سلم ؟ قال : نعم ولك ثم تلا هذه الآية { واستغفر لذنبك وللمؤمنين والمؤمنات }
( محمد : 19 ) رواه مسلم
1843. `Asim Al-Ahwal said: `Abdullah bin Sarjis (May Allah be pleased with him) said to the Messenger of Allah (PBUH): "O Messenger of Allah! May Allah forgive all your sins!'' The Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said, "And yours also.'' `Asim reported: I asked `Abdullah: "Did the Messenger of Allah (PBUH) seek forgiveness for you?'' He replied: "Yes, and for you also.'' Then he recited the Verse: "Seek forgiveness for your sins and for the believing men and the believing women.'' (47:19)
[Muslim].
Commentary: Although the Prophet (PBUH) is free from sins, it is permissible, as a token of Allah's honour and care for him, to pray for his greater salvation and blessings. It is also in a way a method of paying respects to him. The Hadith also shows the noble character of the Prophet (PBUH) who used to reciprocate compliments and good deeds.

1844 - وعن أبي مسعود الأنصاري رضي الله عنه قال قال النبي صلى الله عليه و سلم : [ إن مما أدرك الناس من كلام النبوة الأولي : إذا لم تستح فاصنع ما شئت ] رواه البخاري
1844. Abu Mas`ud Al-Ansari (May Allah be pleased with him) said: The Prophet (PBUH) said, "One of the admonitions of the previous Prophets which has been conveyed to people is that if you have no modesty, you can do whatever you like.''
[Al-Bukhari].
Commentary: This does not mean that doing everything is allowed for a shameless person. It is like giving an information that when a person loses the feeling of shame, then he does not mind doing anything. For this reasons the western nations intend to finish the feeling of shame and remorse among the Muslims, which is a landmark and a criterion of Islam. They want to do away with this criterion so that Muslims may indulge in shameless things happily. Unfortunately, the western people are succeeding in their designs and the Islamic social life is also tending to be shameless like its western counterpart.

1845 - وعن ابن مسعود رضي الله عنه قال قال النبي صلى الله عليه و سلم : [ أول ما يقضي بين الناس يوم القيامة في الدماء ] متفق عليه
1845. Ibn Mas`ud (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: The Prophet (PBUH) said, "The first matter concerning which people will be judged on the Day of Resurrection will be the matter of blood.''
[Al-Bukhari and Muslim]
Commentary: In another Hadith, it has been stated that on the Day of Judgement, the first thing about which people will be questioned will be As-Salat (the five daily prayers). There is no contradiction in the two narrations. Among the duties of Allah, the first thing to be reckoned would be As-Salat; while among the mutual right of humans, the first thing to be decided would be murder. From this narration the value of human life becomes very significant.

1846 - وعن عائشة رضي الله عنها قالت قال رسول الله صلى الله عليه و سلم : [ خلقت
الملائكة من نور وخلق الجان من مارج من نار وخلق آدم مما وصف لكم ] رواه مسلم
1846. `Aishah (May Allah be pleased with her) reported: The Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said, "Angels were created from light, jinns were created from a smokeless flame of fire, and `Adam was created from that which you have been told (i.e., sounding clay like the clay of pottery).''
[Muslim].
Commentary: The angels are the creation of Allah which He created from light. Their bodies are so subtle that they can assume any form they like. The jinn are also an unperceptible creation of Allah. They have also been bestowed with such powers as are not possessed by humans. Satan also belongs to the jinn. Man has been created from sounding clay. The Hadith states the Great and the Perfect Powers of Allah that He can create whatever He likes from whatever He likes, and He can do whatever He wishes.

1847 - وعنها رضي الله عنها قالت : كان خلق نبي الله صلى الله عليه و سلم القرآن . رواه مسلم في جملة حديث طويل
1847. `Aishah (May Allah be pleased with her) said: The conduct of the Prophet (PBUH) was entirely according to the Qur'an.
[Muslim in a long Hadith].
Commentary: This Hadith shows that the life of the Prophet (PBUH) and all modes of his actions were on the pattern given in the Qur'an. In his life we can observe the perfection of obedience to all the commands of the Qur'an. In fact, he was a living example of the Qur'an.

1848 - وعنها رضي الله عنها قالت قال رسول الله صلى الله عليه و سلم : [ من أحب لقاء الله أحب الله لقاءه ومن كره لقاء الله كره الله لقاءه ] فقلت : يا رسول الله أكراهية الموت فكلنا يكره الموت ؟ قال : [ ليس كذلك ولكن المؤمن إذا بشر برحمة الله ورضوانه وجنته أحب لقاء الله فأحب الله لقاءه وإن الكافر إذا بشر بعذاب الله وسخطه كره لقاء الله وكره الله لقاءه ] رواه مسلم
1848. `Aishah (May Allah be pleased with her) reported: The Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said, "He who loves to meet Allah, Allah loves to meet him; and he who dislikes to meet Allah, Allah abhors to meet him.'' I (`Aishah) said: "O Messenger of Allah! So far as the feelings of aversion against death is concerned, we all have this feeling.'' Thereupon he said, "I do not mean that. What I meant is that when a (true) believer is given the glad tidings of the Mercy of Allah, His Pleasures and His Jannah (at the time of death), he loves to meet Allah, and Allah also loves to meet him. When a disbeliever is given the news of the Torment of Allah and His Wrath (at the time of death), he dislikes to meet Allah and Allah also abhors to meet him.''
[Muslim].
Commentary: The glad tidings of Jannah are given to the believers and the bad news of punishment are given to the disbelievers at the time of death. So a believer starts longing to meet Allah as a result of the good news he receives at that time, and the disbeliever begins to wish that he may not die and, therefore, avoid Allah's punishment as a result of the bad news he receives at that time.

1849 - وعن أم المؤمنين صفية بنت حيي رضي الله عنها قالت : كان النبي صلى الله عليه
وسلم معتكفا فأتيته أزوره ليلا فحدثته ثم قمت لأنقلب فقام معي ليقلبني فمر رجلان من الأنصار رضي الله عنهم فلما رأيا النبي صلى الله عليه و سلم أسرعا فقال النبي صلى الله عليه و سلم : [ على رسلكما إنها صفية بنت حيي ] فقالا : سبحان الله يا رسول الله . فقال : [ إن الشيطان يجري من ابن آدم مجري الدم وإني خشيت أن يقذف في قلوبكما شرا أو قال شيئا ] متفق عليه
1849. Safiyyah bint Huyai (May Allah be pleased with him), the Mother of the Believers, said: I came to visit the Prophet (PBUH) while he was in the state of I`tikaf [(seclusion) in the mosque during the last ten days of Ramadan]. After having talked to him, I got up to return. The Prophet (PBUH) also got up with me and accompanied me a part of the way. At that moment two Ansari man passed by. When they saw him they quickened their pace. The Prophet (PBUH) said to them, "Do not hurry. She is Safiyyah, daughter of Huyai, my wife.'' They said: "Subhan Allah (Allah is free from imperfection)! O Messenger of Allah! (You are far away from any suspicion).'' The Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said, "Satan circulates in a person like blood (in the blood streams). I apprehended lest Satan should drop some evil thoughts in your minds.''
[Al-Bukhari and Muslim].
Commentary: Even just a passing thought of some thing undesirable about the Prophet (PBUH) is dangerous for belief. In order to put an end to this evil suspicion, he stopped the two Companions and explained to them the situation. This was done lest the devil may create some doubt in the mind of the two Companions. The conclusion is that, if at any place there is some far fetched chance of creation of bad opinion about somebody, then it is necessary to give an explanation lest some doubt may arise in some body's mind. This is particularly essential for `Ulama', who should remain aloof from such occasions and places, lest the people may start doubting their integrity and piety.

1850 - وعن أبي الفضل العباس بن عبد المطلب رضي الله عنه قال : شهدت مع رسول الله صلى الله عليه و سلم يوم حنين فلزمت أنا وأبو سفيان بن الحارث بن عبد المطلب رسول الله صلى الله عليه و سلم فلم نفارقه ورسول الله صلى الله عليه و سلم على بغلة له بيضاء فلما التقى المسلمون والمشركون ولى المسلمون مدبرين فطفق رسول الله صلى الله عليه و سلم يركض بغلته قبل الكفار وأنا آخذ بلجام بغلة رسول الله صلى الله عليه و سلم أكفها إرادة أن لا تسرع وأبو سفيان آخذ بركاب رسول الله صلى الله عليه و سلم فقال رسول الله صلى الله عليه و سلم : [ أي عباس ناد أصحاب السمرة ] قال العباس وكان رجلا صيتا فقلت بأعلى صوتي : أين أصحاب السمرة ؟ فوالله لكأن عطفتهم حين سمعوا صوتي عطفة البقر على أولادها فقالوا : يا لبيك يا لبيك فاقتتلوا هم والكفار والدعوة في الأنصار يقولون يا معشر الأنصار يا معشر الأنصار ثم قصرت الدعوة على بني الحارث بن الخزرج فنظر رسول الله صلى الله عليه و سلم وهو على بغلته كالمتطاول عليها إلى قتالهم فقال : [ هذا حين حمي الوطيس ] ثم أخذ رسول الله صلى الله عليه و سلم حصيات فرمي بهن وجوه الكفار ثم قال : [ انهزموا ورب محمد ] فذهبت أنظر فإذا القتال على هيئته فيما أرى فوالله ما هو إلا أن رماهم بحصياته فما زلت أرى حدهم كليلا وأمرهم مدبرا . رواه مسلم
[ الوطيس ] : التنور ومعناه : اشتدت الحرب
وقوله [ حدهم ] هو بالحاء المهملة : أي بأسهم
1850. Al-`Abbas bin `Abdul-Muttalib (May Allah be pleased with him) said: I was in the company of the Messenger of Allah (PBUH) on the day of (the battle of) Hunain. Abu Sufyan bin Al-Harith and I did not leave the Messenger of Allah (PBUH) throughout the battle. The Messenger of Allah (PBUH) was riding on his white mule. When the Muslims had an encounter with the pagans, Muslims took to their heels. The Messenger of Allah (PBUH) began to urge his mule towards the disbelievers, holding the bridle of his mule. I was trying to restrain it from going very fast, and Abu Sufyan was holding the stirrup of the mule of the Messenger of Allah (PBUH). The Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said, "O Abbas! Call out the People of As-Samurah [i.e., those people who had made the covenant under the tree (i.e., Bai`ah Ridwan)].'' `Abbas called out at the top of his voice: "Where are the People of As-Samurah.'' `Abbas said: As soon as they heard my voice, they rushed towards the Prophet (PBUH) like a cow turning towards her calf. They were shouting: "Here we are.'' Soon they began to fight the infidels. Then there was a call for Ansar. Those who called out to them shouted: "O you the people of Ansar! O you the people of Ansar!'' They ended their call at Banu Al-Harith bin Al-Khazraj. The Messenger of Allah (PBUH) who was riding on his mule looked at their fight with his neck stretched forward and he said, "This is the time when the fight is raging hot.'' Then the Messenger of Allah (PBUH) took pebbles and threw them in the face of the disbelievers. He said, "By the Rubb of Muhammad, the disbelievers will be defeated.'' I continued to watch until I found that their force was subdued and they began to retreat.
[Muslim].
Commentary:
1. Here is the factual proof of the bravery and greatness of the Prophet (PBUH). We see that initially when the Companions were perturbed and they scattered here and there, he alone continued his march towards the enemy. He did not feel even the slightest fear or worry. In the end his steadfastness compelled others to return and fight the enemy.
2. In fact, they had not receded far. They had got confused for a while. The reason for this confusion was the continuous and sudden volley of arrows which was quite unexpected for them. However, at the call of Al-`Abbas (May Allah be pleased with him) they at once turned back to fight. Had they gone far off, their sudden re-organisation and collecting again would not have been possible.
3. Here is the proof of a miracle of the Prophet (PBUH) as well; the throwing of few pebbles from his side caused the defeat of the enemy.
4. Here, the Muslims were taught a lesson that the real power in the battlefield is the strength of Belief and the Help of Allah. The position of the armaments and other things is secondary. So, one should not depend on these means and resources alone. Otherwise, one will certainly face defeat in spite of large number of soldiers and better means, as happened initially in the battle of Hunain. The trust should be on Allah and His Special Help. His Will alone is the deciding factor in every matter.

رياض الصالحين            
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
https://abubaker.jordanforum.net

لقد ساهمت في هذا الموضوع متنوعة Miscellaneous - رياض الصالحين مترجما للإنجليزية من كتاب المنثورات والملح ( 2 ) يتبع 1840 - 1850 -
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
»  متنوعة Miscellaneous - رياض الصالحين مترجما للإنجليزية من كتاب المنثورات والملح ( 1 ) يتبع
»  متنوعة Miscellaneous - رياض الصالحين مترجما للإنجليزية من كتاب المنثورات والملح ( 2 ) يتبع
»  متنوعة Miscellaneous - رياض الصالحين مترجما للإنجليزية من كتاب المنثورات والملح ( 1 ) يتبع 1808 - 1839 -
» متنوعة Miscellaneous - رياض الصالحين مترجما للإنجليزية من كتاب المنثورات والملح ( 3 )
» لا مساهمات جديدة لقد ساهمت في هذا الموضوعمتنوعة Miscellaneous - رياض الصالحين مترجما للإنجليزية من كتاب المنثورات والملح ( 3 ) 1851 - 1868 -

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
منتدى الأصدقاء :: هدايات وإرشادات وتوجيهات إسلامية :: ترجمة كتاب رياض الصالحين - باللغة الإنجليزية Riyad righteous book - Translated in English-
انتقل الى: