منتدى الأصدقاء
{وَاللّهُ يَدْعُو إِلَى دَارِ السَّلاَمِ وَيَهْدِي مَن يَشَاءُ إِلَى صِرَاطٍ مُّسْتَقِيمٍ }يونس25
And God calls to the House of Peace and guides whom He wills to a Straight Path} Younis 25
نحن سعداء للمشاركة في (منتدى الأصدقاء)
We are pleased to join in ( Forum Friends )
يشرفنا تسجيلك
We are honored register you
إدارة المنتدى
Management of Forum

منتدى الأصدقاء
{وَاللّهُ يَدْعُو إِلَى دَارِ السَّلاَمِ وَيَهْدِي مَن يَشَاءُ إِلَى صِرَاطٍ مُّسْتَقِيمٍ }يونس25
And God calls to the House of Peace and guides whom He wills to a Straight Path} Younis 25
نحن سعداء للمشاركة في (منتدى الأصدقاء)
We are pleased to join in ( Forum Friends )
يشرفنا تسجيلك
We are honored register you
إدارة المنتدى
Management of Forum

منتدى الأصدقاء
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

منتدى الأصدقاء

الرئيسيةالبوابةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

( أهلا وسهلا بكم في منتدى الأصدقاء Welcome to the forum Friends >> الرجاء تسجيل الدخول للتعرف على فضائل الأعمال التي يحبها الله Please log in to learn about the virtues of Business loved by God

المواضيع الأخيرة
» تعديل شاشة الكمبيوتر - الوضع الصحيح من المصنع - LG
 371- كتاب الاستغفار  Book Nineteen: The Book of Forgiveness    I_icon_minitimeالأحد نوفمبر 05, 2017 2:53 pm من طرف abubaker

»  إن كلمة “الله” هي علم على واجب الوجود. --- آية الكرسي
 371- كتاب الاستغفار  Book Nineteen: The Book of Forgiveness    I_icon_minitimeالأحد يوليو 30, 2017 4:44 am من طرف abubaker

»  إن كلمة “الله” هي علم على واجب الوجود. --- آية الكرسي
 371- كتاب الاستغفار  Book Nineteen: The Book of Forgiveness    I_icon_minitimeالأحد يوليو 30, 2017 4:44 am من طرف abubaker

»  إن كلمة “الله” هي علم على واجب الوجود -- آية الكرسي -- تابع ----
 371- كتاب الاستغفار  Book Nineteen: The Book of Forgiveness    I_icon_minitimeالأحد يوليو 30, 2017 4:33 am من طرف abubaker

»  وكلمة (الله) عَلَمٌ على واجب الوجود؛ مَطمورة فيه كُلُّ صفات الكمال؛ / الرعد - ؛ فشاءتْ رحمتُه سبحانه أنْ سَهَّل لنا أن نفتتح أيَّ عمل باسمه الجامع لكل صفات الجمال والكمال (بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم). ولذلك يُسَمُّونه (عَلَمٌ على واجب الوجود).
 371- كتاب الاستغفار  Book Nineteen: The Book of Forgiveness    I_icon_minitimeالأحد يوليو 30, 2017 4:18 am من طرف abubaker

» أما أسماء الله فحسنى؛ لأنها بلغتْ القمة في الكمال، ولأن الأسماء والصفات التي تنطبق عليها موجودة في الخالق الأعلى سبحانه
 371- كتاب الاستغفار  Book Nineteen: The Book of Forgiveness    I_icon_minitimeالأحد يوليو 30, 2017 4:06 am من طرف abubaker

» وكلمة(اللهُ) عَلَم على واجب الوجود بكل صفات الكمال له - طه
 371- كتاب الاستغفار  Book Nineteen: The Book of Forgiveness    I_icon_minitimeالأحد يوليو 30, 2017 3:57 am من طرف abubaker

» فاعمل لوجهه يكْفك كل الأوجه وتريح نفسك أن تتنازعك قوى شتى ومختلفة، ويُغنيك عن كل غنى.
 371- كتاب الاستغفار  Book Nineteen: The Book of Forgiveness    I_icon_minitimeالأحد يوليو 30, 2017 3:51 am من طرف abubaker

» أتدرون ما هذان الكتابان فريق في الجنة وفريق في السعير
 371- كتاب الاستغفار  Book Nineteen: The Book of Forgiveness    I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء يوليو 18, 2017 3:21 pm من طرف abubaker

ازرار التصفُّح
 البوابة
 الرئيسية
 قائمة الاعضاء
 البيانات الشخصية
 س .و .ج
 بحـث
التبادل الاعلاني

371- كتاب الاستغفار Book Nineteen: The Book of Forgiveness

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
abubaker

abubaker

ذكر
عدد المساهمات : 18649
تاريخ التسجيل : 23/12/2010
العمر : 73
الدولـة : jordan

371- كتاب الاستغفار  Book Nineteen: The Book of Forgiveness    Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: 371- كتاب الاستغفار Book Nineteen: The Book of Forgiveness     371- كتاب الاستغفار  Book Nineteen: The Book of Forgiveness    I_icon_minitimeالإثنين أغسطس 01, 2016 5:39 am

371- كتاب الاستغفار
Book Nineteen: The Book of Forgiveness

371 - باب
Chapter 371
Seeking Forgiveness

قال الله تعالى ( محمد 19 ) : { واستغفر لذنبك وللمؤمنين والمؤمنات }
وقال تعالى ( النساء 106 ) : { واستغفر الله إن الله كان غفورا رحيما }
وقال تعالى ( النصر 3 ) : { فسبح بحمد ربك واستغفره إنه كان توابا }
وقال تعالى ( آل عمران 15 ) : { للذين اتقوا عند ربهم جنات } إلى قوله عز و جل { والمستغفرين بالأسحار }
وقال تعالى ( النساء 110 ) : { ومن يعمل سوءا أو يظلم نفسه ثم يستغفر الله يجد الله غفورا رحيما }
وقال تعالى ( الأنفال 33 ) : { وما كان الله ليعذبهم وأنت فيهم وما كان الله معذبهم وهم يستغفرون }
وقال تعالى ( آل عمران 135 ) : { والذين إذا فعلوا فاحشة أو ظلموا أنفسهم ذكروا الله فاستغفروا لذنوبهم ومن يغفر الذنوب إلا الله ولم يصروا على ما فعلوا وهم يعلمون }
والآيات في الباب كثيرة معلومة
Allah, the Exalted, says:
"And ask forgiveness for your sin...'' (47:19)
"And seek the forgiveness of Allah. Certainly, Allah is Ever Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.'' (4:106)
"And declare the freedom of your Rubb from imperfection beginning with His praise, and ask His forgiveness. Verily, He is the One Who accepts the repentance and Who forgives.'' (110:3)
"For Al-Muttaqun (the pious) there are Gardens(Jannah) with their Rubb, underneath which rivers flow. Therein (is their) eternal (home) and Azwajun Mutahharatun (purified mates or wives). And Allah will be pleased with them. And Allah is All-Seer of the(His) slaves. Those who say: `Our Rubb! We have indeed believed, so forgive us our sins and save us from the punishment of the Fire. (They are) those who are patient, those who are true (in Faith, words, and deeds), and obedient with sincere devotion in worship to Allah. Those who spend (give the Zakat and alms in the way of Allah) and those who pray and beg Allah's Pardon in the last hours of the night.''(3:15-17)
"And whoever does evil or wrongs himself but afterwards seeks Allah's forgiveness, he will find Allah Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.'' (4:110)
"And Allah would not punish them while you(Muhammad (PBUH)) are amongst them, nor will He punish them while they seek (Allah's) forgiveness.''(8:33)
"And those who, when they have committed Fahishah(illegal sexual intercourse) or wronged themselves with evil, remember Allah and ask forgiveness for their sins; - and none can forgive sins but Allah - and do not persist in what (wrong) they have done, while they know.'' (3:135)
The Qur'anic Ayat on the subject are many and well-known.

1869 - وعن الأغر المزني رضي الله عنه أن رسول الله صلى الله عليه و سلم قال : [ إنه
ليغان على قلبي وإني لأستغفر الله في اليوم مائة مرة ] رواه مسلم
1869. Al-Agharr Al-Muzani (May Allah be pleased with him) said: The Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said, "Sometimes I perceive a veil over my heart, and I supplicate Allah for forgiveness a hundred times in a day.''
[Muslim].
Commentary: Ghain and Ghaim are two synonyms. They signify the spreading of the clouds. It refers in this Hadith to the fact that the Prophet (PBUH) was reciting the Names of Allah and remembering Him all the time. But sometimes due to being too busy in the affairs of the public or due to human needs, there was a pause in this eternal remembrance. Although such a pause was only momentary, this momentary pause was very much disliked by him; and considering it a slackness on his part, he prayed for forgiveness from Allah. In this there is an important lesson for us.
In spite of our many sins and negligence on our part, we do not turn to Allah and seek forgiveness; while, although our Prophet (PBUH) had all his past and future sins forgiven by Allah, he sought forgiveness very often.

1870 - وعن أبي هريرة رضي الله عنه قال سمعت رسول الله صلى الله عليه و سلم يقول : [ والله إني لأستغفر الله وأتوب إليه في اليوم أكثر من سبعين مرة ]رواه البخاري
1870. Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him)said: I heard the Messenger of Allah (PBUH) saying, "I swear by Allah that I seek Allah's Pardon and turn to Him in repentance more than seventy times a day.''
[Al-Bukhari].

1871 - وعنه رضي الله عنه قال قال رسول الله صلى الله عليه و سلم : [والذي نفسي بيده لو لم تذنبوا لذهب الله تعالى بكم ولجاء بقوم يذنبون فيستغفرون الله فيغفر لهم ] رواه مسلم

1871. Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him)said: The Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said, "By the One in Whose Hand my soul is! If you do not commit sins, Allah would replace you with a people who would commit sins and seek forgiveness from Allah; and Allah will certainly forgive them.''
[Muslim].
Commentary: This Hadith does not mean that Allah likes disobedience. But by this way of description, the aim is to emphasize the importance of seeking forgiveness from Allah. We know that every man commits sins. But Allah likes those people who, after committing a sin, do not stick to it, but right away seek forgiveness for their sins from Allah. They weep and express sorrow before Allah. By seeking forgiveness, a relationship with Allah is established between man and his Creator. So seeking forgiveness is a very good act.

1872 - وعن ابن عمر رضي الله عنهما قال : كنا نعد لرسول الله صلى الله عليه و سلم في المجلس مائة مرة [ رب اغفر لي وتب علي إنك أنت التواب الرحيم ] رواه أبو داود والترمذي وقال حديث صحيح

1872. Ibn `Umar (May Allah be pleased with them)said: We counted Messenger's saying a hundred times during one single sitting: Rabb-ighfir li, wa tubb `alayya, innaka Antat-Tawwabur-Rahim. (My Rubb!Forgive me and pardon me. Indeed, You are the Oft-Returning with compassion and Ever Merciful.'')
[Abu Dawud and At-Tirmidhi].
Commentary: This Hadith tells us about the etiquette of praying to Allah. We should use the Names of Allah befitting our prayers, i.e., the Names of Allah signifying those Attributes of Allah which have a special concern with the subject of our particular prayer, i.e., while seeking forgiveness, His Names concerning His Attributes of forgiveness and kindness should be used. On the other hand, while praying for worldly matters, we should mention His Qualities of charity and bestowing gifts etc.

1873 - وعن ابن عباس رضي الله عنهما قال قال رسول الله صلى الله عليه و سلم : [ من لزم الاستغفار جعل الله له من كل ضيق مخرجا ومن كل هم فرجا ورزقه من حيث لا يحتسب ] رواه أبو داود

1873. Ibn `Abbas (May Allah be pleased with them)said: The Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said, "If anyone constantly seeks pardon (from Allah), Allah will appoint for him a way out of every distress and a relief from every anxiety, and will provide sustenance for him from where he expects not.''
[Abu Dawud].
Commentary: The chain of this narration is weak. Refer to `The Book of Weak Narrations' by Al-Albani, Vol. I, page 142, No.705.

1874 - وعن ابن مسعود رضي الله عنه قال قال رسول الله صلى الله عليه و سلم : [ من قال أستغفر الله الذي لا إله إلا هو الحي القيوم وأتوب إليه غفرت ذنوبه وإن كان قد فر من الزحف ] رواه أبو داود والترمذي والحاكم وقال حديث صحيح على شرط البخاري ومسلم
1874. Ibn Mas`ud (May Allah be pleased with him)said: The Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said, "He who says: `Astaghfir ullah-alladhi la ilaha illa Huwal-Haiyul-Qayyumu, wa atubu ilaihi (I seek the forgiveness of Allah, there is no true god except Allah, the Ever-Living, the Self-Subsisting, and I turn to Him in repentance),' his sins will be forgiven even if he should have run away from the battlefield (while he was engaged in fighting for the Cause of Allah).''
[Abu Dawud, At-Tirmidhi and Al-Hakim (on conditions of Al-Bukhari and Muslim for accepting Hadith)].
Commentary: When we say that this narration fulfills the conditions of Al-Bukhari and Muslim; it means that its narrators are the narrators of Al-Bukhari and Muslim. Secondly, in this selection those conditions have also been kept in view, which are the landmark of Al-Bukhari and Muslim.

1875 - وعن شداد بن أوس رضي الله عنه عن النبي صلى الله عليه و سلم قال : [ سيد الاستغفار أن يقول العبد : اللهم أنت ربي لا إله إلا أنت خلقتني وأنا عبدك وأنا على عهدك ووعدك ما استطعت أعوذ بك من شر ما صنعت أبوء لك بنعمتك علي وأبوء بذنبي فاغفر لي فإنه لا يغفر الذنوب إلا أنت من قالها في النهار موقنا بها فمات من يومه قبل أن يمسي فهو من أهل الجنة ومن قالها من الليل وهو موقن بها فمات قبل أن يصبح فهو من أهل الجنة ] رواه البخاري
[ أبوء ] بباء مضمومة ثم واو وهمزة ممدودة ومعناه : أقر وأعترف
1875. Shaddad bin Aus (May Allah be pleased with him) said: The Prophet (PBUH) said, "The best supplication for seeking forgiveness (Syed-ul-Istighfar) is to say: `Allahumma Anta Rabbi, la ilaha illa Anta, khalaqtani wa ana `abduka, wa ana `ala `ahdika wa wa`dika mastata`tu, a`udhu bika min sharri ma sana`tu, abu'u laka bini`matika `alayya, wa abu'u bidhanbi faghfir li, fa innahu la yaghfirudh-dhunuba illa Anta. (O Allah! You are my Rubb. There is no true god except You. You have created me, and I am Your slave, and I hold to Your Covenant as far as I can. I seek refuge in You from the evil of what I have done. I acknowledge the favours that You have bestowed upon me, and I confess my sins. Pardon me, for none but You has the power to pardon).' He who supplicates in these terms during the day with firm belief in it and dies on the same day (before the evening), he will be one of the dwellers of Jannah; and if anyone supplicates in these terms during the night with firm belief in it and dies before the morning, he will be one of the dwellers of Jannah.''
[Al-Bukhari].

1876 - وعن ثوبان رضي الله عنه قال كان رسول الله صلى الله عليه و سلم إذا انصرف من صلاته استغفر ثلاثا وقال : [ اللهم أنت السلام ومنك السلام تباركت يا ذا الجلال والإكرام ] قيل للأوزاعي وهو أحد رواته : كيف الاستغفار ؟ قال : يقول أستغفر الله أستغفر الله . رواه مسلم
1876. Thauban (May Allah be pleased with him)reported: Whenever the Messenger of Allah (PBUH)finished his Salat (prayer), he would beg forgiveness three times [by saying, `Astaghfirullah' (3 times)] and then he would say: "Allahumma Antas-Salamu, wa minkas-Salamu, tabarakta ya Dhal-Jalali wal-Ikram. (O Allah! You are the Bestower of security and security comes from You; Blessed are You. O Possessor of glory and honour).'' Imam Al-Auza`i (one of the subnarrators) of this Hadith was asked: "How forgiveness should be sought?'' He replied: "I say: Astaghfirullah, Astaghfirullah (I seek forgiveness from Allah. I seek forgiveness from Allah).''
[Muslim].
Commentary: This Du`a' was a Sunnah of the Prophet(PBUH), and it is highly recommended to recite it after Salat.

1877 - وعن عائشة رضي الله عنها قالت : كان رسول الله صلى الله عليه و سلم يكثر أن يقول قبل موته : [ سبحان الله وبحمده أستغفر الله وأتوب إليه ]متفق عليه
1877. `Aishah (May Allah be pleased with her)reported: Prior to his demise, the Messenger of Allah(PBUH) used to supplicate frequently: Subhan Allahi wa bihamdihi; Astaghfirullaha wa atubu ilaihi (Allah is free from imperfection, and I begin with praising Him. I beg forgiveness from Allah and I turn to Him in repentance.'')
[Al-Bukhari and Muslim].
Commentary: In general, asking of forgiveness all the time is necessary and commendable. But during the old age and the last days of one's life it is particularly very essential. In this way, the Sunnah of the Prophet(PBUH) would also be followed.

1878 - وعن أنس رضي الله عنه قال سمعت رسول الله صلى الله عليه و سلم يقول : [ قال الله تعالى : يا ابن آدم إنك ما دعوتني ورجوتني غفرت لك على ما كان منك ولا أبالي يا ابن آدم لو بلغت ذنوبك عنان السماء ثم استغفرتني غفرت لك ولا أبالي يا ابن آدم إنك لو أتيتني بقراب الأرض خطايا ثم لقيتني لا تشرك بي شيئا لأتيتك بقرابها مغفرة ] رواه الترمذي وقال حديث حسن
[ عنان السماء ] قيل هو : السحاب وقيل هو : ما عن لك منها : أي ظهر
و [ قراب الأرض ] بضم القاف وروي بكسرها والضم أشهر وهو : ما يقارب ملأها
1878. Anas (May Allah be pleased with him) said: I heard the Messenger of Allah (PBUH) saying, "Allah, the Exalted, has said: `O son of Adam! I shall go on forgiving you so long as you pray to Me and aspire for My forgiveness whatever may be your sins. O son of Adam! I do not care even if your sins should pile up to the sky and should you beg pardon of Me, I would forgive you. O son of Adam! If you come to Me with an earthful of sins and meet Me, not associating anything with Me in worship, I will certainly grant you as much pardon as will fill the earth.'''
[At-Tirmidhi].
Commentary: In this narration, there is good news for the sinners who do not stick to sins but rather repent and ask forgiveness from Allah. However numerous their sins may be, Allah will forgive all their sins. But there is a condition which they should fulfill, namely that they do not persist in what wrong they have done(3:135), as with persistence and repeatedly committing the sin, the act of seeking forgiveness becomes a futile act.

1879 - وعن ابن عمر رضي الله عنهما أن النبي صلى الله عليه و سلم قال : [يا معشر النساء تصدقن وأكثرن من الاستغفار فإني رأيتكن أكثر أهل النار ] قالت امرأة منهن : ما لنا أكثر أهل النار ؟ قال : [ تكثرن اللعن وتكفرن العشير ما رأيت من ناقصات عقل ودين أغلب لذي لب منكن ] قالت : ما ناقصات العقل والدين ؟ قال : [ شهادة امرأتين بشهادة رجل وتمكث الأيام لا تصلي ] رواه مسلم
1879. Ibn `Umar (May Allah be pleased with them)said: The Prophet (PBUH) said, "O women folk! You should give charity and be diligent in seeking Allah's forgiveness because I have seen (i.e., on the Night of the Ascension to the highest heavens) that dwellers of the Hell are women.'' A woman amongst them said: "Why is it that the majority of the dwellers of Hell are women?'' The Prophet (PBUH) replied, "You curse frequently and are ungrateful to your husbands. In spite of your lacking in wisdom and failing in religion, you are depriving the wisest of men of their intelligence.'' Upon this the woman asked: "What is the deficiency in our wisdom and in our religion?'' He(PBUH) replied, "Your lack of wisdom can be well judged from the fact that the evidence of two women is equal to that one man. You do not offer Salat(prayer) for some days and you do not fast (the whole of) Ramadan sometimes, it is a deficiency in religion.''
[Muslim].
Commentary:
1. In this narration, certain weaknesses of the female sex have been pointed out, which are natural and pertain to the woman's biology, psychology and embryology.
According to biologists, during and before menstruation, a female's thought process is affected. Similarly, her pulse and blood pressure are also altered. Females are also more prone to hysteria. For these reasons, the Qur'an has declared that when you have to appoint or choose witnesses among women, you should choose two in place of one man. Modern researches have proved this rule to be correct on the basis of biology, psychology and embryology.
Again we know that physically speaking, the female has been named as the weaker sex. For these reasons, females have been excused from earning their livelihood. For earning livelihood, one may have to go out and work hard. Women have been exempted from this duty because of their biological differences and other considerations of Shari`ah. Present-day women who are ignorant of Islam and modern researches are not prepared to accept these scientifically and religiously proved facts. The West claims equality between the sexes. But this equality has not been established so far. Today all the important posts are occupied by males and all the international policies are framed by them alone. Even matters pertaining to women are decided by them. They have mostly relegated them to the posts of workers, secretaries and stenographers for their sexual satisfaction and enjoyment. After a struggle for hundred years, their condition today proves that they are the weaker sex.
So, it is both beneficial and more respectful for her to limit herself to the sphere of action suggested for her by Islam. If she oversteps her sphere, she will certainly lose her female dignity and prestige, as has happened in the West. Her state and condition there is an eyeopener for all.
2. Women should request forgiveness from Allah very often and be generous in charity. They should not show ungratefulness to their husbands and should avoid backbiting and cursing others so that they may save themselves from Hell.

372 - باب بيان ما أعد الله تعالى للمؤمنين في الجنة
Chapter 372
Some of the Bounties which Allah has prepared for the Believers in Paradise

قال الله تعالى ( الحجر 45 ) : { إن المتقين في جنات وعيون ادخلوها بسلام آمنين ونزعنا ما في صدورهم من غل إخوانا على سرر متقابلين لا يمسهم فيها نصب وما هم منها بمخرجين }
وقال تعالى ( الزخرف 68 - 73 ) : { يا عباد لا خوف عليكم اليوم ولا أنتم تحزنون الذين آمنوا بآياتنا وكانوا مسلمين ادخلوا الجنة أنتم وأزواجكم تحبرون يطاف عليهم بصحاف من ذهب وأكواب وفيها ما تشتهيه الأنفس وتلذ الأعين وأنتم فيها خالدون وتلك الجنة التي أورثتموها بما كنتم تعملون لكم فيها فاكهة كثيرة منها تأكلون }
وقال تعالى ( الدخان 51 - 57 ) : { إن المتقين في مقام أمين في جنات وعيون يلبسون من سندس وإستبرق متقابلين كذلك وزوجناهم بحور عين يدعون فيها بكل فاكهة آمنين لا يذوقون فيها الموت إلا الموتة الأولي ووقاهم عذاب الجحيم فضلا من ربك ذلك هو الفوز العظيم }
وقال تعالى ( المطففين 22 - 28 ) : { إن الأبرار لفي نعيم على الأرائك ينظرون تعرف في وجوههم نضرة النعيم يسقون من رحيق مختوم ختامه مسك وفي ذلك فليتنافس المتنافسون ومزاجه من تسنيم عينا يشرب بها المقربون }
والآيات في الباب كثيرة معلومة
"Truly, the Muttaqun (the pious and righteous persons) will be amidst Gardens and water-springs(Jannah). (It will be said to them): `Enter therein(Jannah), in peace and security.' And We shall remove from their breasts any deep feeling of bitterness (that they may have). (So they will be like) brothers facing each other on thrones. No sense of fatigue shall touch them, nor shall they (ever) be asked to leave it.''(15:45-48)
"(It will be said to the believers of Islamic Monotheism): `My slaves! No fear shall be on you this Day, nor shall you grieve. (You) who believed in Our Ayat (proofs, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc.)and were Muslims (i.e., who submit totally to Allah's Will, and believe in the Oneness of Allah). Enter Jannah, you and your wives, in happiness.' Trays of gold and cups will be passed round them; (there will be) therein all that inner-selves could desire, and all that eyes could delight in and you will abide therein forever. This is the Jannah which you have been made to inherit because of your deeds which you used to do (in the life of the world). Therein for you will be fruits in plenty, of which you will eat (as you desire).'' (43:68-73)
"Verily, the Muttaqun (the pious), will be in place of security (Jannah). Among Gardens and springs. Dressed in fine silk and (also) in thick silk, facing each other. So (it will be). And We shall marry them to Hur (fair females) with wide, lovely eyes. They will call therein for every kind of fruit in peace and security. They will never taste death therein except the first death (of this world), and He will save them from the torment of the blazing Fire. As a bounty from your Rubb! That will be the supreme success!'' (44:51-57)
"Verily, Al-Abrar (the pious and righteous) will be in Delight (Jannah). On thrones, looking (at all things). You will recognise in their faces the brightness of delight. They will be given to drink of pure sealed wine. The last thereof (that wine) will be the smell of musk, and for this let (all) those strive who want to strive (i.e., hasten earnestly to the obedience of Allah). It (that wine) will be mixed with Tasnim. A spring whereof drink those nearest to Allah.'' (83:22-28)
The Qur'anic Ayat on the subject are many and well-known.

1880 - وعن جابر رضي الله عنه قال قال رسول الله صلى الله عليه و سلم : [يأكل أهل الجنة فيها ويشربون ولا يتغوطون ولا يمتخطون ولا يبولون ولكن طعامهم ذاك جشاء كرشح المسك يلهمون التسبيح والتكبير كما يلهمون النفس ]رواه مسلم
1880. Jabir (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: The Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said, "The inhabitants of Jannah will eat and drink therein, but they will not have to pass excrement, to blow their noses or to urinate. Their food will be digested producing belch which will give out a smell like that of musk. They will be inspired to declare the freedom of Allah from imperfection and proclaim His Greatness as easily as you breathe.''
[Muslim].
Commentary: Belching the vapours of musk means that after meals one would not feel heaviness and acidity. On the other hand, the belch will give out scented air, and the food will be digested by it. There will be no excrement or urine there.
Secondly, recitation of Allah's Name will ever remain on their tongues without the least effort like the way we breathe, without any effort whatsoever. In other words the food in Jannah would be so light and fine that there would be no disagreeable urine excrement. On the other hand, there will only be fine smell like that of musk.

1881 - وعن أبي هريرة رضي الله عنه قال قال رسول الله صلى الله عليه و سلم : [ قال الله تعالى : أعددت لعبادي الصالحين ما لا عين رأت ولا أذن سمعت ولا خطر على قلب بشر واقرؤوا إن شئتم : { فلا تعلم نفس ما أخفي لهم من قرة أعين } ]( السجدة 17 ) متفق عليه
1881. Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him)said: The Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said, "Allah, the Exalted, has said: `I have prepared for my righteous slaves what no eye has seen, no ear has heard, and the mind of no man has conceived.' If you wish, recite:
`No person knows what is kept hidden for them of joy as a reward for what they used to do.''' (32:17)
[Al-Bukhari and Muslim].
Commentary: About the gifts and pleasures of Jannah, here a Hadith has been stated in the Words of Allah. The subject matter is confirmed from the Verse of the Qur'an given in the text of the Hadith.

1882 - وعنه رضي الله عنه قال قال رسول الله صلى الله عليه و سلم : [ أول زمرة يدخلون الجنة على صورة القمر ليلة البدر ثم الذين يلونهم على أشد كوكب دري في السماء إضاءة لا يبولون ولا يتغوطون ولا يتفلون ولا يمتخطون أمشاطهم الذهب ورشحهم المسك ومجامرهم الألوة ( عود الطيب ) أزواجهم الحور العين على خلق رجل واحد على صورة أبيهم آدم ستون ذراعا في السماء] متفق عليه
وفي رواية للبخاري ومسلم : [ آنيتهم فيها الذهب ورشحهم المسك ولكل واحد منهم زوجتان يرى مخ سوقهما من وراء اللحم من الحسن لا اختلاف بينهم ولا تباغض قلوبهم قلب واحد يسبحون الله بكرة وعشيا ]
قوله [ على خلق رجل ] رواه بعضهم بفتح الخاء وإسكان اللام وبعضهم بضمهما وكلاهما صحيح
1882. Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him)said: The Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said, "The first group (of people) to enter Jannah will be shining like the moon on a full-moon night. Then will come those who follow them who will be like the most shining planet in the sky. They will not stand in need of urinating or relieving of nature or of spitting or blowing their noses. Their combs will be of gold and their sweat will smell like musk; in their censers the aloes-wood will be used. Their wives will be large eyed maidens. All men will be alike in the form of their father `Adam, sixty cubits tall.''
Another narration is: The Messenger of Allah (PBUH)said, "Their utensils will be of gold, their perspiration will smell like musk; everyone of them will have two wives; the marrow of the bones of the wives' legs will be seen through the flesh out of excessive beauty. They (i.e., the people of Jannah) will neither have difference, nor enmity (hatred) amongst themselves; their hearts will be as if one heart, and they will be glorifying Allah in the morning and in the afternoon.''
[Al-Bukhari and Muslim].
Commentary:
1. The people in the Jannah would be similar in shape and height, etc. There would be no differences between them. It won't be that one person is beautiful and the other ugly or one is fair in colour and the other is black. This is one view. The other view is that they would be similar in being good mannered and the desirable and loving disposition. They will be on the highest pedestal of ethics, etiquette, politeness and morality. None of them would be immoral, discourteous or ill-tempered.
2. Everyone there would have two wives. They would either be from the houris or from the humans. The narration, which claims that every one would have seventy-two wives has a weak chain of narrators. However, in one narration of At-Tirmidhi which has been claimed to be Sahih, it is stated that a martyr would get seventy-two wives. (At-Tirmidhi, Chapter about the Superiority of Jihad). Then the saying, "One would get in the Jannah what he wants'' may also be considered and so the possibility of more than two wives cannot be denied.
3. Hur is the plural of Howra It means white and pink. So it is said that one would be bewildered to see their beauty. `Ein is the plural of `Aina' It means one having large eyes like a deer. In another narration it is said that if any one of them just peeps towards our earth, the whole space would be filled with scent and all the space would be lighted. Her sheet of cloth used to cover the head and the bosom would be so precious that its cost would exceed this whole material earth.(Sahih Al-Bukhari, Book of Jihad, Chapter about Houri).

1883 - وعن المغيرة بن شعبة رضي الله عنه عن رسول الله صلى الله عليه و سلم قال : [ سأل موسى صلى الله عليه و سلم ربه : ما أدنى أهل الجنة منزلة ؟ قال : هو رجل يجيء بعد ما أدخل أهل الجنة الجنة فيقال له : ادخل الجنة فيقول : أي رب كيف وقد نزل الناس منازلهم وأخذوا أخذاتهم ؟ فيقال له : أترضى أن يكون لك مثل ملك ملك من ملوك الدنيا ؟ فيقول : رضيت رب فيقول : لك ذلك ومثله ومثله ومثله ومثله فيقول في الخامسة رضيت رب فيقول : هذا لك وعشرة أمثاله ولك ما اشتهت نفسك ولذت عينك . فيقول : رضيت رب . قال : رب فأعلاهم منزلة ؟ قال : أولئك الذين أردت غرست كرامتهم بيدي وختمت عليها فلم تر عين ولم تسمع أذن ولم يخطر على قلب بشر ] رواه مسلم
1883. Al-Mughirah bin Shu`bah (May Allah be pleased with him) said: The Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said, "Musa (Moses)(PBUH) asked his Rubb: `Who amongst the inhabitants of Jannah will be the lowest in rank?' He said: `It will be a person who will be admitted into Jannah last of all when all the dwellers of Jannah have entered Jannah. It will be said to him: Enter Jannah. But he will say: O my Rubb! How should I enter while the people have settled in their apartments and taken their shares? It will be said to him: Will you be satisfied and pleased if you have a kingdom like that of a monarch of the world? He will say: I will be content, my Rubb. Allah will say: For you is that, and like that and like that and like that and like that. He will say at the fifth time: I am well-pleased, my Rubb. Allah will say: It is for you and ten times more like it. You will have whatever your soul desires and whatever your eyes could delight in. He will say: I am well-pleased, my Rubb.' Musa (PBUH) said: `Who will be of the highest rank in Jannah.' Allah said: `They are those whom I chose and I established their honour with My Own Hand. I attest with My Seal that they will be blessed with such bounties as no eye has seen, no ear has heard and no human mind has perceived.'''
[Muslim].
Commentary: This Hadith highlights Allah's unbounded Mercy and Bounty upon His slaves in Jannah although they do not deserve all that.

1884 - وعن ابن مسعود رضي الله عنه قال قال رسول الله صلى الله عليه و سلم : [ إني لأعلم آخر أهل النار خروجا منها وآخر أهل الجنة دخولا الجنة : رجل يخرج من النار حبوا فيقول الله عز و جل له : اذهب فادخل الجنة فيأتيها فيخيل إليه أنها ملأى فيرجع فيقول : يا رب وجدتها ملأى . فيقول الله عز و جل له : اذهب فادخل الجنة فيأتيها فيخيل إليه أنها ملأى فيرجع فيقول : يا رب وجدتها ملأى فيقول الله عز و جل له : اذهب فادخل الجنة فإن لك مثل الدنيا وعشرة أمثالها أو إن لك مثل عشرة أمثال الدنيا فيقول : أتسخر بي أو تضحك بي وأنت الملك ] قال : فلقد رأيت رسول الله صلى الله عليه و سلم ضحك حتى بدت نواجذه فكان يقول : [ ذلك أدني أهل الجنة منزلة ] متفق عليه
1884. `Abdullah bin Mas`ud (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: The Messenger of Allah (PBUH)said, "I know of the last of the inhabitants of the Hell to be taken out from there and the last one to enter Jannah. He is a man who will come out of the Fire, crawling on all fours. Allah, the Rubb of glory and honour will say to him: `Go and enter Jannah.' He will go to it and think that it is full up. He will then come back and say: `O my Rubb, it is full up.' Allah will say to him: `Go and enter Jannah.' He will again go to it and think that it is full up. So he will turn back. Allah will again say: `Go and enter Jannah. For you have what is equal to ten times the world.' He will say: `Are You making fun of me while You are the King?'' At this I (i.e., the narrator) saw the Messenger of Allah(PBUH) laugh till his premolars were visible and he said, "Such man will be the last dweller of Jannah in its lowest rank.''
[Al-Bukhari and Muslim].
Commentary: The general habit of the Prophet (PBUH)was just to smile. But while telling about the gifts and honours about an ordinary person in Jannah, he could not help laughing in a manner that his molars became visible. The person on the lowest pedestal in Jannah will be given ten times better things and gifts that could he had on this earth. May Allah admit us into Jannah in His Mercy. Amin.

1885 - وعن أبي موسى رضي الله عنه أن النبي صلى الله عليه و سلم قال : [إن للمؤمن في الجنة لخيمة من لؤلؤة واحدة مجوفة طولها في السماء ستون ميلا للمؤمن فيها أهلون يطوف عليهم المؤمن ولا يري بعضهم بعضا ] متفق عليه
[ الميل ] : ستة آلاف ذراع
1885. Abu Musa (May Allah be pleased with him) said: The Prophet (PBUH) said, "In Jannah the believer will have a tent made of a single hollowed pearl of which the length will be sixty miles in the sky. The believer will have his wives with him and he will visit them and they will not be able to see one another.''
[Al-Bukhari and Muslim].

1886 - وعن أبي سعيد الخدري رضي الله عنه عن النبي صلى الله عليه و سلم قال : [ إن في الجنة شجرة يسير الراكب الجواد المضمر السريع مائة سنة ما يقطعها ] متفق عليه
وروياه في الصحيحين أيضا من رواية أبي هريرة رضي الله عنه قال : [ يسير الراكب في ظلها مائة سنة لا يقطعها ]
1886. Abu Sa`id Al-Khudri (May Allah be pleased with him) said: The Prophet (PBUH) said, "There is a tree in Jannah that is so huge that if a rider of a swift horse has to cover its distance from one end to another in one hundred years, he will not be able to do so.''
Another narration from Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him) is: The Messenger of Allah (PBUH)said, "A rider will not be able to cross its (the tree's)shade even after travelling for one hundred years.''
[Al-Bukhari and Muslim]
Commentary: The horse referred to in the Hadith in described in the Arabic text as `Mudhammar' i.e., a specially trained and well-looked after horse. Such a horse is first fattened by supplying it with large quantities of food. Then slowly the quantity of food given to it is decreased and it is made to sweat in a hot room until it loses weight and thus, becomes fit for running.
The Arabic word "dhil" translated here as `shade,' in fact, refers to the expansiveness and vastness of the tree. It does not necessarily mean shade in the ordinary sense, as there will be no sun or heat there. Here the expansiveness and vastness of the trees of Jannah has been mentioned. Allah can do what He likes and create whatever He likes.

1887 - وعنه رضي الله عنه عن النبي صلى الله عليه و سلم قال : [ إن أهل الجنة ليتراءون
أهل الغرف من فوقهم كما تتراءون الكوكب الدري الغابر في الأفق من المشرق أو المغرب لتفاضل ما بينهم ] قالوا : يا رسول الله تلك منازل الأنبياء لا يبلغها غيرهم قال : [ بلى والذي نفسي بيده رجال آمنوا بالله وصدقوا المرسلين ] متفق عليه
1887. Abu Sa`id Al-Khudri (May Allah be pleased with him) said: The Prophet (PBUH) said, "The dwellers of Jannah will look at those in the upper abodes above them as you look at a shining star which remains in the eastern or western horizon; such will be the difference in superiority which some of them have over others.'' The Messenger of Allah (PBUH) was asked: "Will those be the dwellings of the Prophets which no one else will be able to reach?'' He (PBUH)replied, "Yes, but by Him in Whose Hand my soul is!men who believed in Allah and acknowledged the truthfulness of the Messengers will reach them.''
[Al-Bukhari and Muslim].
Commentary: In Jannah, people will have different grades according to the strength of their Belief and love of Allah. Some people will be on a position near that of the Prophets. May Allah grant us such lofty places. Amin.

1888 - وعن أبي هريرة رضي الله عنه أن رسول الله صلى الله عليه و سلم قال : [ لقاب قوس في الجنة خير مما تطلع عليه الشمس أو تغرب ] متفق عليه
1888. Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him)said: The Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said, "A space in Jannah equal to the distance between the middle and the end of a bow will be better than all that upon which the sun rises and sets.''
[Al-Bukhari and Muslim].
Commentary: Just a very small -- a wee bit of a place in the Jannah is better than the whole world, as this world would soon come to an end while Jannah will be eternal.

1889 - وعن أنس رضي الله عنه أن رسول الله صلى الله عليه و سلم قال : [إن في الجنة سوقا يأتونها كل جمعة فتهب ريح الشمال فتحثو في وجوههم وثيابهم فيزدادون حسنا وجمالا فيرجعون إلى أهليهم وقد ازدادوا حسنا وجمالا فيقول لهم أهلوهم : والله لقد ازددتم حسنا وجمالا . فيقولون : وأنتم والله لقد ازددتم بعدنا حسنا وجمالا ] رواه مسلم
1889. Anas (May Allah be pleased with him) said: The Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said, "In Jannah there is a market to which the people will come every Friday. The northern wind will blow and shower fragrance on their faces and clothes and, consequently, it will enhance their beauty and loveliness. They will then return to their wives who will also have increased in their beauty and loveliness, and their families will say to them: `We swear by Allah that you have been increased in beauty and loveliness since leaving us.' Thereupon they will reply: `We swear by Allah that you have also been increased in beauty and loveliness since we left you.'''
[Muslim].
Commentary: Bazaar refers to a place of gathering, where everything will be available, free of cost. Similarly, Jumu`ah means that people will gather there for a time period equal to that of Jumu`ah, as there will be no sun, nor night and day. Another speciality of Jannah is that the beauty and charm of men and women will go on increasing and so the love and affection between husbands and wives will also keep on progressing and increasing. It will be just the opposite of what happens here in this world.

1890 - وعن سهل بن سعد رضي الله عنه أن رسول الله صلى الله عليه و سلم قال : [ إن أهل الجنة ليتراءون الغرف في الجنة كما تتراءون الكوكب في السماء] متفق عليه
1890. Sahl bin Sa`d (May Allah be pleased with him)said: The Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said, "The dwellers of Jannah will see the upper abodes of Jannah as you see the stars in the sky.''
[Al-Bukhari and Muslim].
Commentary: See the Commentary on Hadith No. 1887

1891 - وعنه رضي الله عنه قال شهدت من النبي صلى الله عليه و سلم مجلسا وصف فيه الجنة حتى انتهي ثم قال في آخر حديثه : [ فيها ما لا عين رأت ولا أذن سمعت ولا خطر على قبل بشر ] ثم قرأ { تتجافى جنوبهم عن المضاجع } إلى قوله تعالى { فلا تعلم نفس ما أخفي لهم من قرة أعين }(السجدة 17 ) رواه البخاري
1891. Sahl bin Sa`d (May Allah be pleased with him)said: I was in the company of the Prophet (PBUH). He gave a description of Jannah and concluded with these words, "There will be bounties which no eye has seen, no ear has heard and no human heart has ever perceived.'' He (PBUH) then recited this Verse:
"Their sides forsake their beds, to invoke their Rubb in fear and hope, and they spend (in charity in Allah's Cause) out of what We have bestowed on them. No person knows what is kept hidden for them of joy...''(32:16,17)
[Al-Bukhari].
Commentary: The bliss of Jannah which has been mentioned in the narrations of the Prophet (PBUH)have also been alluded to in the above mentioned Ayat of the Noble Qur'an. That is why the Hadith is considered to be the authorized commentary of the Qur'an. It is commentary without which it is not possible to grasp the real meaning of the Qur'an.

1892 - وعن أبي سعيد وأبي هريرة رضي الله عنهما أن رسول الله صلى الله عليه و سلم قال : [ إذا دخل أهل الجنة الجنة ينادي مناد : إن لكم أن تحيوا فلا تموتوا أبدا وإن لكم أن تصحوا فلا تسقموا أبدا وإن لكم أن تشبوا فلا تهرموا أبدا وإن لكم أن تنعموا فلا تبأسوا أبدا ] رواه مسلم
1892. Abu Sa`id and Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with them) reported: The Messenger of Allah(PBUH) said, "When the dwellers of Jannah enter Jannah, an announcer will call: (You have a promise from Allah that) you will live therein and you will never die; you will stay healthy therein and you will never fall ill; you will stay young and you will never become old; you will be under a constant bliss and you will never feel miserable.''
[Muslim].
Commentary: We live in this world according to our life span but we never know when this life may come to an end. Youth is a fleeting experience and with the passage of time it turns into old age. One cannot even be sure about the ease in this life. Any time one may land into hardships. In short, nothing is constant in this world.
In Jannah, however, everything will be permanent. Life will be without any danger of death, there will be health without any risk of disease. There will be happiness and bliss without any fear of aging. Everywhere there will be happiness, ease, comfort, enjoyment without any pain, worry, hardship or distress.

1893 - وعن أبي هريرة رضي الله عنه أن رسول الله صلى الله عليه و سلم قال : [ إن أدني مقعد أحدكم من الجنة أن يقول له تمن فيتمنى ويتمنى فيقول له : هل تمنيت ؟ فيقول : نعم فيقول له : فإن لك ما تمنيت ومثله معه ] رواه مسلم
1893. Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him)said: The Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said, "The lowest place of any of you in Jannah will be that Allah will tell him to express his wish. He will wish and wish again. Allah will then ask him: `Have you expressed your wish?' He will answer: `Yes, I have.' Allah will say: `You will have what you have wished for and the like thereof along with it.'''
[Muslim].

1894 - وعن أبي سعيد الخدري رضي الله عنه أن رسول الله صلى الله عليه و سلم قال : [ إن الله عز و جل يقول لأهل الجنة : يأهل الجنة فيقولون : لبيك ربنا وسعديك والخير في يديك . فيقول : هل رضيتم ؟ فيقولون : وما لنا لا نرضى يا ربنا وقد أعطيتنا ما لم تعط أحدا من خلقك فيقول : ألا أعطيكم أفضل من ذلك ؟ فيقولون : وأي شيء أفضل من ذلك ؟ فيقول : أحل عليكم رضواني فلا أسخط عليكم بعده أبدا ] متفق عليه
1894. Abu Sa`id Al-Khudri (May Allah be pleased with him) said: The Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said, "Allah, the Rubb of honour and glory, will say to the inhabitants of Jannah: `O inhabitants of Jannah!' They will respond: `Here we are! At Your service, O our Rubb. All good is in Your Hand!' He will ask them: `Are you pleased?' They will reply: `Why should we not be pleased, O Rubb, when You have given us what You have not given to any of Your creatures?' Allah will say: `Shall I not give you something better than that?' They will ask: `O Rubb! What can be better than that?' Allah will say: `I shall bestow My Pleasure upon you and I shall never be displeased with you.'''
[Al-Bukhari and Muslim].
Commentary: The declaration about Allah being pleased with the dwellers of Jannah will certainly be the greatest of the boons and rewards of Jannah.

1895 - وعن جرير بن عبد الله رضي الله عنه قال : كنا عند رسول الله صلى الله عليه و سلم فنظر إلى القمر ليلة البدر وقال : [ إنكم سترون ربكم عيانا كما ترون هذا القمر لا تضامون في رؤيته ] متفق عليه
1895. Jarir bin `Abdullah (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: We were sitting with the Messenger of Allah (PBUH) when he looked at the full moon and observed, "You shall see your Rubb in the Hereafter as you are seeing this moon; and you will not feel the slightest inconvenience in seeing Him.''
[Al-Bukhari and Muslim].
Commentary: Just as when we witness the moon there is no problem, no rush or troublesome gathering of people and no pushing of one another, the pious will see Allah without any trouble or difficulty. How shall we see Him, we cannot describe this even by any instance or parable. In Surat Ash-Shu`ra', Verse 11, it is said that there is nothing like Him. However, we cannot see Him in this world with these worldly eyes. The reason is that, as Imam Malik says, these eyes are just temporary and they cannot bear the Sight of Allah. This is why the research scholars claim that the Prophet (PBUH) did not actually see Allah during his journey to the heavens; he only talked to Allah by way of Revelation. The saying of `Aishah (May Allah be pleased with her)also proves this contention. However, it would be possible to see Allah in Jannah as everything there will be eternal and indestructible. Similar will be the case with the sight and eyes which will be provided to us there. Such eyes would have the power to see Allah.

1896 - وعن صهيب رضي الله عنه أن رسول الله صلى الله عليه و سلم قال :[ إذا دخل أهل الجنة الجنة يقول الله تبارك وتعالى : تريدون شيئا أزيدكم ؟ فيقولون : ألم تبيض وجوهنا ؟ ألم تدخلنا الجنة وتنجنا من النار ؟ فيكشف الحجاب فما أعطوا شيئا أحب إليهم من النظر إلى ربهم ] رواه مسلم
1896. Suhaib (May Allah be pleased with him)reported: The Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said, "When the inhabitants of Jannah enter Jannah, Allah, the Glorious and Exalted, will say to them: `Do you wish me to give you anything more?' They will reply: `Have You not made our faces bright? Have You not brought us into Jannah and delivered us from the Hell?' And Allah will remove the Veil. The (dwellers of Jannah)will feel that they have not been awarded anything dearer to them than looking at their Rubb.''
[Muslim].

قال الله تعالى ( يونس 9 ، 10 ) : { إن الذين آمنوا وعملوا الصالحات يهديهم ربهم بإيمانهم تجري من تحتهم الأنهار في جنات النعيم دعواهم فيها : سبحانك اللهم وتحيتهم فيها سلام وآخر دعواهم أن الحمد لله رب العالمين }

"Verily, those who believe and do deeds of righteousness, their Rubb will guide them through their Faith; under them will flow rivers in the Gardens of Delight (Jannah). Their way of request therein will be Subhanaka Allahumma (Glory to You, O Allah!) and Salam (peace, safety from evil) will be their greetings therein (Jannah)! and the close of their request will be: Al-hamdu lillahi Rabbil-`Alamin [All the praises and thanks are to Allah, the Rubb of `Alamin(mankind, jinn and all that exists)].'' (10:9,10)

[ خاتمة المؤلف ]

الحمد لله الذي هدانا لهذا وما كنا لنهتدي لولا أن هدانا الله . اللهم صل على محمد عبدك ورسولك النبي الأمي وعلى آل محمد وأزواجه وذريته كما صليت على إبراهيم وعلى آل إبراهيم وبارك على محمد النبي الأمي وعلى آل محمد وأزواجه وذريته كما باركت على إبراهيم وعلى آل إبراهيم في العالمين إنك حميد مجيد
قال مؤلفه : فرغت منه يوم الإثنين رابع عشر رمضان سنة سبعين وستمائة

http://vb.noor-alyaqeen.com/t24477-27/

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
https://abubaker.jordanforum.net

371- كتاب الاستغفار Book Nineteen: The Book of Forgiveness
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
»  371- كتاب الاستغفار Book Nineteen: The Book of Forgiveness
»  371- كتاب الاستغفار Book Nineteen: The Book of Forgiveness
» 371- كتاب الاستغفار Book Nineteen: The Book of Forgiveness 372 - باب بيان ما أعد الله تعالى للمؤمنين في الجنة Chapter 372 Some of the Bounties which Allah has prepared for the Believers in Paradise
» 371- كتاب الاستغفار Chapter 371 Seeking Forgiveness
»  371- كتاب الاستغفار Chapter 371 Seeking Forgiveness 371 - باب Chapter 371 Seeking Forgiveness

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
منتدى الأصدقاء :: هدايات وإرشادات وتوجيهات إسلامية :: ترجمة كتاب رياض الصالحين - باللغة الإنجليزية Riyad righteous book - Translated in English-
انتقل الى: